• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

Yaya

Smash Champion
I, who stands in the full light of the heavens commands thee who opens the gates of hell... Come forth divine lightning! This ends now, Indignation!

Hooray ToA quotes!

I made something like that, just using Genis' quote from ToS, it was a long time ago.

Tenki

Smash Hero

I can see it now.

a fad of Ban Metaknight sigs featuring Megaknight and Save Metaknight featuring Optimusknight.

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
Note: NONE OF THESE ARE HACKED OR EDITED!

Headless Marth:

Snake in blue world:

Bowser´s weird pose:

Dark Link vs Ghost Link

Believe it or not, but my pause screen actually looked like this.

Find Captain Falcon in following two pictures:

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Haha. Sometimes you can just hit pause and even if you don't see a good picture, you can manipulate the camera to make one. Sometimes I'd rather not discuss how some people made certain pictures, though......

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
Explain how each one happened....
Okay, here goes...

Marth: Really simple and nothing special, just turn camera a little when doing double jump.

Snake: When Harberd shoots the giant lazer use Cypher and Snake will stop because super armor protects he from flinching while he´s still taking damage. By turning the camera inside the lazer the world turns blue.

Bowser: He was throwing Pikachu when Jeff shot Pika with a rocket, releasing him. This is how bowser reacted.

Link: He was hit by Ganondorf´s FS and I paused when he was about to fly off the screen.

White screen: I don´t remember wich one, but one FS turns everything completely white for a very short moment. (might have been Galaxia Darkness)

Cratpain Falcon: This is indeed a glitch. In SE, when a character died, I paused just before the next one (Falcon) appeared to the stage, causing his stock mark appear into the bottom-left corner. This mark moved anywhere along the pause screen, maintaining it´s position. It even was in the screen that asked whether I would like to save snapshot to wii or memory card. This caused game to work little slow at ties in pause screen, but completely fixed itself after I released pause.

Denzi

Smash Master
Goku could fight his way into SSB if he wanted to, his power level is OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!
(you had to see that coming:p)

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
i dont want goku or batman or the hulk or anyone like that in the next game. what would just seem wrong.

oh what else is wrong ? i need great pics. better pics. please

Top Bottom