• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

D

Deleted member

^^^
You've won ten internets and a planet--and Brawl;)

EDIT: It's actually 36--I pointed out earlier that Dora the Explorer also has it:laugh:

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I don't know if this has been done yet, but I gotta do it nonetheless.

Mario: Huh? What's this?

Waluigi: YO' GRAVE, MUTHA****A!!!!11!!!!!

A '66 Impala goes out to whomever gets the reference.

Smooth Criminal

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman

Snake: Ok, class! Let's start with a few math problems... What is 2 X 5? Come on, children, don't be shy. Yes, Mario?

Mario: 12?

Snake: Okay, now let's try to get an answer from someone who's not a complete ******. Anyone? Come on, children, don't be shy!

Kirby: I think I know the answer, Mr. Snake!

Wario: Mememememe!

Kirby: Shut up fat boy!

Wario: HEY! Don't call me fat you ****in' jew!

Snake: Wario! Did you just say the F word?

Wario: What? "Jew"?

Kirby: No, he's talking about ****! You can't say **** in school you ****in' fatass!

Snake: Kirby!

Pit: Dude, you just said **** again!

Master Hand: Fook.

Wario: What's wrong with saying ****? **** ****ity **** **** ****!

Snake: How would you like to see the school counsler?

Wario: How would you like to suck my balls?

Snake: What did you say!?

Wario: Oh, sorry, sorry! What I said was; HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUCK MY BALLS, MR. SNAKE.

Pikachu: Holy $hit, dude.

(10 Handmasters to whoever gets the reference)

Grining_Ghoul

Smash Apprentice
I thought this thread was gone. Oh well, better contribute.

The best i've seen! Thank you for this brilliant post!

This **** thread is like crack, I only wanted to check out a page or two and before I knew it I was on the 20th page! Finally decided to break the cycle and post my admiration for this piece.

:3

D

Deleted member

@Supersonicdjs: ROFLOL

@Darkurai: :bigthumbu

@Grining_Ghoul: Yes, yes, yes...*Continued for the next five years*...Yes, yes, that is definately win:)

Darkslash

Smash Master
PLEASE don't tell me I'm the only one who gets this... PLEASE. Save me. I don't want to look like some Xbox fanboy.
LOL I got the Blue screen of Death ON MY WII!!!!!! :dizzy: ehh what the hell?????

Let me explain. first time playing a non package game for the wii. It was Metroid Prime 3. And then when Dark Samus pops out of the Phazon vat my disc froze when i got to the Visor and it was ALL BLUE :mad: so i got pissed and then played on my comp but then it started working again. lol

And getting the blue screen of death doesn't mean you're a fanboy. It means your using

STUPID WINDOWS 98!

ITS CRAPPY-NESS IS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Kasek

Smash Ace
Lynchburg, Virginia, U.S.A., North America, Earth,
LOL I got the Blue screen of Death ON MY WII!!!!!! :dizzy: ehh what the hell?????

Let me explain. first time playing a non package game for the wii. It was Metroid Prime 3. And then when Dark Samus pops out of the Phazon vat my disc froze when i got to the Visor and it was ALL BLUE :mad: so i got pissed and then played on my comp but then it started working again. lol

And getting the blue screen of death doesn't mean you're a fanboy. It means your using

STUPID WINDOWS 98!

ITS CRAPPY-NESS IS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

It was the particular brand of BSOD that I was referring to.. that IS the Halo 2 BSOD, right?

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface

Sure Wario can ride a bike, but can he see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

ZeldaDestiny

Smash Rookie

Zamus: Woah... I've seen some pretty tiny ones before, but never THAT tiny...

Pit: Don't make fun of little buddy, he's just scared:mad:
Oh that the best I think

ThinkI 'll bring this one back though

Snakes(twisting arm)So you think you're just so tough with that sword, Huh? Do you little pretty boy HUH?

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface

Samus:...... Look, um Snake.... When you told me you wanted to try something new I didnt know THIS is what you had in mind.

Top Bottom