• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FUND: Help MANG0 get to EUROPE! $496.0 Goal: $1000! (BEAST 3!!!)

Stomps

Smash Rookie
Sidfx, Mango, you should come to barcelona if your single.

Best city in the world. A lot of chicks. A LOT of chicks.

:)

Tink

Smash Hero
dont worry, MW is about to donate a ton to mango at FC and come with the largest number of pot monsters for a tourny for him =D..

sidefx

Smash Champion
Sidfx, Mango, you should come to barcelona if your single.

Best city in the world. A lot of chicks. A LOT of chicks.

:)

DOWN.

gotta plan our trip, so many places to see, but im definitely putting that in the plans and see if it works out

Slhoka

Smash Lord
if anyone cared, im also coming with him if he ends up receiving enough funds to get a ticket to germany.

if anyone there would want to show us around germany or come with us to any neighboring countries (i really want to see switzerland since its really close to freiburg) let us know :D ill buy you all the beer you can drink.

which reminds me, i plan on drinking as much beer as i can when im in germany.
Sweeeeeeeeeet !
It isn't that close despite being a neighbouring country, but if you happen to go near Paris, I'd be happy to show you around.

Also PP, can you give the money I gave for your fund to Norway to this fund ?

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
****ing Mango. I just got a job so hopefully I can donate when I get some cash monies.

DarkUsleon

Smash Ace
I'll be happy to drink beer with everyone that wants to. And show you around. And travel with you.

@sidefx: paying us germans for our beers may be expensive ;)

*UÇK

Smash Rookie
[...]

if anyone there would want to show us around germany [...] ill buy you all the beer you can drink.
You should most defenitly reconsider this proposal. Just a fair warning if you're planning to have and afford children, paying a mortgage or something like that.

Ever.

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
I'm lucky enough to have won some money recently and I'd love to see this happen so I donated $19.63 AUD (which is exactly $20 USD).
Thank you so much! =) The sooner Mang0 gets the money the sooner he can book the tickets before the prices go up too much.

stelzig

Smash Lord
Am I the only one wondering why he would choose a tournament where the attendance is actually limited to 100 people? I mean, I know that european tournaments tend to not go much higher than that, but still.

With mango going, that limit will probably prevent a lot of people who want to go from going too :(

On another note, I might donate at some point because I love watching mango play.

Tero.

Smash Champion
Am I the only one wondering why he would choose a tournament where the attendance is actually limited to 100 people? I mean, I know that european tournaments tend to not go much higher than that, but still.

With mango going, that limit will probably prevent a lot of people who want to go from going too :(

On another note, I might donate at some point because I love watching mango play.
Well, I can't change the limit and sadly there aren't any other tournaments announced yet.
If we're actually going to exceed capacities I'm going to choose who'll be allowed to come by skill level. So at least it's guaranteed we'll have high quality instead of quantity.

xianglongfa

Smash Apprentice
aren't both armada and mango going to apex 2013, and isn't apex 2013 happening before this melee tournament?

Armada

Smash Lord
Oh god he has to play another version and still has the better char/MU :p

Mahie

Smash Lord
Well, I can't change the limit and sadly there aren't any other tournaments announced yet.
If we're actually going to exceed capacities I'm going to choose who'll be allowed to come by skill level. So at least it's guaranteed we'll have high quality instead of quantity.

Will you gauge skill level arbitrarily, asking people from each region, or will you use Elo or something?

Top Bottom