• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fund Dr Peepee to Smashers' Reunion(Norway): Current Status- Paying dudes back

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
If I can i'd do like a $10 roy ditto MM at zenith. Assume I'll actually be at zenith because i'm moving out of my apartment today.

Linguini

Smash Master
good **** pp **** these fools!

now...let's talk about that send linguini to china fund

no vids going to be released though due to **** censorship

message me for deets

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LOL why do you even need to go to China?

@DO: We never got to play =(

I'm booking tomorrow probably....so tired catching up today bluh

LLDL

Smash Hero
+ $10, our MM was tight! That mm and my games with lambchops, most fun I had all tournament.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
We did not play the MM, but I did win a friendly set of Marth-Puff vs Hbox(bo3). I don't think he wanted to MM after that or I would have asked(based on what I heard anyway).

strawhats

Smash Master
Oh lol ok. Damn, we gotta play again next time pp. I saw u and jman playing at the tv setup next to the tv I was playing with bones on. I didn't want to ask u at the time, because u looked kinda pissed after losing to m2k in WSF.

P.S. Slowly awaiting your wall of text on the marth vs puff mu.
:phone:

strawhats

Smash Master
No doubt man. Good **** winning, I was cheering for m2k but seeing both of u go at it like that in GFs reminded me of that m2k vs shiz FAST 1 set(so epic). Thank u for taking out the marth a few times btw, loved watching it.

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
He said he was booking a ticket so I think he's good.

PP I might be dirt but you should come up to UNCG and chill before you go. Me and Chris would whoop you in a 2 v 1 though.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Tell chris to meet up with me and isaac in shelby

ace: I'll text you in a couple hours....text me when you see this if I haven't.

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
PP, I would like to interview you at Smashers Reunion, about your experience in Europe etc. Would you like that or do you some else interviewing you already? =) I would like to know asap to start planning for questions.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Oh sure man that's perfectly fine! I'd love to do so. =)

Also, I just booked last night! Special big mega homie shoutouts to Zydin from GA giving me a last AMAZING push to get enough money to book. See you guys in europe!!!

Battlecow

Play to Win
The hopes and dreams of American melee fans everywhere ride on you, Doctor Nanney!

PM me your address; I wanna buy you a box of these.

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
Oh sure man that's perfectly fine! I'd love to do so. =)

Also, I just booked last night! Special big mega homie shoutouts to Zydin from GA giving me a last AMAZING push to get enough money to book. See you guys in europe!!!
Great to hear that man! =) I'm doing my best to make the interview interesting and pleasurable to watch. I started a thread for people to suggest possible questions, that helps me to gather ideas and possibly improve the interview.

Anyways, thank you and I wish you a safe trip! =)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
The hopes and dreams of American melee fans everywhere ride on you, Doctor Nanney!

PM me your address; I wanna buy you a box of these.
LMAOOOO yo I don't even need that. Just staying healthy is all I need.

Good ****!

Now make sure to fight hard for that 2nd place. You can do it!!! ;)
think you meant to respond to this thread:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=298662

Great to hear that man! =) I'm doing my best to make the interview interesting and pleasurable to watch. I started a thread for people to suggest possible questions, that helps me to gather ideas and possibly improve the interview.

Anyways, thank you and I wish you a safe trip! =)
Commented on the thread, thanks for all of the hype dude(s)! =)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I think I made enough to pay everyone back.

I'll use this thread/paypal records if they exist to help me get the money back to everyone but only if they tell me they want it back(I will contact all donors regardless).

Post up if you donated so I can locate you easier please. =)

Battlecow

Play to Win
I'd like my money back, please. Charlie Bullock on the paypal.

It's super duper cool of you to do this. Congrats on the second and looking forward to seeing you do even better at FC (where I'll be there in person to shout "STACK IT UP" louder than L0zr on his best day)

Biglard

Smash Journeyman
Hey Peepee, thanks a lot for giving the money back, I really appreciate!

(Also, I might look like a skinflint after Beat's post, but my bank account hasn't been top tier for a good month haha)

My paypal is Guillaume Lagueyte.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
BTW I might not get back to you today because I'm just gonna chill but don't think I will forget anyone who posted.

Thanks for the quick responses guys, you're tight. =)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I can spare you some cash man, go **** trans-nationally. Btw when are you hoping to have the money by?
Just sent ya $20 PP

Why the **** is everyone choosing now as the time to get picky about where they send their money? Bad Japanese players who ended up not coming anyways had a much easier time with their apex donation thread.
To be quite honest I don't thinks it's that bad.

PP wants to go to Norway and he realized he cannot afford it alone. He decides to take care of himself, sends a PM to me, Marc and Leffen to get some information regarding funds and a trip to Norway.
And one it's done he makes the thread himself. He shows that he's interested and that he's thought about it. In my opinion that's good.

@PP : I'll donate something in the next few days.
Ill be donating soon.

I find it incredible that people are willing to THROW money at Shiz for what, FOUR different tournaments when he doesn't care about the game anymore, he doesn't give ANY information about why how when, and he ALMOST didn't go to Apex too...

but when one of the best players, who constantly writes LONG *** posts everyday, to share his ideas, PP is the only top player who REALLY goes out of his way to help people and you whine over the fact that hes honest and upfront about the whole thing?
I'm sorry, but after the ****ing fiasko that was CJ+ MachDash that happened solely because they did the opposite thing and didnt do it themselves how can you even discuss this >_>
Donating $20. I'd love to see more NA players go to European tournaments.

It's about time to see some of the NTSC big names take on the PAL Pros.
I don't know you, I don't play Melee and I don't go to Norway (found the thread randomly). But I sent 5 bucks. GOOD LUCK.
Donated. You gotta make it to this.
I'll def donate asap
You should enlighten us all.
I'm having more issues with this

/U.S. diss

Chipped in a bit

E:

One thing I wanted to say about Norway,
everything there is hella expensive so I hope you get s'money
After NWM, if you still need more, I'd be willing to donate 15-20. I'd love to see you going over to Europe to smash. =^_^=
Haha, the secret is donating a couple of cents and having Battlecow make up the difference for the dollar.

+ $.01

:p
hey PP you know i got you maan lol where do i donate at??

You're getting my donate, no doubt! ^^
Bump

10 bumps
I'll send some money your way when I get home!

I'm really excited about this. I was planning on going to Melee Grande myself, because I'll be in Europe for a month in July, but it turns out I can't. I'll be cheering for you though, it'll be exciting to finally see a top level American player at a European tournament. You should practice in PAL version, lol
I'd like my money back, please. Charlie Bullock on the paypal.

It's super duper cool of you to do this. Congrats on the second and looking forward to seeing you do even better at FC (where I'll be there in person to shout "STACK IT UP" louder than L0zr on his best day)
Hey Peepee, thanks a lot for giving the money back, I really appreciate!

(Also, I might look like a skinflint after Beat's post, but my bank account hasn't been top tier for a good month haha)

My paypal is Guillaume Lagueyte.

Will everyone whose name is in this list confirm whether they donated and how much they did in a PM to me? I have all names in a notepad document so I won't be forgetting anyone!

Also I made a pretty bad miscalculation with how much money I made, buuut since Tonberry and a few others aren't asking for refunds anyway, then I should still be able to pay everyone back. =)

POST UP PLEASE

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Will everyone whose name is in this list confirm whether they donated and how much they did in a PM to me? I have all names in a notepad document so I won't be forgetting anyone!

Also I made a pretty bad miscalculation with how much money I made, buuut since Tonberry and a few others aren't asking for refunds anyway, then I should still be able to pay everyone back. =)

POST UP PLEASE
Keep mine. But use it to fund my trip if I come to the US before you come back to Europe :D

Top Bottom