• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal + Waba present: Tipped Off 5!!! (September 5th+6th) MELEE ONLY

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
uhhhh

Xelic's gonna be in Austin

and I'll be in DC

He's gonna be mighty pissed when he wakes up in my luggage

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
uhhhh

Xelic's gonna be in Austin

and I'll be in DC

He's gonna be mighty pissed when he wakes up in my luggage
I can take you off the "interested" list if you like- I believe you had posted in the ATL south thread expressing interest at some point.

But :( at you and Xelic not being at this

BEHR

Smash Hero
Everybody better be at this and there parents two.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
awww it sounds like your avi is actually saying that ;__;

my heart goes out to youuuu

hmmmm...anyone know if Renegade or someone can give this man a lift???

TRC: how'd that diet work out? Also, you still play Pika in Melee? I played you in friendlies at Jubilee back in 07 but I don't play Pika anymore...inspire me, dammit!!

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
30 pounds in 1 month ain't no joke :D

Only character I've been playing is Young Link, (see my combo vid? <3) but now it's nobody cause I moved to where nobody plays. BUT I'm closer to Savannah, GA so hopefully I will get together with them and practice up! In which case, PIKA PIKA BABY

wow toasty it HAS been a while, haha, god you have no idea how awkward the car ride home with "redmarf" was. haha

I am gonna have to balance my finances well, for the month after this I am road-tripping to Kentucky to see Sonata Arctica since that's as close as they're coming to me. ROAD TRIP MONAYSSS

but I do promise to make this, I have to! And I shall grant FullMetal the hug of uplifting spirits, which in truth, is only a normal hug

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
it's the HCG protocol by Dr. Simeon or something like that.
500 calories a day, daily injections of a hormone derived from pregant women's urine (...)
meals are absurdly strict.

if you ever do it I reccomend the shorter course than the longer (which I'm on) cause you lose the most weight on the first part.

**** works though I can't lie. the discomfort of eating the same few things in small amounts every day is more than enough price.

BEHR

Smash Hero
lol pregnant womens urine lol

Dude what do you eat? D:

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
two meals a day. one veggie from a sad list (tomato, cucumber, onion, cabbage, spinnich, and few others) and 100 grams of one meat (typically steak or chicken) cooked without any oils or butters or anything. and a fruit, which can be strawberries, apples, oranges, or grapefruit. and the two meals have to be different each time... not a lot of food but the hormone, lol, keeps you from being hungry.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
AWWW SNAP Toasty Pika dittos ftw lol
hopefully you won't recognize me, haha, I have an enormous amount of self loathing towards myself so the less I look like "myself" the better <3

new challenger has appeared : my parents will be out of the country, and thus, nobody to watch my dog while I go to this tourney...

I'll figure something out, though, I have to. There's no way I'm missing this. Last one I was at was what, TO2? I missed two since then? NO WAY can I miss this one!!!

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Toasty for president- he'd launch an attack across the world with NOMD-
Nachos of Mass Deliciousness

I'm pretty hyped for this, since I picked up a job at the Gwinnett Daily Post, I may even get an ad run in the paper for this tournament, too!

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I love Chaddd and his Ganondorf
since I play Young Link, it's like perfect
I'll never come close, just get wrecked to oblivion by that massive stomp of death.
poor little Young Link!!!

<3 Chaddd

Renth

Smash Hero
:ganondorf:

If i can get back to FL by the end of this month which i'm trying to and provided someone from Gainesville goes.

This man will be in attendance.

If all else fails, better luck next time hope to see you all again soon.

Exco

Smash Rookie
FullMetal, add me to the list!

It's been too long since I played melee competitively.

I'll bring a few friends to come with. Should be fun!

13Potter

Smash Rookie
I've never seen a tournament this big! Very nice! I don't think I'll be able to show. Wish you the best of luck with this!

REDfox1

Smash Journeyman
im writing on a laptop right now so i guess im coming. im getting training from chops so i appreciate the training

Sinensis

Smash Cadet
I'll be at this tournament, and I have a feeling it's going to be awesome. I haven't been to a tournament since TO4 so please people, play lots of friendlies with me. It's so lonely over here in Knoxville, TN. There is only a handful of casual smashers over here and even fewer competitive players. Oh yeah, and I need a teammate. Anyone want to take a chance and partner up with me? KO kingpin? Wife? NES N00b? Jack? Iori? Chaddical? Just let me know.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
I'll be at this tournament, and I have a feeling it's going to be awesome. I haven't been to a tournament since TO4 so please people, play lots of friendlies with me. It's so lonely over here in Knoxville, TN. There is only a handful of casual smashers over here and even fewer competitive players. Oh yeah, and I need a teammate. Anyone want to take a chance and partner up with me? KO kingpin? Wife? NES N00b? Jack? Iori? Chaddical? Just let me know.
Lets make this a dream team Red Ninja and Iori. With our crazy tactics we will leave them all in their grave XD

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Im really thinking about going to this to team wit ma ***** DJN. Around hOw much are the round trip flights out there from NY? and is there any housing available?

p.s. Atlanta GA is the best city to party on planet earth. Was good NlGGAZ!!?

GOD!

Smash Ace
Me and DRD will be coming to this as well, if anybody cares. And I might be able to get three or four people some housing if you don't mind the floor.

I'll know for sure by Sunday.

Hax

Smash Champion
only 55-60 people? WTF i doubt i'm coming to this..

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
only 55-60 people? WTF i doubt i'm coming to this..
I haven't updated the "attending/interested" list in several weeks, it doesn't contain everyone who's coming.

Last tournament I hosted had 115+ attendees, and I believe this one will be equal or more in turnout.

Top Bottom