• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal + Waba present: Tipped Off 5!!! (September 5th+6th) MELEE ONLY

Handorin

Smash Hero
I think the only good thing about mapquest now is the gas cost estimation feature.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
haha PB&J so you get FL and I get the rest of the EC?

Souuuunds gooood...but of course I'd love to have Shiz stay at my place XD

Right now, I'm deciding between two houses but I gotta know something about one in particular:

Can anyone in Grayson/Lawrenceville/Loganville/Snellville (wtf@villes?) tell me what the quality of the Livingston Park subdivision is if they have any clue? Like, does anyone know if there's a notable amount of crime/drug dealing/etcetc in the area? [btw, this subdivision is off of Ozora Rd. near Grayson/Loganville Highway]

I only ask because I'm trying to make a good investment and those factors, among others, will greatly contribute to the rate of and potential for appreciation of the house's value

uhhh it's on topic because it's about the house that I'll be housing OOS TO5 peoples at ^_^

B-Down

Smash Apprentice
haha PB&J so you get FL and I get the rest of the EC?

Souuuunds gooood...but of course I'd love to have Shiz stay at my place XD

Right now, I'm deciding between two houses but I gotta know something about one in particular:

Can anyone in Grayson/Lawrenceville/Loganville/Snellville (wtf@villes?) tell me what the quality of the Livingston Park subdivision is if they have any clue? Like, does anyone know if there's a notable amount of crime/drug dealing/etcetc in the area? [btw, this subdivision is off of Ozora Rd. near Grayson/Loganville Highway]

I only ask because I'm trying to make a good investment and those factors, among others, will greatly contribute to the rate of and potential for appreciation of the house's value

uhhh it's on topic because it's about the house that I'll be housing OOS TO5 peoples at ^_^

I know a few people that went to livingston elementary/ have lived in Loganville a long time. I'll try to ask them about the area the next time I see them. I never really hear them complain about any bad areas, and the only problem they've had is an occasional Metaknight(Tornado) popping up and wrecking a few houses/cars, but i'll PM you a bit later if I can get some info about the area.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
dude B-down that'd be awesome...a huge help indeed as I'm choosing between this and a significantly less expensive house about a mile down off of Cooper and I KNOW it's a really great subdivision, but the one I'm hoping for is baaallllin XD but yeah like I said, I wanna make sure it's worth it >_>

thanks again man!

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Chances are I will be housing a butt load of people...like on the Vida Guerra-Booty scale

I'll give everyone an update once I get my house XD
let me know something, because rice, ram, drumma boi most likely will be coming with me. Hopefully boomstick too.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Come to think of it, I might want housing for this because I dont wanna drive back and forth both days.

House everybody OoS first, though.

Eugenio

Smash Lord
Mike, I never gave you props for bringing the sexy back to Georgia tournies. I missed the smash aids, but I'm not missing this.

C'mon Prac, Mike is beating your a$$ at tourney hosting.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Housing is available at the venue for the fee of 5$/night if there are people who can't get housed.

Just FYI.
I like how that's posted directly after I mentioned housing at to imply your house is a "no blacks zone".

MAYBE IT'S JUST ME, IM JUST PUTTING IT OUT THERE.
(minority slayer)

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I like how that's posted directly after I mentioned housing at to imply your house is a "no blacks zone".

MAYBE IT'S JUST ME, IM JUST PUTTING IT OUT THERE.
(minority slayer)

ROFL

But Nite's stayed at my house before... and we ALL KNOW that Nite is black. ;)

@Ragnarock: My house is about 15 minutes from the venue.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
ROFL

But Nite's stayed at my house before... and we ALL KNOW that Nite is black. ;)

@Ragnarock: My house is about 15 minutes from the venue.
we might have to stay there again, i doubt the guys wanata stay at the venue when they know they can save 10 bucks. And thats not that far at all.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
It'd probably get more hype if it was in tournament listings, but I've been too lazy to ask a mod to move this thread there or start a new one there myself.

Plus I think hype for this won't really go through the roof till after Genesis/HERB2- this IS still a long way away.

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
yo, hoping you GA guys can make it to the next FG event! you have like 4 weeks to plan and save money! its gonna be HUGE! 130+ smashers for smash alone at the last one!

i'll be attending this in september. PB&J hooking it up with the housing!!!

-FG misshiro

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Since ill be moving to albany next month the chance of me going has gone up to like 90% the other 10% would be if i feel like being knocked out early for my lack of melee and also getting housing from someone in Atlanta..

But i am def interested!

**EDIT*** Nvm i guess i can sleep at the venue >_>..well let me get better at melee first.

Top Bottom