• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal + Waba present: Tipped Off 5!!! (September 5th+6th) MELEE ONLY

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I'm 100% sure that whatever tournament in GA that is going on that day will be 100% worst than florida gaming.
/topic.
Didnt the last FG get cancelled? I could be wrong, i still mainly hear about gigs from down there. >.>

And then I see the title mentioning shiz being interested. I remember what happened last time that happened.

But hey, FG's gunna have brawl and that's what you're on now, right? Seeing how you're all up in the waba thread with the brawl people, so you got me on that one. ^_^

Pi

Smash Hero
Didnt the last FG get cancelled? I could be wrong, i still mainly hear about gigs from down there. >.>

And then I see the title mentioning shiz being interested. I remember what happened last time that happened.

But hey, FG's gunna have brawl and that's what you're on now, right? Seeing how you're all up in the waba thread with the brawl people, so you got me on that one. ^_^

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I don't know of any FG getting canceled, I know the venue we were spose to have was subbed out but we had to scrunch into a smaller one, which wasn't too fun but we got the big one now

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
I put in for the time off today. Let's hope it's approved. If not, maybe someone will switch with me that weekend. I want to come. If so, it will be CO_Brad, Nite, and myself for sure coming.
Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn! Haven't seen you post in forever. Fool! Zero and I will be going, too! You should have plenty of time to put in for the days off. If they don't give them to you, just **** on their desk.

Edit: I plan on bringing SFIV and BB if anyone wants to play and it isn't a problem, I'd bring a setup for it. (Granted, if there's room.)

Vijin

Smash Ace
Melbourne is gonna try and make it
Possible list:
Vision
Razrx
Angry-lobster
Hazzard
Desert King
Heavy-Hands
Vultorb

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
*im Coming To This*

**i Have Secretly Been Playing This Game Every Day Of My Life, I Can Beat 3 Lvl9 Com. Prepare To Get Your **** Blown Appart

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Melbourne is gonna try and make it
Possible list:
Vision
Razrx
Angry-lobster
Hazzard
Desert King
Heavy-Hands
Vultorb
tight............wait a second...

Possible list:
Angry-lobster

Angry-lobster
OH MY ****ING GOD.

PLEASE make sure this guy makes it! [so I can take notes ^_^]

one of my Ness heroes...

/dickriding

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
rofl what is it with people asking about other games? gtfo other games, this is a melee tournament. if you wanted other games at a smash tournament then talk to srk rofl

also lol @ laijin's continued tong-described failure.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
rofl what is it with people asking about other games? gtfo other games, this is a melee tournament. if you wanted other games at a smash tournament then talk to srk rofl

also lol @ laijin's continued tong-described failure.
Because variety never hurt? I guess there's the place next to where the tournament is ran though that has other stuff. I dunno, or at least that's what I heard.

But if that's what Sleepy says, it's hard to argue. ;-;

Vijin

Smash Ace
PLEASE make sure this guy makes it! [so I can take notes ^_^]

one of my Ness heroes...

/dickriding
:laugh:
I'm sure he'll be down. Except he's pretty much exclusively Doc now. He busts out the ness every now and then. If there happens to be low tiers you'll see it for sure...

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
truthfully if the tournament is large enough we won't really be able to dedicate any tvs to other games :/
i'd personally love to see some good blazblue being played.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Personally, I would love almost any other fighting game being played there even though I suck at all of them. Just cause, I like fighting games and just smash gets a tad monotonous at times.

Raising Marty's chances of going is also a plus.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
I thought I mentioned it already, but I guess not. I'd bring a set up just for other games, granted there is room for another tv.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
I would love to come to this, but there is a strong likelihood that I won't have a car by then. Any takers for taking me to my first real tourney? ;)

RJsHouse

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna bring a setup.

My Asian cheapness is getting the better of me haha.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Looking into going to this! Been playing smash since 05 and still haven't been to an oos tourney, looks like thats about to change :3

Top Bottom