• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal+Waba present: TIPPED OFF 4!!! (January 17th+18th) Melee only

BEHR

Smash Hero
God and his Bros vs Whoever.

Too bad I wont be there. ;-;

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Whatever team I'll be in for the crew battles is gonna win just like in the last Georgia tournament I went to (TGMTSBCO) lol.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
don't do it its painful..u should yoshi ditto dj..they are mad fun
haha. yeah they are. I don't have the sick bowser mindgames yet >_<

My yoshi is probably my worst character lmao, but yeah I'd do those too

edit: ****, I just noticed if I'm taking a plane to this, I'm gonna need a ride out of there, and housing :( **** it.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
why would you fly here?
unless you live in like
miami

even then, I'd think that gas' low prices would make a car trip cheaper overall, particularly with carpooling.

Also, anyone who wants me to mod their non-lite-on 360 please inquire. I b doin dis **** 4 free.
also I assume the FL smash community already has someone who understands the simple intricacies behind soft modding a wii, but if anyone wants me to do that as well, hit me up.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
We shall have intercourse and outercourse.

althought I'm not sure how that would work.

Samus_Hats

Smash Apprentice
why would you fly here?
unless you live in like
miami

even then, I'd think that gas' low prices would make a car trip cheaper overall, particularly with carpooling.

Also, anyone who wants me to mod their non-lite-on 360 please inquire. I b doin dis **** 4 free.
also I assume the FL smash community already has someone who understands the simple intricacies behind soft modding a wii, but if anyone wants me to do that as well, hit me up.
Im driving in from Southern LA, gas is cheap now, so its no problem. I cant be much further from Duluth than Miami.

PB&J

Smash Hero
dj is def going to be with florigia unless tristate has enuff people....

or dj can be on lite team them 2 vs all of us= too good..lite is beast

Linguini

Smash Master
me and hungry and taking the gold.

hax monayyyyy, i heard you been talking **** boy, time to put you back in your place son!
good times in ny haha

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I agree with you PB&J. I'm down to team with Florigia unless tristate has enough people. I'm down to do Bowser and a whole bunch of other character dittos at this too.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Lucas just S some D bro

I mean its All Good were all Bros.

Hax

Smash Champion
umm does anyone from the NY area wanna fly to this? lol

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Hax, helllllloooooooooooooooo!!! I said that I'm coming to this, so you're gonna come with me. Jesus can hopefully join us. I'm gonna take care of both of your a$$es anyway lol.

PB&J

Smash Hero
i can pick some people up and hopefully soft can still use his aunt's van to help..so who ever needs to get picked up pm me or hit me up on aim..right now the only person im picking up is lamchops and he's coming on friday so eveyone else let me know peace

Top Bottom