• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal+Waba present: TIPPED OFF 4!!! (January 17th+18th) Melee only

Wine

Smash Cadet
<-----"nu"not "wine" from bham...im going and will be carpooling with a few bham guys, if you wanna carpool with us msg me

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
People never read correctly. I told Iori I didn't wanna do the money match of Bowser vs. Mewtwo because I personally don't like the matchup, whether its in my favor or not. I could care less if its bad or good. I'll probably just do the money match anyway lol.

Samus Hats, thats cool you're down for the ditto =) I like Samus dittos. IHSB, they're not just about wavedashing back and stuff lol.

Anyone wanna Bowser or Pikachu ditto me lol?

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I wants some MMs... but Marth dittoes.

Or against my Fox, too- but I'm not as confident with him.
I'm keeping a formal Deathnote-list, so please post if you wanna MM me~!:)

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
People never read correctly. I told Iori I didn't wanna do the money match of Bowser vs. Mewtwo because I personally don't like the matchup, whether its in my favor or not. I could care less if its bad or good. I'll probably just do the money match anyway lol.

Samus Hats, thats cool you're down for the ditto =) I like Samus dittos. IHSB, they're not just about wavedashing back and stuff lol.

@ DJ Nintendo Oh no i heard you I just really wanted to play you since The Reflex Wonder (aka Lava Combo) quit and went to brawl, now I only take what I can get so sorry about the pestering you and all but you accepted so it is fine XD + you beasted my shiek the last time I played you in teams.
@Fullmetal are we still on for ours mm 1 if I win do more johns :ohwell:

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Fullmetal, did we establish an MM for this tourney?

If not, five bucks. Sheik, Marth. Marth's Story=banned. You know the drill.

If we keep this **** up, we're gonna have to make it a tradition. Lol

Smooth Criminal

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master

I knew what you meant, I just thought it was weird to refuse a matchup for being too boring, then ask for Samus dittos (such a stereotypically boring/slow/spacing-based match).

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
>_>

I'm approaching max capacity for MMs, Flamin'.

I got Chaddd (btw, I would like an MM with you. Can't do fifty bucks; can you settle for a broke-*** five instead?).

I got Iori (****er confirmed this before I even asked. Two dollars for your broke ***. I want your Fox or your Mewtwo).

I got Fullmetal (for some reason, I feel the need to MM this kid whenever there's a Georgia shindig and I'm there).

ANNNNNNND

Cash Mooney is going to be stealing the bulk of my cash/Magic cards in our sealed deck MM.

I am down for friendlies, though. Hope to get a lot of those in at the tourney.

Smooth Criminal

nicaboy

Smash Champion
>_>

I got Chaddd (btw, I would like an MM with you. Can't do fifty bucks; can you settle for a broke-*** five instead?).

I got Iori (****er confirmed this before I even asked. Two dollars for your broke ***. I want your Fox or your Mewtwo).

I got Fullmetal (for some reason, I feel the need to MM this kid whenever there's a Georgia shindig and I'm there).

ANNNNNNND

Cash Mooney is going to be stealing the bulk of my cash/Magic cards in our sealed deck MM.

Smooth Criminal
ya im down you can play my sheik ganon luigi peach fox falco so......................

edit someone give me a witty quote to use for my sig

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
>_>

ANNNNNNND

Smooth Criminal
Friendlies it is then

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
I think CO_Brad already posted once but I thought I would post too since its been forever since I have posted on smashboards. I am definately planning on coming to this. I havent been to a smash tournament in forever!!!! Looking forward to seeing everyone from the INN days and some new people as well. See everyone there!!!! ^___~

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Lets falco ditto like gentlemen. Hey sleepyk I gotta show you my new 90 damage Falco combo on FD :D

Also I got a shine to BAIR with Fox last night at 187%. **** a falcon baby.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
teamsies pleese
So yeah I woke up this morning and was like I'm hungry so I went into the kitchen and looked In the fridge. I saw a box of waffles and was like pop these suckers in the toaster and bam breakfast. What I realized was that I just destroyed these circular flat bread products. I just rapped hungry box and It was easy, hay man don't even bother coming to this tourney cause you didn't stand a chance. XD

ps Um this didn't answer your question at all did it

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
So yeah I woke up this morning and was like I'm hungry so I went into the kitchen and looked In the fridge. I saw a box of waffles and was like pop these suckers in the toaster and bam breakfast. What I realized was that I just destroyed these circular flat bread products. I just rapped hungry box and It was easy, hay man don't even bother coming to this tourney cause you didn't stand a chance. XD

ps Um this didn't answer your question at all did it
i'll answer that for him ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm NO
there was no point to that comment

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
@ DJ Nintendo Oh no i heard you I just really wanted to play you since The Reflex Wonder (aka Lava Combo) quit and went to brawl, now I only take what I can get so sorry about the pestering you and all but you accepted so it is fine XD + you beasted my shiek the last time I played you in teams.
@Fullmetal are we still on for ours mm 1 if I win do more johns :ohwell:
Yeah, we're on! You're already in the deathnote. ;)

@Fullmetal don't write me in your deathnote because i want to go to this tournament lol
@Hbox good luck finding a partner
lol, why not sonnnnn?

Fullmetal, did we establish an MM for this tourney?

If not, five bucks. Sheik, Marth. Marth's Story=banned. You know the drill.

If we keep this **** up, we're gonna have to make it a tradition. Lol

Smooth Criminal
Yeah, I've got you written down. ^_^

chaddd

Smash Lord
I'm going to win this tournament. Just letting you all know so you don't short circuit all the setups with the massive amount of tears.

Top Bottom