• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fullmetal presents: Tipped Off 7! ROAD TO APEX!!! December 3rd/4th!

strawhats

Smash Master
pp won both sets 3-2 and 3-1. (best 2 out of 3 sets for the mm and for points to Apex)

nicaboy

Smash Champion
**** im having a blast! Tommorow is gonna be crazy af! Hbox sorry bout that situation man :( I just hope you understand.

My sheik and fox swaging on the stream was fun. Playing with the kk? tag was funny. Talking to people was cool at the venue and on the stream.

Good luck tommorow guys!
Omg *****s are getting so lucky today omfg! **** omg omg img **** fack ****
:phone:

Daysoo

Smash Ace
I only got to go for the first day of Tipped Off, but I had a blast.
Came out of it a little sick, and incredibly sore for no apparent reason, but it was great seeing all those familiar faces again.
I may not play smash any more, but I ****ing love this community and everyone in it.

Quick shouts here to Fullmetal for paying a large amount of money out of pocket to make this happen, GA Peach and Dog Sandwich for godlike commentary, SOFT for being as entertaining as watching paint dry, and Fierokai (sp?) for the ride to delicious Chick-Fil-A and fun friendlies. Shouts to SleepyGook for bein' sexy and doing the stream stuff i guess. Shouts to Chaddd and Wes for being amazing with manly *** characters.
ANTI SHOUT OUTS to you jerks who picked Young Link against my poor little kirby in pools.
Lookin at you, Dark Sonic and DashDanceDan. PRICKS. <3
Was great seeing all my OOS homies again too. Especially Spaceballs and KOKingpin. ILU guys.
Oh, and one last shout to the piss physician for being a cool dude. I want a Falcon v. Kirby rematch if I can make it to APEX. ;D
Full shouts in the eventual results thread, but I am lazy and sore right now so deal w/ it.

Edit:
I added you on League, KO.
Still need Summoner names from the rest of you guys, though!

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Results from what I can remember

1st: PP
2nd: XIF
3rd: Nite
4th: Pikachad
5th: Druggedfox, Linguini
7th: Articanus, Flamin Roy
9th: chaddd, Nicaboy, ihavespaceballs(?)

Ether

Smash Ace
Thanks XIF for housing us. That pad was amazing!

Fullmetal - such a fun tourney, gg's in teams and sorry we left early.

DrPP - Thanks for the smash theory session. I'm sad we didn't get to play after all, but I'll bring SoVa to NC prolly.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Omg omg omg *****s got so lucky today. **** I know I coulda got top 5 but no johns. Fun ****ing tourney special shoutouts to fullmetal and ron. Without you guys tournament would not have happen for me. Good **** guys!

Dark sonic also got 9th. Err shoutouts later cant wait for vids.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Mad fun tournament, props to all who made it out.

Legit stuff @ Fullmetal for being a champ and hosting once more AND housing me <3333

Shoutouts tomorrow.

.Chipmunk.

Smash Ace
Super fun. Disappointed that HungryBox couldn't stay, and that Mike G didn't make it out. You guys are scrubs, lol. I'm with PP on this, shout outs later, sleep now.

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
Definatly a mad fun/good tournament. I failed Linguini in doubles but still did some sick stuff.
Mad quick shoutout to Fullmetal for being amazing and makeing this possible and Ron for giving me that ride there.
for now I'm sleepy so shoutouts in results :)

PB&J

Smash Hero
I dont do shout outs,but i do have to give a shout out to Dr. PP for stealing The 4 McChickens and a McFLurry!

G. Vice

Smash Lord
My boy NITE!! Brandon's too good.

Also Props to my Man Chad for putting Linguini out, good stuff!

Jack is always great, and I saw him on livestream making a combo vid on Drugged Fox. Good stuff midsouth!!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Those players he lost to were also good and I know Twitch knows it because he wasn't too upset after his losses. hopefully he levels up(which is likely since this was his first regional woo) and we can get to working on all matchups so he does better next time =)

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
My boy NITE!! Brandon's too good.

Also Props to my Man Chad for putting Linguini out, good stuff!

Jack is always great, and I saw him on livestream making a combo vid on Drugged Fox. Good stuff midsouth!!
I'm pretty sure the combo video went both ways =P

Top Bottom