• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal presents: Tipped Off 6!!! (October 16th and 17th)

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Anyone here looking for a good teammate? I think Poehlcat is in need (not positive), but he's gotten really ****ing good and will probably need a rapist for a partner.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
They probably aren't going to sticky it because it's the same weekend as MLG.
"But that's Brawl and this is Melee"
>implying that they care

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Haha only Me, Linguini and Tope are cool enough x_x

But yes, of course Tope is coming.
And yes, we will do dr00gs. I haven't seen your *** in a quick minute, Linguini. I thought you retired until Colbol told me you were coming and are apparently still ****ing amazing. Good ****.

Crazy Cloud

Smash Journeyman
Is anyone coming down from the NY/NJ/CT region that I can catch a ride with? My check from school came in, so I could actually afford to go :).

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion

And yes, we will do dr00gs. I haven't seen your *** in a quick minute, Linguini. I thought you retired until Colbol told me you were coming and are apparently still ****ing amazing. Good ****.
Just fair warning, no playing on green-greens at my place for those whom I'm housing.
You'll have to CP to someplace outside the venue or whatnot. =P

Linguini

Smash Master

Yeah haha, i haven't had the money or time to travel lately but I have been practicing for this so it should be mad fun. This tourney is going to have so many chill people, tipped off is the **** lol

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
First post updated with link to surrounding hotels near venue!

Is there anyone who's still in need of housing?
Anyone in GA still offering housing?

Lets get everybody squared away guys, this is next weekend!!!

Also PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bring setups!
The venue owner may not give everyone the discounted door fee for it, saying we "already have enough" but I am not gonna let that keep us from getting enough setups-
If you provide a setup and don't get discounted, I'll compensate you somehow. :)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I can bring a full setup if you guys don't mind a Black Gamecube with Spider-Man on the top.

Edit: Nevermind, i just read we don't need more TVs. I can bring Melee and the GC.

Edit2: Anybody already starting a hotel huddle? I need a place to crash, and a place by myself isn't going to get it :L

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I can bring a full setup if you guys don't mind a Black Gamecube with Spider-Man on the top.

Edit: Nevermind, i just read we don't need more TVs. I can bring Melee and the GC.

Edit2: Anybody already starting a hotel huddle? I need a place to crash, and a place by myself isn't going to get it :L
I'm not 100% sure we are gonna be good on TVs. If its not inconvenient, still bring your TVs!
I believe the venue-owner has overestimated the amount of TVs he has at his disposal.

Zega

Smash Cadet
but me on the interest list please, the name's Zega i'm a mario main.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
At Tipped Off 6 this weekend, I will be doing Money Matches with whoever wants to donate some money to my chorus. I will be playing Jigglypuff but on request I can possibly do other characters including:

Falco
Fox
Sheik
Falcon
Pichu (depends)

My chorus (Freedom High School Patriot Singers) has a lot of upcoming trips and events we will be singing at this year. I figured that, in order to help the cause, I could donate some money I've won from money matches.

Hence, here's how it will go down.

Accepting All MMs:

$1 = One Match

$2 or $3 = One Set Bo3

$4-$6 = One set Bo5

$7 and up = one set Bo7

$10 and up = Your call, sweet Suzie

IF YOU WIN THE SET, YOU WIN DOUBLE YOUR MONEY BACK, AS IN ANY TYPICAL MM.

IF I WIN THE SET, THE MONEY I WON FROM YOU GOES DIRECTLY TO MY CHOIR!

Thank you if you can help my cause!

If you just wanna MM me in the normal way, just tell me.

Props to PikaChad for giving me the idea.

<3

Top Bottom