• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal presents: Tipped Off 6!!! (October 16th and 17th)

VGmasta

Smash Lord
I'm definitely interested in this tournament.
Just a reminder that I, the VGMASTA, am still very interested in coming to this. Though this'll be the most expensive tourney I've ever attended, it's looking more likely than before (like an 80% chance) that I'll be coming to this.

EDIT:
Maybe I spoke too soon about my likelihood of coming here. But my interest hasn't changed.

PB&J

Smash Hero
sticky icky , icky

pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeeee moddddddddddds..the south has some of the biggest smash tournies and we never seemed to get support from mods.

please sticky please

Winnar

Smash Lord
So is there any news on housing for this? Or should I be looking into getting a hotel somewhere?

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I am hittin gup Best western.

ANd I think my car is aws weellll lol

Sow whoever ilse is comeing yshould join us.

~KLBUnBuimn
*BunBuhn

***BunBun lololol

BunBun

Smash Master
In case that post is excessively hard to read:
The Memphis group is staying at Best Western near the venue. Everyone should get a room there.

PB&J

Smash Hero
So is there any news on housing for this? Or should I be looking into getting a hotel somewhere?
are you coming by yourself or with people and how many..i might be able to help

p.s.- mods- i dont get you peeps..its only for 2 weeks..can we please get a sticky

Winnar

Smash Lord
I think it's just me and maybe my roommate, but I talked to bbq and he's got me covered. Thanks though :D You're a bro, pbnj

Winnar

Smash Lord
whaaaaat there should be a full car of mississippi. this is madness.

i wanna meet their scene.
You know the sad thing is that my roommate and I basically are the MS scene ;-; The few other dudes (3 of them) who kind of play melee flake out so much that they're hardly even worth counting.

My roommate is so super busy this semester that he can't commit to going to stuff until within a few days of the event. I still count him though because he's p cool and stuff.

I'd be more than happy to meet and play you and stuff though :D

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
You know the sad thing is that my roommate and I basically are the MS scene ;-; The few other dudes (3 of them) who kind of play melee flake out so much that they're hardly even worth counting.

My roommate is so super busy this semester that he can't commit to going to stuff until within a few days of the event. I still count him though because he's p cool and stuff.

I'd be more than happy to meet and play you and stuff though :D
:( do you think thered be any people you could randomly pick up along the way? i just want as many cars to be full as possible, and for as many people to be at this as possible.

so that when i surprise everyone and make it out of pools and such, it'll be just that much more of an accomplishment :chuckle:

GawdImFoxy

Smash Journeyman
Foxy, we should actually like, play this time.
We definitely should! Especially after the nonsense that happened last time. I'm still SO sorry about that, by the way. I definitely didn't intend for it to happen and I really wish I didn't make such a scene. But it was out of my control, I guess, so I shouldn't feel bad. But I do. :(

But yeah! We gotta play if it turns out I can go. I'm going to Hot Dickings so I may not be able to make time for this AND my woman, but I'm definitely gonna try. Also Bunbun, thanks for being the coolest guy in the world. :)

Zone

Smash Champion
Rock Crock we need to friendly >.>; We've been to the same tournament way too many times. Even ones in tally where it was only like 18 man. Still never played 1v1.

SO THIS TIME. we should play some :D

Top Bottom