• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FS5: Reunion, Brawl&Melee, San Antonio TX, Jan 10th/11th (DRIVING INFO IN 1st POST!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmileyStation

Smash Journeyman
I dont think ill be able to make it to this tourney after all. Some rl issues came up and im moviing(YET AGAIN) so i wont have the time. Sorry :|

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
So, my group from Houston will probably have Gnes, Gea, Kown, UltimateRazer, and I. We're not 100% sure this will happen, but it almost certainly will barring any unforeseen circumstances. And we'll only stay for Saturday since none of us will enter Melee. :)

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Some people can't house others for various reasons.

-Living in a cardboard box. (2-3 extra is the limit but most carpools come with 4-5)
-Living with parents. (Can only sneak one person in, and it's usually only worth it if it's a girl.)
-Crazy Room Mates. (You -could- have people over, but the chance that they'd all leave missing something or having a sore anus isn't worth it.)
Does this last one happen to you frequently? :joyful:

<3 Sudai

Sudai

Stuff here
It doesn't happen to me. It does happen to my Room Mate's friends a lot though.

Nike 20. Has anyone seen him?

I've been trying to get in touch with him to confirm LA's housing situation for about a week now. No response on the phone or on the boards. :/

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
>_> I'm housing 16 ppl so far but I've said it before that I can house prolly up to 25 or so?

If you can't get a hold of Nike20 Sudai, my house'll have room?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Is this the Ice at hobo 13?
Is his name Jason?
If so I didn't know he even played brawl, wow.
No, the Ice from HOBO 13 is a Dallas player. :/

BTW guys the vids from HOBO 13 are up, go look in tournament results and click on HOBO 13 (or Mini Hobo 13, whutever they called it.)

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
What, Santi isn't going?! Why?! I was looking forward to hanging out with the entirety of San Angelo again. :( That and I love playing against your Toon Link. Always jumping around, throwing stuff at me. :)

Santi

Smash Lord
well you broke quite a few with this little stunt that you're pulling!
lol
now why aren't you comming in the first place?
Well I didn't have any Cherry Coke... and I saving money for Feb.
AND TEAMS IS 5$ PER PERSON!

But I just bought a 12 pack with my check I got monday...

Soooooooo

:D
I guess I'll go to heal all those <3's

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yeah you better have money for Feb :p.

I hope you make it to this though.

Santi

Smash Lord
CAKE IS WINNING FINAL SMASH!!!!!
The kid is in **** mode....

he wrestled one of the principals today when the guy tried to stop cake from skipping school.

So cake ***** him... (thanks to Beah's wrestling training) and he ****ing gets arrested by the cops...

IM shocked.

CAke is winning Final Smash.

EDIT: Cake is doing big thangs.

tsetse

Smash Lord
For melée the #3 and 5 player from Mexico will be atttending this tourney. This was confirmed by majoras.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
wait so your coming now santi? All this cake talk has me confused since I don't really know what it stands for. Are we getting cake for Le Thein's birthday?

Also I'm going to be taking dazzle hopefully it doesn't lag and destroy w/e I record and a digital camera so you gained to recorders or 2 recording things at least.

LuWIIgi

Smash Apprentice
OK i just got confirmation from all of my friends.
Add these names to the list (From S.A BTW)
Dare
Shank
Matt

im not sure that matt will play but he is, for the most part, the cheerleader for our little group.
this should be really fun
im looking more forward to this that i was looking forward to christmas xD

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Dude, I'm so looking forward to this, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE say Melee is on saturday! I've been itching to play in a Melee tournament for some reason as of late.

*double checks*

****, you suck Kyle... -_-

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Dude, I'm so looking forward to this, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE say Melee is on saturday! I've been itching to play in a Melee tournament for some reason as of late.

*double checks*

****, you suck Kyle... -_-
Then work Saturday, get the extra money and come Sunday. It's not like I didn't tell you about this tournament a month ago :psycho:

I think I have some time on Friday so if you want to play some Melee hit me up.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
ARC and Gabe???? WHOA!!! MAN now I'm pissed about missing this....well at least I am more pissed than before lol and then those guys from Mexico are coming???

Everyone go to the Houston tournament , A-F, January 31st!!! I can **** everyone there since I can't make this one =/

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
No, the Ice from HOBO 13 is a Dallas player. :/

BTW guys the vids from HOBO 13 are up, go look in tournament results and click on HOBO 13 (or Mini Hobo 13, whutever they called it.)
I saw some vids, was curious of how you play g&W. i got to say we play him very similar. Different from hylian too. good stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom