• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FS5: Reunion, Brawl&Melee, San Antonio TX, Jan 10th/11th (DRIVING INFO IN 1st POST!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
The skill part actually isn't necessary either, lol
I mean, its nice, but we're not gonna kick you out if you're not as good as us or anything.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
The skill part actually isn't necessary either, lol
I mean, its nice, but we're not gonna kick you out if you're not as good as us or anything.
Wait...when did we stop doing that?

:p

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
I have the knowledge and technique as best as I can tell, I just don't have the reaction time. Computers just don't cut it.

I also main a character that is barely usable in a tournament at best. ^_^ Back to reading up on stuff....

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
So we might be bringing 6 people to this now. The 6th said he wouldn't come if the 5th doesn't come and we aren't sure if the 6th will come even if the 5th comes lol. We also aren't sure if the 5th will come because the 6th said he is just saying he is but might not really and some of us are like maybe your right.

Even so neocell decided to ditch me for the 5th and now I have no partner for doubles =\. So does anyone want to be my doubles partner? I got 33rd at hobo 11 and I've gotten better since then (like everyone) I've always been in the top 10 at every tournament over here in el paso too so I don't totally suck.

Figured I would ask here so it won't be like at hobo 11 where I made an announcement and one guy shows up.

guy: you main Ike huh? Well I think I'll see if my partner shows up if not I'll team with you
dugfin: 2 minutes till doubles registration closes.
me: ....

CY

Smash Ace
-The best of the best will be there. Every Final Smash has drawn the best players the southwest has to offer. This will be no exception.
-Make a name for yourself. With all that skill gathered, if you make the top 5, you will get recognition.
-GAS IS CHEAP AGAIN. No johns.
-FREE ENERGY DRINKS. No seriously they're free with your entry.
-It's a MAJOR MELEE TOURNAMENT TOO.This should be reason enough to come, especially in this day in age.
-Infinity vs See.Why (CY) EPIC MM! Watch as one of the best Metaknight players in Texas takes on a trashtalker who claims Infinity is nothing without Meta.

aha, that's cool our MM is considered a major event. ;)

Sudai

Stuff here
Indeed diddly do. : )

Oh, and it'll definitely be recorded, btw. I have a recording set-up and since it's mine..well..I'm gonna make ****ed sure it's on the TV we do that on. XD

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I care about doubles, as do Hylian and Sethlon and Dojo and Santi. Hell, I care more about doubles than I do singles, lol. I still won't be your partner though, Team Om Nom Nom's gotta wreck :D

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I care about doubles, as do Hylian and Sethlon and Dojo and Santi. Hell, I care more about doubles than I do singles, lol. I still won't be your partner though, Team Om Nom Nom's gotta wreck :D
I also like doubles.
It's a shame that I don't have a solid partner like you guys do.
I don't get enough love. ;___;

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I donno how solid DMG is, thusfar he's been good, but he keeps threatening to leave me for others... or they try to take him from me :(

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
hey I want to be in a good doubles tournament, seems like no one else does though.
Dallas loves doubles. You can tell too, at most of the recent large doubles tournament there have been 2 Dallas teams in the top 3.

I donno how solid DMG is, thusfar he's been good, but he keeps threatening to leave me for others... or they try to take him from me :(
I'd totally team with DMG again.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dallas loves doubles. You can tell too, at most of the recent large doubles tournament there have been 2 Dallas teams in the top 3.
Yeah lol what is up with that? Dallas ALWAYS gets 2/3 of the top spots.

I'd totally team with DMG again.
Another satisfied customer. :)

Lol but I dunno who I will team with, I wouldn't mind playing with Dojo or Roy in teams, either one sounds like it could be ****.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Sorry DMG, I'm Broken Arrow all the way. :)

Although, in the event that Santi fails to show up to a tourney we are both at, we shall team.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
See? He's always trying to dump me for someone else, despite the fact that we wreck :(
You're just not as promising as before. Don't worry though, I'm sure will pick you up as a teammate. :)

@Dojo: No, you and Santi are Broken Arrow. You're just Broken >.>;;

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I'm always promising XD Hell, doubles is what I'm good at, as that's all I used to play before I started going to tournaments!

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
The only thing I'm jealous about, Dojo, is how good you are and how I can't be at that level of play. :)

Other than that....:p

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Dojo and I teamed once :).

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Hey DMG, shall I put u on the guest list since you started posting here? :)
You may indeed sir, I am fairly positive I can attend this event with the help of a ride from the Dallas group.

Also, Phantom I wasn't trying to dump you, I posted that as a "what if" scenario lol.

Although Dojo I will take you up on that if Santi is not able to go.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
i remember that. I did see a good toon link there so he cheated on Santi!! Back then when i didnt play good. Centex 1 i believe. I barely lost to DMK and i left cause i didnt know it was double elimination :psycho:.
You were at that? XD. Did I play you?

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
You were at that? XD. Did I play you?
No :(, good though because i sucked back then. i got good after playing with DMK and pozerwolf. pozer really liked my falco and DMK said it was annoying lol. I was also at Final smash 4, i was ok then but i got beat by royr on the second round then barely lost to ice (dallas snake right?)

Dojo

Smash Champion
Lol people kept asking me to team from our first brawl tourney. So I would over Santi. It's not like we played teams here in San Angelo anyways so I didn't think we would do much better over a top player and I, at the time.

Then Final Smash 4 came and nobody asked me to team. :( Broken Arrow was born and we won that tourney in our amazing debut match against the dominating team from Houston, Sexy Legs.

From there it's been like this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWHT25VtW9c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Cw2aPwen2E&feature=channel_page

:)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Om Nom Nom's debut was pretty beastly as well. We're never at the same tourny though, and apparently he wants to teamhop... so I'm a tad saddened XD

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I have yet to take part in a team tournament, with the exception of that quicky KM did at Gamelot #3. I teamed up with DMK and won, but I don't know whether or not I could call that team tournament anything, since it was such a small turnout.

I want to play in a large team tournament and be awesome.

Sonic ***** in teams.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Sonic ***** in teams.
I've on the opposite side and same side for this. A really good Sonic (ie Espy/3000) would make a really good team partner. Lol I highly doubt I'm good enough for teams cause I would only kill my partner then help them out. Just ask Espy.

Though, the point I'm trying to make is that Sonic's speed is way to great not to be put on teams. Despite the fact that he is light, he can run in, attack, and pull out before anything bad happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom