• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FS5: Reunion, Brawl&Melee, San Antonio TX, Jan 10th/11th (DRIVING INFO IN 1st POST!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sudai

Stuff here
Shush. S is to the left of F on the keyboard, only reason I accidentally did that. <.<;;;;;;;;

I didn't notice I did that till just now.. haha.. I fail.

Final Smash V ruleset then? :p

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I LIKE HOW THEY SAY NM>TX yet they arent really interested in this tournament. WE need to completely shut them down lol
No we don't. NM isn't even a threat to Texas when it comes to overall skill XD. If they disagree then they can come prove it. We've already established how good we are to other states.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
No we don't. NM isn't even a threat to Texas when it comes to overall skill XD. If they disagree then they can come prove it. We've already established how good we are to other states.
Yeah i guess you're right. Come on if El Paso beat some of their best. They wouldn't have much chance vs all of you, i dont care how good sinz says he is. What other states has this been established? besides OK?

MK is not necessary to beat them lol

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Yeah i guess you're right. Come on if El Paso beat some of their best. They wouldn't have much chance vs all of you, i dont care how good sinz says he is. What other states has this been established? besides OK?

MK is not necessary to beat them lol
Yeah, and who hell plays smash in El Paso?

<3

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Well all still play smash except that no one posts anymore except for me and duff. They all still lurk here though just no more posting =\

Makes EP look like a 20 person town again with 5 of us just playing smash after our 1 room school is done.

Nike.

Smash Hero
CREWS

ya'll should do it :D
Theres enough for a tourny itself
San Antonio
San Angelo
Austin
Dallas
Houston
El Paso
Oklahoma
Louisiana

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Crew R.A.P.E. will consist of Austin/San Angelo/ and Waco.

:).

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
I can't really promise a crew tournament, unless it's single elim. Even then, they certainly don't pay out very well.

Exhibition battles are just dandy though, like how they roll at FC. They'd have to be post tournament or I hope that people won't mind having to pause their crew battle so someone can play in the actual tournament.

I'm gonna be running a tight schedule.

I put 1 pm this time and I want people to show up early this time. Only people traveling from OOC/OOS will be considered when it comes to delaying the tournament...... if you live IN san antonio you have no excuse.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
No offense to my city but i hope i am good enough to join another city lol.
Hylian: We would like to leave friday morning and make it over there like at 4 or 5. Would you be able to play at that time? Some will appreciate your housing and some might get a room but we would all like to play for a good part of the night.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I will ask off work for Friday/sat/sun :). That way we can play when you guys get here :).

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I can't really promise a crew tournament, unless it's single elim. Even then, they certainly don't pay out very well.

Exhibition battles are just dandy though, like how they roll at FC. They'd have to be post tournament or I hope that people won't mind having to pause their crew battle so someone can play in the actual tournament.

I'm gonna be running a tight schedule.

I put 1 pm this time and I want people to show up early this time. Only people traveling from OOC/OOS will be considered when it comes to delaying the tournament...... if you live IN san antonio you have no excuse.
I'd only play Crew if it were exhibition. The long wait during a Crew Tournament sounds boring. I'd probably fall asleep twice.

But yeah, truth on the bold.
Actually KM, I got there TOO early last Saturday. 10:30AM. Went across the street to Whataburger, killed time, then went in. You guys were already there when I got back.

Sudai

Stuff here
I know I'm planning for my car to get in some time Friday night that way we can rest up before the tourney and not drive 5 hours before playing brawl. :x

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I'd only play Crew if it were exhibition. The long wait during a Crew Tournament sounds boring. I'd probably fall asleep twice.

But yeah, truth on the bold.
Actually KM, I got there TOO early last Saturday. 10:30AM. Went across the street to Whataburger, killed time, then went in. You guys were already there when I got back.
You'd fall asleep during your turn, no doubt.

Hrm. I'll try to pay a visit that Friday then, drop by a bit later in the day and Smush w/ you guys. I'll have to weave a new web of lies for my parents to go to this trny... thankfully it's the last time I'll have to do that for at least half a year XD

**** Crew challenges everyone, btw.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Mosquito, I meant to tell you a while back, add Lee Martin to the people from LA.
Yayyyyyyayayayayyyyayyy :).
Nice, good to know so we can get some MMs that night. My Captain falcon vs your ike and ganon if you are still down
I'm down :). If you guys want to sleep at my place make sure and bring stuff to sleep on.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I haven't looked back at the front page in forever.
And I just did again.
This thing is getting pretty big. I hope I make a good impression.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I haven't looked back at the front page in forever.
And I just did again.
This thing is getting pretty big. I hope I make a good impression.
Sonic players always make good impressions.

"Holy crap that guy plays Sonic"

"Yeah..."

"...."

"What the **** do I do against it?"

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Sonic players always make good impressions.

"Holy crap that guy plays Sonic"

"Yeah..."

"...."

"What the **** do I do against it?"
You made me lol. Haven't laughed all week. Good stuff man.

Oh, and according to the SBR's consensus, you just dtilt.
XD

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
It's looking like if I go, I'm going to have to go with LA. Let's see if I can get it to work. OK's still wiling though.

WATCH YOURSELF (texas)!

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Current List of Attendees:

RobMoney has been asking me about the tournament, so I put him down. Can't guarantee, but it's fairly awesome. Other additions include Lee Martin, Mr. C, and Smiles.

I'll put Caveman and forkgirl down when I get a response from them (I'm sure Caveman will want to show up for the $$$)

Current count: 84

San Antonio:

King Mosquito
GreyFox
T-REX! (San Antonio)
Slim
Espy
Nike20
GeoBeros
Zaiah
ZSdK
Fyre
Alex19
Suspect
Kite
XLR8
KPD
skater kevin
Antzer
Tony Formbly
MajinLink
Nintendofreak
Mr. C
Smiles

Austin:

Hylian
Dr Mario Kart
PhantomX
Redshadow
Jesusfreak
Austin RC
RobMoney

San Angelo:

Dojo
Santi
Cake
Dbar

Dallas (and surrounding areas)

Bwett
D4ba
Melee1
Alpha_Phoenix
Fogo
UTD_Zac
Dallas_Phat
Infinity
Waka
Honky
Angel
Foursaken
Darkness of Heart

Houston (and the surrounding areas):

Rocket trainer
thebadnewsbear
Loko Lobo
CY
Popertop
takeurlife
esca
Gnes (greatness)
G@BE
Sethlon
Bear
Wolfeye
Thespis (Jake13)

The Valley:

majoras
Broly
defsithe
Magik
some random people

El Paso:

furiousduffman
Arturito Burrito
Neocell
Error13

Oklahoma:

Sars Pirate
Le Thein
Kos-Mos
Hazygoose
Scud
Gravity
Pay$
Po Pimpus
Omega Star

Louisiana:

Sudai
Roni
Bomber
Pritch
Ran Iji
Cyphus
Lee Martin

Mexico:

Showing interest, pending a full response.
and many more....

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
[picky] My username isn't Nintendofreak, it's Nidtendofreak.[/picky]

Man I wish I could change my username.....>_<

That, and:

Neutral Stages:

Pokemon Stadium

Counterpick:

Pokémon Stadium 1
Pokémon Stadium 2

Am I the only one who spotted this? We somehow have 3 Pokemon Stadiums up.....

EDIT: Castle Siege is in both as well.
Wait, wat? :)

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
[picky] My username isn't Nintendofreak, it's Nidtendofreak.[/picky]

Man I wish I could change my username.....>_<

That, and:

Neutral Stages:

Pokemon Stadium

Counterpick:

Pokémon Stadium 1
Pokémon Stadium 2

Am I the only one who spotted this? We somehow have 3 Pokemon Stadiums up.....

EDIT: Castle Siege is in both as well.
Epic Fail! xD

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Other stuff? Okay then......seeing as this will be my first tournament, what should I expect? Besides losing, I got that much covered. XD Like, when do you put in your control scheme? When you first arrive or when you find out your bracket?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
You're gonna be bouncing around Wiis, so whenever you get a match or when you do friendlies, go ahead and set up your controls, they have to wait for you.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Other stuff? Okay then......seeing as this will be my first tournament, what should I expect? Besides losing, I got that much covered. XD Like, when do you put in your control scheme? When you first arrive or when you find out your bracket?
Come early.

Register.

Play friendlies and have fun.

When I start the bracket stop the friendlies.

Listen for your name, opponent, and what station you are playing at to be called.

Play your match.

Report.

ya done!

As for the way the match proceeds.....

READ THE FIRST POST CAREFULLY.

Sorry to yell but I can get tired of people asking me information I've already posted........

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
^I did. When you put in your control options was not mentioned. It said all button changes must be done before the round begins, but it didn't state when before. Like I said, I never been to a tournament, I don't know small details like that one. I'd rather ask now then find out I'm wrong when I get there.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
^I did. When you put in your control options was not mentioned. It said all button changes must be done before the round begins, but it didn't state when before. Like I said, I never been to a tournament, I don't know small details like that one. I'd rather ask now then find out I'm wrong when I get there.
Don't worry. There will be plenty of people that will teach you the ropes at the tournament. Only thing you need to bring is your controller and some skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom