• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FS5: Reunion, Brawl&Melee, San Antonio TX, Jan 10th/11th (DRIVING INFO IN 1st POST!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sudai

Stuff here
I'm accepting brawl MMs vs any char except MK or GnW. :o

I know, lolbrawl, but me and my carpool won't be able to stay through sunday, most likely.. :/

Edit: King Mosquito, you should change the AiB tournament listing because it's listed for Jan 10, 2008 which means it was almost a year ago. ; )

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
MOSQUITO: I may not be in SA for the moment but i do speak and write spanish very fluently. (was born over there) If you need help with that just let me know.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion

I know, lolbrawl, but me and my carpool won't be able to stay through sunday, most likely.. :/

Edit: King Mosquito, you should change the AiB tournament listing because it's listed for Jan 10, 2008 which means it was almost a year ago. ; )
I accept your MM depending on who u will be using

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531

Thanks! I fixed it to include everything I updated with on Saturday.

MOSQUITO: I may not be in SA for the moment but i do speak and write spanish very fluently. (was born over there) If you need help with that just let me know.
Thank you! I would appreciate it if you could relay messages between me and the Mexican smashers. I don't want anything to get lost in translation. You should PM davidco or other Mexican smashers he knows, so I can know how many are coming/what arrangements we can make for them.

Sudai

Stuff here
I'd be using anyone but MK or GnW. :p

I play ROB, Samus, ZSS (sometimes both, bish. Fast transformation ftw.), Zelda, PT, IC, TLink, and Marth though.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
I'd be using anyone but MK or GnW. :p

I play ROB, Samus, ZSS (sometimes both, bish. Fast transformation ftw.), Zelda, PT, and Marth though.
Ill MM match you with my Kirby if you don't use Marth, Marth ***** kirby lol

And we can do more if you want cuz i can play with about 90% of the cast

Sudai

Stuff here
I updated my character list cause I forgot a few when I first posted.

I'll do a $5 best of 3, tourney stages and rules match with you. No need to decide on the character before we play. : ) I won't use Marth if that's one of your stipulations, though.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Well actually go ahead and use him if u want, i need to get good against kirby's worst matchups. Already worked on snake now marth is next :)

and yea those rules are fine

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Thank you! I would appreciate it if you could relay messages between me and the Mexican smashers. I don't want anything to get lost in translation. You should PM davidco or other Mexican smashers he knows, so I can know how many are coming/what arrangements we can make for them.
Ok its done. Hope he reads it. Ill see if i can go in the Mexico thread see if more people are interested.

Nike.

Smash Hero
I will most likely be smashing with a couple melee players today (Kite and hs friends). I'll ask them what they can do about housing anybody. Expect some results late tonite :)

Sudai

Stuff here
Ok cool see u there. And if you cant find me just look for a really tall black guy lmao
I figured at worst you'd be able to find me. I'm gonna have pink goggles around my neck after all. :p

Nike20, we have 1 car from LA confirmed atm. (Me, Cyphus, Lee, and Roni; We're all coming for Brawl. Two of us also play Melee but we're not staying Sunday due to work/school johns.) If we could get confirmed housing for this car, I'd be greatly appreciative. :] Right now we're looking to get in Friday night and leave Sunday morningish.

There's a possible 2 more cars coming up but it's cool if the cars are separated so I wanted to get housing confirmed for people that are confirmed to go atm.

pay.$.

Smash Cadet
god i would love to go to this but if i dont get a job then im fuc ked

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
I will most likely be smashing with a couple melee players today (Kite and hs friends). I'll ask them what they can do about housing anybody. Expect some results late tonite :)
Dude whats your number?! I keep forgetting to get it. I wanna play! Can you give me a ride? I'll give ya gas money!

Nike.

Smash Hero
210 324 4295 (I can txt)

It wont be starting for at least another 3-4 hours. And Im down for taking you :D

Atm I gotta finish christmas lights outside

defsithe

Smash Ace
Valley, please do me a favor and see what you can do to help out the Mexico players.

While Xyro may have gotten M2k and Azen, I'd be very happen to add another country to the guest list.

Maybe you guys can get Dorf1233 or DynaDash? (I know she retired but it'd still be cool if she came).
the valley and mexico no each other very well im sure we will figure something out. as for getting matarel and dyna to show i doubt they would make the trip from alcapulco. but anything is possible.

majora "r u good? MM?" challenges
ill MM u majora loser buys winner dollar burgers for dinner.

also i cant wait for SMX7 in puebla.

RickyB

Smash Cadet
EDIT: whoops..this is Cyphus

the more gay levels, the more high-tiers can be abused, and so less characters can compete.
the less gay levels, the more competitive and fair the arena is for all characters..and the more it is like a fighting game...with less camping, less obstacles, less random it becomes.

i'll never understand the mentality of liking levels like GreenHillZone, Yoshi's Island(blocks), JungleJapes, DistantPlanet, Luigi's Mansion...for competitive smash.

i can put it another way...many people would strongly rather those off. Most of those that don't mind..also don't care...so if u removed them, i can promise you noone competitively intelligent would complain. Whereas, majority would elsehow.

I guess the whole point i'm trying to make is...
I'll be taking any MMs in Kirby's Avalanche (SNES) downloaded for Wii. ANY.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
I guess the whole point i'm trying to make is...
I'll be taking any MMs in Kirby's Avalanche (SNES) downloaded for Wii. ANY.
Point taken.

In all seriousness, Green Hill Zone and Yoshi's Islands (Pipes) I'm considering to remove. On the latter, besides the one walk off, someone said something about toon link on that stage?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Toon Link gets an instant kill from 0% on many characters if he stands on the leftmost pipe and dsmashes.
Which can be avoided by not going there like me >_> lol. Also, the blocks prevent a CG across the whole stage and the stage is a good MK counterpick for the most part >_>.

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
Phantom! I haven't seen you since Lee's tournament. I don't appreciate it when people knock me out of winners, so in order to redeem myself, I propose we MM.

$5 sound good?

I also want to get a MM with Suspect as well, I need some more Kirby practice.

$5 to the both of you. :)

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Phantom! I haven't seen you since Lee's tournament. I don't appreciate it when people knock me out of winners, so in order to redeem myself, I propose we MM.

$5 sound good?

I also want to get a MM with Suspect as well, I need some more Kirby practice.

$5 to the both of you. :)
who the hell are you? lol

um sure why not :laugh:

Santi

Smash Lord
ITS COMING!!
GET HYPED
=)
ANd yes it's true I will not be wearing any kind of underwear to this two day tournament.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Santi has to get around my sexy new character first :).

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
Oh, D3 is a bad match up for Wario? My bad. /sarcasm

Then we will have a manhood match. Loser is called princess for the rest of the day.

@ Suspect: I'm foursaken. <3

davico

Smash Rookie
TO THE MEXICO SMASHERS:

Don't worry, I noticed your post. I've heard a lot of good things about the twins from Caveman and Rob$.

Right now I'm in need of a smasher in San Antonio who can speak/write Spanish pretty well.

Also Mexico, I recommend talking to Valley smashers to see about what you can do to make the trip from Mexico easier.

Valley, please do me a favor and see what you can do to help out the Mexico players.

While Xyro may have gotten M2k and Azen, I'd be very happen to add another country to the guest list.

Maybe you guys can get Dorf1233 or DynaDash? (I know she retired but it'd still be cool if she came).
dont worry we can understand english.. sometimes I understand english better than their spanish lol..... jk ... and i know very well to the guys from valley to make the trip so don't worry about it =)

hmmmm Dorf1233 is a good friend mine, I will talk with him to ask it, but will be some difficult because one week before is a important tournament in mexico and i don't thing that he has money to both lol... and DynaDash..... no comment...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom