• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

From Zelgadis, in response to numerous questions and accusations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelgadîs ™

Smash Journeyman
Clod and Mike Nasty don't play anymore. My banner in my signature is old. Silent Spectre is in DBR as of October 2006. As of now, DBR is:
Zelgadis, King, DSF, GERM, Hella, Bob$, Silent Spectre.

I do not reply to any private messages that ask about the ****ign song from shined blind. I don't have it anymore. I guarantee you can find it from DC++. Theres a thread on how to get it and use it somewhere. Stop asking me about it. You have no idea how many times my inbox has been completly filled with questions about the song, its annoying, please stop.

And the other thread about me being gay, wtf? Everyone is a moron. Except Coty.

If you think all I do is shine, thats fine, I don't care. If you think I'm not good, play me for money. Play me anyway. Chances are all I'd have to do is shine and you'd lose anyway.

I've gotten calls from random people (guys and girls) from people who live throughout the US about smash bros. I don't know how they got my phone number. I also got a letter from a Kirston in Colorado. I'm glad some people like me, don't get me wrong, and I'm flattered that I got a letter, but really, where do you people get my address and phone number? It's really creepy.

Smash bros isn't my life. I'm usually never on aim, and I'm rarely ever on smashboards. Also, I don't accept people from myspace who I've never met in person, minus the cool people from smashboards and the hub who actually converse with me. And somehow, I'm the bad guy.

Leave me alone.

iankobe

Smash Lord
Back off from Zelgadis you stalkers/noobs!!

I understand how your inbox is like that, Zelgadis. (even though my inbox isn't full like that)

But anyway, are you guys going to make a video featuring Silent spectre anytime soon? You guys makes awesome videos that I'll never get tired of watching over and over again. Keep up the awesome work!

South_Paw

Smash Ace
...i guess...?

he kinda has a point in some of those senses...

its true though, he's never on aim... such a *****... he keeps jenn off too!!! *******

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol who is the best in dbr?????? and like forward said what song? and who does silent spec play oh and zel i will play u for money..... i got 20 bucks 2 lose and pride 2 gain!

Einherjiar

Smash Rookie
Wanna know how I know you're gay? We changed your name to gaylord for missing your last day of work.. but I love you zelgadis =(.. Well, see you... Tommorow probably.... But will you see me? *Stalkerish*

-Buttons

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
*stalks zelgadis*

Lol people can be idiots.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
im not sure what song he's talking about either, i have them all, lol...

and... "who does silent spectre play?" ??? are you serious? /slap

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
He means the song with the HIYA! of fox in it. It is a cool song, though if I want to hear it that badly I just watch the vid, lol. I ain't stalking nobody =P

How the Hell do people get your phone number lmao :chuckle:
Zelgadis needs to move to another place to live, because he plays smash. That's so wrong =P

ThatGuy

Smash Master
LOL wow do you get charged at all for long distance phone calls? That's so scary.

*Imagines being in a club hooking up with a hot chick and someone calls "Yo dude how do you waveshine!?"*

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
lolz

Thats crazy. I give this thread about 10 more posts before it gets flamed, abused and spammed.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
omgz itz zelgawdiz i wan u 2 no dat u r da best ting dat evr hapun 2 me an u r my insperatiun 2 kep playin.

>.>
<.<

Delslayer

Smash Cadet
lol why is everyone still asking him questions when he basically said he doesnt come on here any more.

wonder if the songs on limewire?

What?

Smash Apprentice
I feel pretty great then. I've got that Fox Mix song on a cd I had a friend make of a bunch of Smash Songs.

It's still not gonna top "Dancefloor Hardcore" by DJ Promo on Evolution.

Shazam.

"Every now and then a game comes around that changes your life."

Yeah.

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
OMG IS DA ZELGADIS!!!! I am teh one who send dat letter!! YOUR SHINEXXORX COMBOS TURN ME ON!!! When u shinezpike someone I always say ---->OMGWTFBBQR0XXORXROFLMAOLOLIPANTSU!!!

H@wK

Smash Ace
San Juan P.R. PKMN D/P FC - 4940 2077 9502
OMG IS DA ZELGADIS!!!! I am teh one who send dat letter!! YOUR SHINEXXORX COMBOS TURN ME ON!!! When u shinezpike someone I always say ---->OMGWTFBBQR0XXORXROFLMAOLOLIPANTSU!!!
P.S. - Also, you look GOD DARN sexy with t3h Hamburguers in DBR Evolution ;)

Lawl @ Wendy - Do what tastes right :psycho:

.............................Cause Chuck Norris said so

Eggz

Smash Hero
*writes a letter to zelgadis asking about the song from shined blind*
*calls zel when he doesn't write back*
*after leaving 59 voicemails saying "OMG ZELGADIS!", adds on myspace.*
*after a week of no accepted add, sends a message saying "I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!?*

C-c-c-c-COMBOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom