• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

From Zelgadis, in response to numerous questions and accusations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Jesus... you guys are stalking him over a video that wasn't even 100% real?... Sad. No offense to him and all because he's obviously good, but there are plenty of other fox players out there who can pull the same thing if not do it better. Just because they didn't make a good video, doesn't mean that Zel is the only one. Leave him alone.

This thread phails.

TomH

Smash Journeyman
1) username
2) find real name mentioned on forums (probably just first name will do if trebor is your real name cuz thats a rare name)
3) find location of DBR crew
4) phone book and/or anywho.com

thats how people get your phone number...and address...

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
Closed & Edited. People, this brings up a very good point - it's not fun to be stalked. It's not a laughing manner, honestly it isn't. I see a lot of you find Zel's post funny, but I don't think his intent was to make you laugh.

So, Zel, and anyone else, if you're getting the attention you don't want in any way, shape, or form, and you've tried to deal with it by yourself and it isn't working out, contact me and I'll see what I can do (granted my powers are only limited to SWF, but I can still warn and ban people).

Granted, becoming a top Smash player is like becoming an actor - once you get good enough that people recognize you or you do something incredible, you're going to get a lot of publicity. It's a trade off between your privacy and popularity. Not a trade I'd make personally, but it's a trade that's there. Just think how Ken and the rest of top Smashers must feel, chi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom