• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

From Brizzy Smashers: QSB - Queensland Smash Buddies - 24/02/06

Triss

Smash Journeyman
yes skill as in.... spam tab and spam instant dots?

my keyboard is broke:( gahh broken* see wut i mean... lol excuse my english.

don't worry vyce i don't really have any strats, i don't need strats to win^^ hehe

edit, also d.j if u wanna come round GTR's house thursday wif somone else.... so me and gtr can practise 2v2? kas werent u up for some smash?

Triss

Smash Journeyman
dots=damage over time, in other words.... places a curse on your opponent for them to take "damage over time". kinda like... peaches downsmash, if you crouch cancle it over the 2seconds you will take like... 70% or wuteva it is.

see very much homo...

Sirias

Smash Champion
Lol, don't even know what DOT is, you're so n00b Andy.

Yeah, I might be going to Ben's today, after school, and I might go to Andy's on Thursday if I can. =]

I may debate with myself, as always, whether I think I shall be worthy enough to be in this tournament.

And WHAT the fk. XD Toai and Andy both say that I'm supposedly good. Tf is wrong with you people. Heh.

Oh my god I'm tired today. Toai, you kept me up all night. </3

"I wanna learn how to fight!"
"Son... VIOLENCE is a PRODUCT of FEAR! Learn to truly love yourself."
*my interpretation*
"... Tf. How does that help me?"
"... <_<;;"

"What's your name, son?"
"... Gerald."

XD Donnie Darko rocks. <3

Jaz

Smash Ace
guys umm, this course is killing me, i will try to do banners on thursday, but otherwise i am completely swamped.
i made a promise toia i'll keep it
whoever got a squat4 banner should get a QSB banner
i'm sorry for the delay fella's if someone else is making banners thats cool aswell

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
@ Jaz: No worries, if ya get time, i would like a Blue Yoshi, thanks. :)

Was there a meet on at Ben's toddayy???
Cause I finished at 1:30pm today...would have been annoying.

Mmm, is this confirmed for Thursday then?
Kas, shall I pick you up from school and we go straight to the Jugmeister's house?

@QSB: Hey, I guess I should figure out how to get to this Fortitude valley place sometime...
Is it easy to get there from the Gold Coast?
I'd assume you turn off BEFORE the Gateway on the M1, say...Old Cleveland or something, head into the city and fluke ya way to it from there?

Also, is there any after tourny activities planned?
Like Sizzler n stuff?

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
I know what DOTs are, but if he actually made it more obvious about what he was talking about... We're talking about Smash here, not WoW. If you wanted to talk about WoW, I'm pretty sure there's a forum which trolls raid every time.

NG7

Smash Lord
And WHAT the fk. XD Toai and Andy both say that I'm supposedly good. Tf is wrong with you people. Heh.

Oh my god I'm tired today. Toai, you kept me up all night. </3
You thinking you're **** that is the hugest insult to me :mad:

Also don't blame me. I was born with this disease that makes me interesting to talk to. :cool:

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
Let's partayy after QSB at mine!

Ben bring teh drinkzkies~ Woooo. Drunk Wii Bowling!

But yea, I want Sizzler too :D

Also, meet at mine Thursday.

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
Have you read what Tristan posted at all?

It pretty much screamed out MEET AT GTR's in your face 9 hours before you said "LAWL IF I CAN'T HOLD A MEET ON THURS I'M SURE BEN CAN"

Triss

Smash Journeyman
Characters: Samus, Luigi, Fox. rofl !!! when have i played fox and luigi apart from friendlies? apart from that mistake.... very nice work syke (or whoever made it)

umm also how do u use the edit button? like i m not sure how to get into my file "tristan". i've made an account though don't know how to get in to change my characters. please help

Name: Sieg

LOL!!

Sirias

Smash Champion
Oh man, Zac, I hope you could spell "you're" correctly. x_X;; I'll have to edit it if you haven't.

Zac didn't say that I use Link and Marth. Pff. Is it 'cause I suck with them?
... Yes. I do. I suck with everyone. XD

Gayness how I didn't make it to Ben's yesterday. I didn't know which way to go from my house, and I don't have a map (and I can't use the internet, too slow), so I was like... "Mm... I don't 'really' feel like getting lost today, so I'll just wait till the tourny." But now I might be going to Andy's on Thursday. That alright with you?

Oh ya, and something after the tourny? How long's is gonna be going on for?

Toai, I didn't meant to insult you. But it's how I feel, so I'm not going to change.

And isn't there a meet at Andy's? Or is that only for me, Tristan, Bob and himself? I would rather go to where more people are, lol, more fun that way.~ So if Ben's going to hold one AGAIN I wouldn't mind going. HOWEVER, that depends on how long the meet's going to go on for, since I don't only wanna be there for a maximum of 1 hour.

And Tristan... You're saying that Ward is 'civilised'? XD Okay, if you say so.~

And Jaz... Lol, you shouldn't worry about making banners, do your oh so fun course for the time being until you get a big break, woot. And then you can take up that time with making banners, oh yay. Heheh.

Andy, if there is a meet at Ben's, will you go? Same to you, Tristan, and you, Bob. The point in getting all gay right now is totally unneeded, heh, so we should all go to one place and practice like we have before.

I mean 2 v 2 practice is fun, but not if it's only with the same people over and over. ;D

Triss

Smash Journeyman
civilised in the matter... we don't fight lol:p our bag out tech... cough,

andy i'll just play every other character except samus for 2v2. because i want to learn them:p hehe

Triss

Smash Journeyman
rofl they got their hopes up for nothing, plus wut makes u sure u can beat me and my bro? only people that have beaten us are... jazz syke, i think once/3 ummm ben and josh beat us twice/3(got us to the losers bracket /cries) umm and cao and bringer beat us:p in australia that is.

plus team JOHN PAUL!!! are gunna win this so bite me:D

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
@ Syke : That meet at Mos's was the 22nd of December 05.
Speaking of which is he coming along?

I live here now, i'm sure you know.
Although i'm not tech or ward, just the taxi/keeper of peace.
Or something.

@ anyone: Is there a fridge???

Funny how if I was of the female variety my questions would have been answered.
Instantly.

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
I thought we were gunna mix up teams. Way to *** it up XLR8 and Vyse, GOOD ONE.

EDIT: Shaz/Em would have powned you, if Shaz wasn't girling about Fox.

EDIT_2: D.J. for the 982749823rd time - no.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Bob... Lol. Just, lol. How true you are with that statement.
You can't be too sure if Andy or Zac are that way inclined, though, ahahaha.~
And hoo, it's pretty hectic here, I don't think we need a peace-keeper, because they'd just become insanified by everyone.

Who's Mos?

How come you (Tristan and Radiance) aren't teaming up?

And Tristan... I'll make sure to prove your statement, that Ward is more civilised, as being FALSE! I'll corrupt you people somehow, although, I think you already are, just not so much... Pah. Fighting is a good thing, it means you've got a healthy relationship with whoever it's with (lol such a bs thing that people say). =]

Edit:

Oh yeah, aren't we mixing the teams up? Totally confused there. Does it actually really even matter?

Scrubs

Smash Lord
Im up for a meet wherever it is held. Either Andy's, Zac's or mine. Andy's house is well big enough for a meet.

Josh if you want to come tomorrow I can give you a lift. Just let me know. Also post your new number so we can contact you.

NG7

Smash Lord
Since when did the QSB thread become the thread for organising meets?

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
It'll be good if you guys come over to mine, because I have no ride to Ben's. You guys can come at 1-2ish, I won't be home but yea.. Just set up here and play.

Or on the other hand, you guys can smash at Ben's till 3.30 and then drive down to mine.

Either ways Zac doesn't get to use my computer because I'm setting a password on it ;).

Top Bottom