• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

From Brizzy Smashers: QSB - Queensland Smash Buddies - 24/02/06

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
@TRiss: Other thead for asking about smashmeets.
psssttt, theres one at Ben's tommrow, but shcool will probably stop you from attending.

@My car and my TV.
The TV takes up 77cm horizontally which is 2 seats, so whoever sits in the back might be a little squashed.
Worst case scenario is someones or both of you have to take the train, of which I drop you off at.
And I take your TV. :lick:

@Brothers Dim:
Maybe on that night you could have some peoples over just for some light practise and hot(noooooo) errr sleeping.
Cause we don't wanna get Smashed out before the tourny.
I could drop people off to the train place in the morning and then be off.
Could be cute.

@Moose: Are we teaming??? ???

*END TRANSMISION*

King Kong

Smash Lord
Moose Here:
I dont know about teams..... I was hoping to go with kong so if he has a partner sure ill go with you :D
more like accelergay AM I RIGHT?
I dont have a partner so far. So if you wanna team I got no problem with that. Im thinking of a Zelda/DK team or we could go IC's/Sheik or something.

peace out

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
We should hustle and make some people think we're ****, so that they'd join the scene. Lets go hustle the PALGN people.

NG7

Smash Lord
Oh yeah. The room is booked btw.

Sorry i didn't reply to you on msn Zac i was at uni and i was logged on at home.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Oh that's right, you go to Uni, Toai. ... You don't look like you go to Uni. Ahah~ No offence no offence.

And... OKAY, I think... from Josh's comment about serenading me... it has persuaded me more to go to the tourny.
Still, I'm not really sure if I wanna go.

Really, though, as Ben said (kinda): "What ELSE will you do?" ... Nothing, most likely. Plus it's on a Saturday.
Dunno, depends on my mood I suppose. I haven't really been feeling like playing anything lately, much less Smash. =/ Too emo right now. Lol. EMO~! </3

Anyway, it's still a way away, so there's no point in saying I won't come now, 'cause in 2 weeks or so I'll probably be a completely different person (as in, how I'm feeling and stuffs). =] Isn't that lovely to know?~ Very. <3

Far, Zac, stop spamming. You ****-obsessed-psycho.

I can play IC, I can play Sheik, aren't I special?~

DUDE, FKIN RADIENCE, I NEED TO GO AGAINST YOUR MARTH WITH MY LINK AGAIN! After my shameful loss to you I've been feeling really poo-ey, it's all your fault, I'm going to kill you, in the game, or out of it. <3

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
Just so everyone knows heres how the day will run. Doubles will start within half an hour of us being let in so get there early, no exceptions. During the last couple of rounds of doubles the singles will start so we can get as many matches in before lunch. At about 11:30 me and ben will be taking orders for lunch (fast food only, no chinese stuff) and then going to get it. Singles will still be going on btw. When we get back there will be half an hour lunch break were you can do as you please without leaving the premises. After we'll have the crew battle then finish singles. Then you can have the perfect dark tourney or whatever till we have to leave.

King Kong

Smash Lord
I have a T.V that I forgot about. Unfortunatly i cannot transport it so if Ben can give me a ride i'll bring it, otherwise i'll just train it to the valley.

peace out

NG7

Smash Lord
Is that 2 TVs including or excluding Josh's?

Also i forgot to say that i'm teaming with Radiance everyone. We had a deal goin way back so i'm sorry for those who were looking to team with either of us haha

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
me and ben will be taking orders for lunch (fast food only, no chinese stuff) /QUOTE]

:embarrass :mad:

I've kept asking about powerboards and extensions but no one seems to be saying anything.

I am bringing:

2 TV's. (Mine and Triss')
1 Gamecube (Dunno if there will be more from the Bros.)
1 Smash/MemCard
1 Powerboard
Triss and Radience if they both fit in :)
Foodstuffs
2 N64's + all the cables
2 Perfect Darks

People wanting to play Perfect should get/borrow/invest/bring their own N64 controllers.
Cause I know people will want to eat mine.

EDIT: Oh and another place to advertise the tourny perhaps?
http://www.gametraders.com.au/forums/index.php?showforum=33

Sirias

Smash Champion
Ahhh, Toai, yes, you are so very adorable. </3 Too bad you're teaming with Radience, I was really looking forward to going with you. Ahahaha~ Lucky Radience. Enjoy it while you can~!!~!

Transport... Eh, I'll find some way, still have 1 week or so to go till it's time.

And ew fast-food, I might bring my own lunch then.

Would it alright if I ate your stuff, Bob? Eheh~ You might get rabies, though, and I wouldn't want to give you that. Maybe next time.

I really REALLY hope that I'm feeling good on Saturday. *prays*

And omg, lol, I don't think my brother's ever going to play smash EVER again. I played him today and we only got 4 games in before he went ballistic and threw the controller away (LOL, ZAC CLONE). ... It seems I'm still better than him. <_<;; As is to be expected because he doesn't play all the time like I do.

Oh well, that's gay.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Notice the '</3' which means a broken heart which would mean I was being sarcastic. Lol.

Yes, you are all gay, lol.
Do you hear me saying:

****~!!!~!

Every 10 seconds? Lmao.

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
Brothers Dim, you'll need to tell me when you want to be home, how you want to get there and when you want your TV as well.
So we can start planning the best...something.
Oh, and if you want to go to White-Water World (Or any other similar place) the day after, i just come up with that idea, i don't know if its a good one...

Sirias

Smash Champion
BOB! WTF IS BROTHERS DIM?~!?~! This entire time I've been oblivious to what it is. Please... please inform of what it is. x_x;;

White Water World? I don't think I've been there... ... ... Is it any good?

Lol, you're spamming yourself, Andy. And... yes... comedian. Dock. Hilarious.

Omg c0ck c0ck c0ck, honestly. Calling ME gay. =/

Triss

Smash Journeyman
muffin eating contest?

on other concerns... d.j u wanna rock up at my house friday night at about.... anywhere after 6 o clock. should be good:D make sure u bring a tv so on sat we don't have to go back to ur house:p more time to get the pcyc center and set up:D

woot 5 more days!!!! to test my new character:p :D =D ;)

Scrubs

Smash Lord
Hey speaking of White Water World I have about 20 vouchers that get you in for $30 instead of $42 or whatever it is normally. We should all go.

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
@ Ben: Sounds good, sounds good.

@Triss: OK. I'll bring my TV up with me.

@ Vyse: Please explain.

@ Everyone: Considering it is close to tournament time is anyone gonna have a mid-week (or anytime during the week) smashmeet?

Someone! Anyone!
Is there a fridge at this place???

Sirias

Smash Champion
=/ =/ =/

Lol, I was just joking.~ You're getting worse, though, that's for sure... Although I haven't seen you in a while, so I can't really say if you're still changing into Zac/Andy.

Muffin Match? I'd be able to beat all of you at that. <_<;;

White Water World eh? I had 2 free tickets a while ago but they've expired now, oh well. I don't know about going... when should all of us go? Make sure it's more than like... 3 people. <_<;; I am afraid of showing my skin. Lol~!

Who's your new character, Tristan? Fox? =3

Omg, Andy, I don't fkin suck with Falco. I own with Falco. > <;; I bet I'd be able to beat almost all of you with Falco more than I could with Fox (because of suicides). Hah! HAH!

I WILL SHOW ALL OF YOU HOW PRO I AM WITH FALCO!

5 wins against Zac's Marth in a row, remember that. Remember that. Lol. Lucky~

Edit:

Oh yes, Bob just reminded me. Should we plan something on Friday (day before PCYC) so we can all brush up? I think we should, 'cause I definately need to. I've been playing le gayly for a while... but then again I've been using a lame controller (it's this fat ugly one, ugh, so unhealthy for my hands).

Someone hold a smashmeet, c'mon.~

As for the Fridge question... <_<;; No idea.

Man, I haven't been playing Smash at all for the past... well... I played it 1 week ago, but only 3 games. I've been playing Okami. <3 It's such a kool game. <333 Wolves = Neat. Pretty~

Sirias

Smash Champion
Yeah I know, you told me you were playing badly and it's true now that I look back at it that you were playing badly.

Tis a shame that I'm now unable to beat you. =]
I suppose I've lost all drive to play competitively.
And the fact that you're so freakin hardout, jesus, calm down.

I shall see you guys at Ben's for 1 hour of Smash~! OH YAY!!
**** school.

Shower-time!

Triss

Smash Journeyman
lol, i can play many character descent.... for our lvl anyhow:( (descent as in... get you down to 2 -1 stock) wif many high tier characters, cept peach:p peach is homo. but yes i think i may go dock for singles and then go samus when i lose:p ummmm... d.j there might be a meet... but i'll have to ask the person first:p

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
@Triss: Don't tell them you strategy (Hits you with paper fan)

Muffin Match: Like a money match, where winner takes all (muffins)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
lol, i can play many character descent.... for our lvl anyhow:( (descent as in... get you down to 2 -1 stock) wif many high tier characters, cept peach:p peach is homo. but yes i think i may go dock for singles and then go samus when i lose:p ummmm... d.j there might be a meet... but i'll have to ask the person first:p
Peach takes REAL skillzzzzzz :grin:

Top Bottom