• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

From Brizzy Smashers: QSB - Queensland Smash Buddies - 24/02/06

Triss

Smash Journeyman
quote: "You told me you were working late you *******!!!! Why does you shirt smell like chanel no. 5? Why did you have to ruin what we had? I HATE YOU!!!"

wth?

anyhow i'm so down for low tier crew battle, even perfect dark tourney would be good. aslong as we have enough of wiis, n64s

Sieg

Smash Champion
Scrubs.

Double Dash. And Mario Golf.

Bring Bringy.

Moose and I want to DD Golf.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I'll bring a cube and smash. Last time we were at PCYC, we had unused TV's, so I'm not going to let that happen again, I'll make sure the Wardian's bring at least 3 Cubes + Smash + Memory cards.

Side note -> I'm getting 'Vyse-Soldier' Printed on the back of my high school senior shirt.

NG7

Smash Lord
I just rang the PCYC and they said the venue is only available from 8:00am to 3:30pm since it's a weekend.

Cool with that? LOL

Edit: And OMG we don't have time for Halo 2, low tiers, perfect dark, gold, DD. PICK ONE!

Sirias

Smash Champion
Why do you people want to PAY for me?!

YOU'RE ALL SO WEIRD! Ahahah~
j/k.

Halo 2 = Uhm, no. Zac = major hardout. Everyone else = n00b (or maybe just TECH?... or just me, rofl).

LOW TIER BATTLE = *Thumbs up* Seriously.

Link, Y. Link. Lool.

And Zac, whoever you go with, you'll win, so why do you need to worry about that? Heh.

King Kong

Smash Lord
Y'know what, **** it. Lets just do ordinary teams, me and Ben are rapesauce anyways.

Oh, and Zac, are those vids of you vs Gosu on your youtube new? Cos his Peach looks smooth as hell now.

peace out

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
Yeah those matches were during one of the std's at bens when you were away. Should do a random hat pick for team members that would be fkcen awesome. Theres a new schedule btw so look it up.

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
quote: "You told me you were working late you *******!!!! Why does you shirt smell like chanel no. 5? Why did you have to ruin what we had? I HATE YOU!!!"

wth?
Yeah, WTF man???

@ Perfect Dark: I don't know where all this Perfect Dark loving as come from but I approve 106.4%.
Yeaaaahhhzzz!
Maybe evryone will also be addictted to Bomberman 64 before too long as well.

@ First Page Edit: Nicely.
Powerboards/extension cords?
Seed me 16th I guess. :confused:

@ NG7 "Edit: And OMG we don't have time for Halo 2, low tiers, perfect dark, gold, DD. PICK ONE!"
Killer Instinct Gold?

Sieg

Smash Champion
Yeah those matches were during one of the std's at bens when you were away. Should do a random hat pick for team members that would be fkcen awesome. Theres a new schedule btw so look it up.
You say a random draw is good, but when my name comes out with yours, I know you'll be pissed.

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
I reckon, we should not even play serious, and make it a ****around tourney with items and 15 stock and only allow B moves.

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
I think I see, and agree with your point.

Just what in the hell is going on with teams?

I want a doubles partner that i can start practising with for the coming year or so.
Anyone will do as long as you want to get into it and kill em all.
I was going to say it doesn't matter how good you are but thats irrelevant cause everyone is better than me.
So having random could bugger me up there...

Well, just do whatever works.

Oh right and count me as a vote for Perfect Dark.
That is something we do if we have finished everything else, yehz?
Doubles, Singles, Crew and Lunch must all be finished first.

EDIT: Oh and about Perfect Dark, I can bring 2 N64s and 2 Perfect Dark's. oh yes

Sirias

Smash Champion
And who is teaming with who?

Again, I don't mind, anyone is fine... Or no-one, lol, that's kool too.

I just wanna play the gaaammmeee.../s.

And man, Zac or Anthony, come to my house, please, I want to play DDR and it's RIGHT across from where I live! But my brother (again) doesn't wanna play it (as he has chosen to do with SSBM). I don't wanna play alone... I'll look so stoopid. T_T;;

Oh wait, I always do anyway, heh.~

Triss

Smash Journeyman
well i guess its up to juggy i'de luv to do this random team mate thing, but i don't know wut juggy wants to do. juggy if you want to do the random hat thing aswell i'm all for it. if you want to just team with me i'll gladly team with you.

*low tier battle* i would luv ALOT

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
Awesome, I cannot wait. Ken is definitely ftw! Any other US guests we should expect to grace us with their presence?
Unoriginal lol@u hahahhakek.

I reckon Teams should be mixed up, each team should consist of one Tech and one Ward member. The remainder can go die kthxbye.

NG7

Smash Lord
Hey guys i had a busy day today but i'll drop into the PCYC today and arrange stuffs. hee

Sieg

Smash Champion
Wardians, you guys know you'll need to be up at like, 6 to get there right?

I'm going to ring all of you and yell.

NG7

Smash Lord
Went there today and handed in the form but the guy there wasn't hardcore enough to actually book it so i have to call back on monday. :p

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
Question:
Is there a fridge at the PCYC? - If so can I put **** in it?

I think we have figured that I am going to Triss and Radience's on the Friday night before the tourny, so I can take them + 1 TV.
Then we stop by my place and pick up my TV.
I think...

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
The info on the site was pretty vague...
Which room are we hiring?

And you guys have been there before, so you should be able to tell us if there is a fridge or not. :)
Tell me or else I won't be able to bring any free food for people to nibble on :embarrass

Otherwise everything seems to be going pretty well.

@Brother Dim: I thought of a better idea.
I drive up on Friday night WITH my TV, and take you guys + TV/s on Saturday morning.
Maybe...

Sirias

Smash Champion
Reason as to why I shouldn't come to the tourny:

I got 4 stocked by Bob's Fox against my Roy.
I got 4 stocked by Aaron's Marth against my Link.
Those were like... the only 2 I badly lost... I think I only lost against Tristan and Ryan once. <_<;; And I teched a shine-spike, whatta fluke. Hardout lucky~

LOL! *kills self* Oh well, it just shows I really suck against Fox, and Bob's really gay with his overly hardoutly cheap shine-spiking crud. Bah.

Lol, Tristan, I have a twin brother, and I'm 16. How old is my twin brother? Ahaha~ Funny stuff. And no, I'm not from America. If I'm so 'hardout/crazy' as you people say, then wth are Ben and Zac? OVERLY hardout? ... Yes.

I don't really feel like coming to the tourny. Depends on if I'm doing NOTHING at all on the day.

And even if I don't come (BEN), it's not like you'll lose. ... And if you do, I'm going to laugh at you all because you totally suck. Heheh.

Vyse you homo, you didn't force me to go play DDR with you. AND we didn't play Smash. AND Aaron + Ben + Everyone else I haven't played Smash against in a while, I must play against you IF I go to the tourny, just so you can see how badly I play. ... Except Zac, he already knows. <_<;;

Free Food!!~! <3

Sirias

Smash Champion
Holy mother of insanity... Andy, seriously... you've made me want to go to the tourny now. Lol~
Except I've no-one to team with. Roofl.

Perfect name for you two, Zac + Ben, ahah~!

NG7

Smash Lord
Huh? What happened to the hat-draw teams?

Also Happy Birthday Jennifer Aniston.

Triss

Smash Journeyman
i'de say about... 4-5 possibly sieg

also d.j yer if u slept friday night wif ur tv in the car, we could just head off in the morning and go straight there.

also any smash meets this... weekend? i'm up for it

Top Bottom