• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

From Brizzy Smashers: QSB - Queensland Smash Buddies - 24/02/06

King Kong

Smash Lord
Okay, i have to work at 2. I'll be at yours ben at like 10:30ish then i'll head off around 1.

LOL at that wiki thingy i think it needs an update

\
peace out

Triss

Smash Journeyman
lol sieg somone did that at comrades... he got wasted lol

zac can we have a rematch lol? but with pal version? please? i'm sure we won't get 5/4stocked this time.

umm d.j u still coming round friday night? u can rock up any time after 5:30pm u can even rock up at 5:30 since aarons gotten slack at playing with me lately.... i need some practise.

oh bye da way is your "smash ranking" based on how many posts youve done? e.g. smash journeyman, apprentice, director

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
By mixing up teams, do you mean mix with members of the opposite crew?

Cause normally Sieg is my partner, not ACCELERATE.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Day off school, I'm coming around to Ben's. =3

Gah, I need to know which direction your freakin house is. > <;; Ben's, that is.

Ohsht, that means I have to ring Bob before he comes to pick me up or he'll be there for like 30 minutes waiting for someone who's already at someone's house.

Bob - No fridge, I'm afraid.

Oh, and, Ben, yes, from what I said earlier - Bob 'should' be picking me up, but doesn't really need to anymore. Does he know about the meet at your house? ... Or should he bother coming since he ends at like 1:30 or 2:30, I am thinking.

MMM... Well anyway, I'm gonna ring you now, Ben, and ask for directions.

I need a freakin map. x_x;;

K-0S

Smash Apprentice
I swim in the space between panels, what I call 't
Hello all, I'm making my manditory pre tourney post. Its the only time I'm ever on the boards right? I'll be checking the boards until sat morning as we'll be leaving for the train early.

What time Tech gonna be there? If us Wardians get there too early we'll be raiding the food court (assuming me and moose don't make us late by eating Mikky D's again)

I'll be teaming with the wookie this time round. I've also gotta like.... I dunno scheduale [/spell poorly] my matches with everyone. Kong you and me gotta have our doc vs. DK/Bowser match. Scrubs, we gotta have the old doc ditto happening. Toai I must have at your roy with my ness.

Anywho, I'll be checking back.
Laters

Sirias

Smash Champion
Dammit Bob pick up your phone! I was trying to call you to say that you don't need to pick me up! > <;;

Anyway, K-0S... <_<;; Don't be frightened when you see/hear me, kk? =3

Well, if that's possible.
I get a little hyped up... <_<;; Yes... A little. 'LITTLE'.

Hosht Josh, I owned you. </3 And Ben. XD j/kj/k.

Days off are great. =3

Sirias

Smash Champion
*syke post*
Im going to be at the venue at 8am, I'd like the tourney to be underway by at least 8:30. What we meant by mixing up teams is just go with people that you've never been with. Me and ben are teaming, and matt cant go.

Repost from a while ago:
Just so everyone knows heres how the day will run. Doubles will start within half an hour of us being let in so get there early, no exceptions. During the last couple of rounds of doubles the singles will start so we can get as many matches in before lunch. At about 11:30 me and ben will be taking orders for lunch (fast food only, no chinese stuff) and then going to get it. Singles will still be going on btw. When we get back there will be half an hour lunch break were you can do as you please without leaving the premises. After we'll have the crew battle then finish singles. Then you can have the perfect dark tourney or whatever till we have to leave.

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
*syke post*

At about 11:30 me and ben will be taking orders for lunch (fast food only, no chinese stuff) and then going to get it. Singles will still be going on btw. When we get back there will be half an hour lunch break were you can do as you please without leaving the premises. After we'll have the crew battle then finish singles. Then you can have the perfect dark tourney or whatever till we have to leave.

1. I guess I'll take orders for Subway/Asian food then. :)

2. I've got 2N64s, and 2 Perfect Darks ready.
I've just gotta unlock a few more things on the 2nd copy of Perfect Dark.

@Triss/Radience: We better be gone pretty early then.
Say 6:30 at the latest?

Sieg

Smash Champion
Dammit Aron.

If you and Moose ever do that god**** Mikky D run again, I will kill you.

Or tell the train driver to leave early.

Should I bring controlz for PD64?

King Kong

Smash Lord
Alright. I got to work yesterday and the staff meeting that was going to be held at 4pm is now being held at 9am on Saturday. Im sorry but i really need to be at this one. Im gonna have to miss doubles and possibly singles since I think i'll only be able to make it to the valley by 10:30/11:00. On the plus side I can be in the crew battle.

So I wont be doing brackets, but I think Zac kicked me off running this tournament anyway :( . If you need my Laptop then I can meet up with Ben somewhere and give it to him.

sorry guys

Peace out

Sieg

Smash Champion
Atleast he'll still be here.

Maybe.

Right guys?

10:30 - 11:00 isn' that bad.

I don't think you'll miss singles.

BE POSITIVE GODDAMMIT.

King Kong

Smash Lord
I will beg my boss for the meeting off tonight. Otherwise i'll still be there for half of the tournament.

Thanks for the sig Jaz, best ever.

Oh, i'll catch a train to the valley toomorrow Ben, dont worry about giving me a lift.

peace out

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
WTF is everyone complaining about, josh doesnt do ****, its the tourney program that does everything. I made the seeding anyway. I've got the tourney maker that nealdt uses (it was used for CoA) so there's nothing wrong their. Ben I have your scrubs dvd, copy of smash and your mem card in case you look for it.

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
*** PD im going to play street fighter on my wii.
DVD Contents:
SQUAT 4 Crew Battle
SQUAT 4 Winners Finals
Ken v KoreanDJ MLG Vegas
PC Chris v Ken MLG Vegas opener
Isai v PC Chris MLG Anaheim
Isai v Azen
PC Chris v Korean DJ
PC Chris v Azen
PC Chris v Mew2King
Theres some other vids too but i cbf typing atm.

K-0S

Smash Apprentice
I swim in the space between panels, what I call 't
I would have brung my wii if I wasn't staying at Seigs tonight.
This tourney better (will) be made of win, my boss thinks I'm in sydney because of an uncle.
I shall have a wiimote with me anyway, I shall beat you all down at wii golf and bowling. Srsly.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I would have brung my wii
It's *bought* not *brung*

I challenge you to street fighter Syke. Ken ownz all. "SHORYUKEN!"

EDIT: didn't you make a montage as well? I wanna see you and me running past the religion session.

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
Ben i found a program that takes off the media rights thingy for the mlg vids as well as music, you just need the key for it to be able to take it off >_> Its called Tunebite. I accept your challenge vyse, i will 100% health stock you with chun li.

Jaz

Smash Ace
more banners:

accelerate: http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f244/Jazblack009/QSBXLR8copy.jpg

GTR: http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f244/Jazblack009/QSBGTRcopy.jpg

Sieg: http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f244/Jazblack009/QSBSiegcopy.jpg

TOIA your one had a problem i edited it here is the version you should use:

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f244/Jazblack009/QSBNG7edit.jpg

EDIT

DJ cats http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f244/Jazblack009/QSBDjcatscopy.jpg
Moose http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f244/Jazblack009/QSBMoosecopy.jpg
Vyse http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f244/Jazblack009/QSBVysecopy.jpg

Radience never usually wants one... Mitch and Gosu aint comin

last ones:
Yokia: yellow Pikcahu
K-OS you called K-OS or D20 now? whats the go

OMG I FORGOT SIRIAS!
-Jaz wants sleep

Jaz

Smash Ace

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Meet All ward at helensvale station at 7. get there at 6.45 to be safe.
And you achieved that REAL well didn't you.

QSB kicked ***, no seriously. All you guys rock.

Shout Outs!

Aaron/Radiance: You rock hardcore, no seriously, godly indeed. I don't care if you think you were playing crap today, you are Godly. We'd would have lost by 10 stock today otherwise. My Sheik will beat you one day.

Triss: You and your brother always seem out of reach. Could be because I have a hard time with floaty characters. You and your bro did awesome in singles today, always a blast. Thanks for teaching me how to Double Shine, I'm going to try and learn to double shine pillar.

Ryan: Team Japan FTL, seriously. I sucked in doubles, I couldn't do a thing right at all. I really need to rework my Sheik strategy. I don't think I'm heading down Toai's path, Triss thinks that I don't watch the opponent as much as I should, and he's probably right. Don't feel bad about crews, we won aye?

Michael: Lvl 9 ganny FTW! control your temper man, I'm sure the ground didn't appreciate being hit by your controller. You really did have me against the ropes in singles. At least you got 7th, like me!

Aron: NO WARIOWARE! **** YOU EB! Nice work finishing up crews.

Nick: You pulled your weight (Figuratively and not to imply anything - so sayeth y0kai) especially in crews, so you can be proud. You can never cease to be annoying in crews eh?

James: I promise you'll get your money one of these days '_'; I saw that combo nick got on you, I can attest to its bull****. Always great to see you. We enjoyed Nick's seat on the train as much as he did.

---

Tech Team! - Thank you for another awesome tournament, run like a well oiled machine it was. Possibly because of the smaller amount of people, but I think it's just the right size no?

Zac: Thanks for the DVD, you are seriously godly, you and Radiance and anyone that plays Peach or Marth, and kicks that kind of ***. Congrats on winning.

Toai: 2cool4school and what not. Bad luck in crews, but seriously, you rock man.

Andrew: Ice Climbers eh? I was tempted to start playing IC's, but I really can't bring myself to. Great seeing you again, even if you seemed slightly gay today.

Ben: Like I said, Godly. I will develop a strategy to deal with you Floaty *****es before QSB2 or whatever we'll call it.

Josh: What's going on man, I like, never face you in singles. We never really vs'd today, but I really want to at some point. You were great today, I gotta learn to combo Peach with Sheik like you, but Im afraid or my Sheik getting owned by Peach's downsmash, so I don't know.

Kas: HARDOUT! YEAHUUUUZZZ. Seriously awesome lazy hog prowess, with Fox no less. I'm going to learn it, seriously. Pokemon puzzle league FTW.

DJ Cat: Last but not least. Unfortunate luck in crews, but you saw Radiance, he went ballistic! You and Ben especially put in the hard yards to make today work as well as it did. So we all should thank you and your driver's liscenses that we all wish we had (Except nick).

---

Oh and a big thanks to Jaz for the sigs, I shall wear mine with pride.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Stop fkin saying HARDOUT! And lol, I only said Yayuhz like once. <_<;; ... Ok a lot of times, but yes, whatever.

Man, I did gay in the crew battle. Why? I used Sheik. I'm the gayness with Sheik. x_X;;

Radiance, I'm going to kill you, in real life.

If I was in singles I would've so come 2nd, unless I went against Zac and he suicided over and over.

Actually I played really gay today...

Well not that gay (bad), but yeah, still pretty lame.

Shout-outs later, I guess.

BY THE WAY! Did someone pay for my singles? =/ If they did... then... OH MY GOD! I'm getting $50 tomorrow or something and I owe $40 already... that means I owe $50... which means I'll have no money. AGAIN!

All of you suck. XD

Edit:

Oh my god! I main Fox. Not Sheik! > <;;

Hardouts.

All of you are so hardout, seriously, omfg. Michael, Ryan, James, Aaron, Tristan, Aron, Anthony, Nick... Seriously.

Top Bottom