• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

From Brizzy Smashers: QSB - Queensland Smash Buddies - 24/02/06

K-0S

Smash Apprentice
I swim in the space between panels, what I call 't
Everyone must stop doing shoutouts later, it never gets done.

Ward: To me peeps.

Vyse: Nice vsing you in singles today, though I would have liked it on FD rather than DL. Keep up your awesome Falco skillz, I knew you weren't playing all that well today but it was pretty crazy all the same.

Moose: Your peach is banned. srsly. Get that thing the **** out. You played awesome today dude, crazy in crews and doubles. Keep up the **** and remember to work on crow guarding 'SQUWARK!

XLR8: Your banned from using controllers in matches. You must shout at the screen to move your character. If you kep this falcon up we'll be able to take DBR if they ever come here. Keep up the crazy dude. Good work.

Seig: Probably should have used your falcon in crews, You did fine anyway. T'was bad luck. You did alright in teams though huh. Keep it up dude......Your smash game..........ewwwww......

Birdman: Too bad about teams huh? better luck next time I guess. As for the match against moose for the crew battle, guess it comes down to luck in the end. Hopefully we'll have enough room next time around. Nice chu as always.

Radience: Just wow dude. Glad your on my side of the crew battle. You've got a crazy shiek and Marth. 10 stock, c'mon that is genuinly mental. Syke only got like 0.5...I mean 5.

Triss: You samus has more tech than a bomb-omb battle in mexico. That thing be crazy. Nice work all round today. T'was really *****in' t'was. You are 3rd in Aus for a reason.

The Tech: We won! Oh dam!
Srsly, Nice crews today guys. Yayuhz all round.

Syke: Congrats on singles today dude. If I had won against GTR I would have had it. (you all know its true) Crazy Marth as usual, haven't seen in such top form since SQUAT3. Thanks for the DVD dude.

GTR: Your (R)Ice Climbers are banned. I wanted to chain grab! Why no love for Doc? Good work in singles today. I was suprised with your climbers, Nice. Keep that grab game up and you'll be sweet. Yayuhz!

Toai: We didn't do Roy vs. Ness! come to think of it, the only match we had was in crews. We must like have 500 friendlies next QSB. I must see more of your fox dude.

Scrubs: Your peach is also banned. Too much ****. I've had the luck to never vs it in battle. I'd be losing stock like the market crash of 1939. Whooped me in the doc ditto this time round, BEST DOC IN AUS RIGHT HERE.

Kong: Awesome DK / Falcon, DK / Doc matches today dude. totally *****in'. If you take up peach like you say, it will also be banned. Nice to see and talk to you again dude, always fun to catch up and what-not. Keep your crazy shiek up.

Kas: Craziest Fox ever. Cannot hit with anything. The things like made of win. I start a match and my stock disapeared. Too bad about crews, you'll do better next time.

DJ: Your yoshi sure rips it up dude. Wish I could have vs.d you more. I gota low tier you with my ness next time. Keep up the yoshi yo.

Laters all. Thats my shoutouts done. I'll be posting 3 days before next tourney.

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
Tech Team: Sorry I sucked and wasn't much help to you guys. :(

Juggy: You've improved a fair bit from what I can tell, that Sheik is annoying as ever, too good in teams. Good stuff on 2nd place.
And those Ice Climbers...they're cooooolllll. :cool:
Decent Perfect Dark skills too, potential there.
And thanks heaps for letting me stay. Now I kinda know how Adam felt after Comrades except... I had a good navigator at least. :dizzy:

Skye: Good job in singles, crews and teams AND with organizing a lot of it.
You kinda proved yourself in singles there.
...No more controller johns! From me too, its just a matter of getting used to it (Mario Kart)

Ben: You didn't seem to be playing 100% but it was still quite very good. Thanks for leading me through the city and for the Perfect Dark matches.
I want more in the future. :)

Toai: Good stuff on the tourny organizing, the Perfect Dark playing and just for being so friendly and cool.
Also your TV has nice colours.
Or something... :lick:

Kas: Thanks so much for teaming with me man! We did well and IF we get the chance again in the future I'm sure we could do better. You sooo should have entered singles.
Craziness!
You were fun to have around, see ya around kiddo.

KK: I don't think we played today, but its always great to have you around. Thanks for the Yoshi encouragement, I'm sticking to him for sure.
Well played in singles the top 3 could have gone either way I reckon.

K-0S: Again, I don't think we played, but it was great to see you guys again. Next time there is a meet down there I will give you some Yoshi lovin.

vyse: So many people I didn't play enough of! Bad luck on getting beaten by a Bag of Puppies in doubles :p .
Scary Flaco.

Triss: BOMEBRMAN 64! so muchh fun!!! Nice Samus as is the usual, it just seemed to lack that killer edge perhaps? KK and Ben got some revenge I guess too :embarrass .
Fun as usual.

Radience: Woah, 10 stock. It wasn't all that much my bad in crews as it was your good. Cause thats normally how much I get beaten by.
I'll let you hold the 4 way bomerman title for now. :)
Good stuff.

Sieg: I don't know why but it was SOOO much fun versing you in the doubles with 'dorf-boy. :chuckle:
Keep it up, and just have fun.

Moose: You came up with some funny stuff as usual. If not a bit annoying at times, but thats a fair trade off I guess. :lick:
Always fun with you there.

Yokai: Killer Pika, good to see not so much of this high tier rubbish out there.
Where have you been anyway, hadn't seen you since SQUAT4?
Good to see ya, cowboy hat is awesome and we shall play again sometime.

Accelerate: Too good for me in singles. Keep that awesome pink Falcon coming along. Peach isn't cool. :ohwell:

All up it was a fun time, nice organizing, it ran really smooth this time.

See ya all around.
I'm always up for some N64 playing remember. :)

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
Radiance played against bob, kas, then toai. I'd expect all 12 stock to be taken.

Results:
Singles:
1. Syke
2. Scrubs
3. King Kong
4. Tristan
5. Accelerate
5. Radiance
7. Sieg
7. Vyse
9. GTR
9. NG7
9. Yokai
9. K-0S
13. Moose
14. D.J Cat
15. Sirias (didn't participate)

Doubles:
1. Emo and a Downsyndrome (Syke and Scrubs)
2. Team John Paul (Triss and GTR)
3. Undead Kong (Moose and King Kong)
4. Bag of Puppies (Sirias and D.J Cat)
5. Radiance and NG7
6. Team Japan (Vyse and Accelerate)
7. K-0S and Yokai
8. Sieg and a lvl 9 Ganon

Sirias

Smash Champion
Hahah Zac where is Toai in the singles??

Oh crap didn't realise I was still logged into Kas's account. Ummm XD XD </3 etc..

-Ben

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
Shoutouts kgo:
Josh - omg top 3 lol, been a while. jungle japes ftl, you'll need to put more research into your counterpicks. Was much fun playing you again in the tourney seeing as last time we did a serious match was S2. Good job taking out Bros Dim.

Ben - Could have tried giving the people more of a show? Geez. Peach > Falco, lucky that first match wasn't recorded :p You mega fcked up in the crew battle as well which was a shame. See you in the QSB2 finals.

Juggy - ICE CLIMBERS WHOA YAAAYYUUHHHHZZZZ. Need hardcore chaingrabbing sessions then you must 20 stock in the crew battle.

Toai - WHAT THE FOOOOCK, we never ever play each other at tourneys which is mega gay-max. Your marth is god.

Kas - Not hard out enough today. Toai, Josh and myself all offered to pay for your singles but you just sat in the corner being an emo kiwi. You would easily be top 3 if you entered but noooooooo, mega phail. You owe me $15 too :p

Bob - Stop playing the 64 and learn smash ffs, neveer plaing PD again until theres an xbox controller for the 64.

Nick and Aronn - sorry i kept trying to steal your money lololol, too much going on in the mind.................. Was fun playing you guys again, even though i did too many shine lols.

Ryan - bl in crews, gw in singles, bl in doubles.

Antho - You got ICED SON. Good seeing you again, work on that falco and forget the others for a while.

James - Good seeing you are your hat again. You did good against josh, epic low tier battles ftw.

Bros Dim - CoA was a fluke, now you realise that. Me and ben are looking forward to taking you to out in doubles.

Michael - Took out juggy lol, you have the husband play style. Stand back and wait for opponent to SD, and it works too.

Good job to everyone for not slacking off and having a S4 repeat peformance. We will def have it here again for QSB2 during the holidays so we can get a few extra hours in for whatever.

Sirias

Smash Champion
LOL! Log out of my account Ben! That was so not funny! > <;; </3 Heheh.

I shall start the shout-out stuff right now before I get too lazy to do it. Get ready for one fkin long thing:

Tech:
- Hosht, I'm so n00b, seriously. 2 stock in the Crew Battle. Someone shoot me. I should've played Fox, it would've smashed that bashtard's Sheik, serious.
-- Oh well, until the next QSB thingie, I'm just going to have to brood over my loss. I don't deserve to be in Tech, lol.

Zac/Syke:
- Oh wow, I wasn't expecting you to come first. But owning Ben? I didn't expect that. I thought it would've been a close match. Oh but wtf, what do you expect from the hardoutest person in Tech? Seriously. =/
-- Oh... And in Doubles. How fair was that. Zac and Ben. Oh yes. Please. Please do that again. Next time we have QSB or w/e it's going to be called, out of the hat~

Ben/Scrubs:
- Owned. XD But you still came 2nd (again, wow, didn't expect that). I think I'm getting the hang of your Peach, but it's still annoying to death. =/ I don't think I see enough turnips from it, though. Only on the edge. Which is gay. Totally gay. Keep up Peach and remember - don't use Falco against Zac's Marth if you haven't banned FD. Heheh.
-- FD SON! Ahah~ Too bad you couldn't open that lollipop for me. It was too hardout for you.

Josh/KK:
- I don't think I actually got 1 game against you, which is lame. I didn't see your matches against Ben, but unlucky about coming 3rd! If you didn't have a life like Zac and played SSBM all the time, maybe you'd become 2nd (and although Ben has a life and comes 2nd... it's because he uses Peach. Peach is gay) for sure.
-- Loving the glasses. They look hot. Heheh.

Andy/GTR:
- Dude, I suck against Sheik. And I only win against yours because I know how your's plays (vaguely, more so than Aaron's anyway). Keep up the ICs though, and get that wobbling or w/e it is going! More Down Smashing!
-- And FK you in doubles. Your stupid Sheik was so **** gay with that freakin Samus. But man, I suck at doubles, but to get owned by your Sheik... *shamed*. J/kj/k~

Toai/NG7:
- No Marth! Keep up Roy! Be the non-Marth-but-Roy-player! And use Fox! Fox and Roy! And for the tips on Marth - Smash. Just Smash. 0% F-Throw -> F-Smash = 25% pretty much. Then just keep on smashing and they're owned. Seriously.
-- I didn't see your Team play in Doubles! But lol, you had Radiance, that's gay. </3

Peter/DJ Cat:
- We came 4th in Teams, and that was completely unseen. And we only lost to freakin Andy and Tristan! Those two *******s! (and of course we'd've lost to Zac and Ben, two hardouts? Get real)
-- Bad luck in the Crew Battle, but that's ok! Just remember to not try and do tricky stuff. And use Peach more, even though she's cheap and gay. Hooray for back-to-back-sleeping, lol! <3

=====

Ward:
- Oooh my god. Beat Tech AGAIN, seriously, tf, you guys are freakin psychos. Mainly Radiance... but yeah. STILL! It was good seeing all of you guys again, and roflmfao, you guys are the weirdest. Funny stuff~
-- It's funny how you're younger than most of us yet you won. XD You're all so fkin hardout.

Tristan + Aaron/Radiance:
- Lol, Samus, so gay. Lol, Zelda, so gay. Heheh, j/kj/k. You know how rich you guys are? Man... I wouldn't mind sleeping at your house again. Ahahahha! j/kj/kj/k. But really, I enjoyed meeting up with you two again, and it was kool playing against you in both SSBM AND Bomberman!
-- Aaron, I swear, I think you own me at both SSBM and Bomberman. </3 I hate you. And Tristan... LOL! You're definately not the weirdest Wardian, but you're still really weird. ;D

Ryan/Accelerate:
- Dude, seriously, stop looking at me when I kill you, it's so unnerving, lmao. Other than that, though, it was nice meeting up with you once again. And beating me isn't SUCH a feat, seriously, I'm not that good. =/ Look at Zac, lol.
-- I didn't see you throw your controller, but I think I would've liked to have seen it. Don't get too worked up, heheh.

Anthony/Vyse:
- I don't think we had any 1vs1s, but in our doubles... bad luck! You're one of the better players in Ward, I think, but lol, you can't do that lazy hop thing? N00b. Such a n00b. Heh, j/kj/k. Hope to do some more 1vs1s with you, Falco dittos!
-- Just a quick question, how come you play as Falco? Play as Fox if you play as Falco! It's only normal to play with both of them. =]

Michael/Sieg:
- You're by far the gayest out of the entire Ward team. No offense. XD Nah nahnah, you're kool, really. It was awesome playing against you, and seriously one of the koolest times at QSB. We know how to make an orgy out of playing SSBM. *high-five*
-- I can "OOOH!" way better than you. Ahahaha~

Nick/Moose:
- Again, someone else I didn't really play 1vs1s with, and wanted to. Other than that... HOLYSHT! Your Peach is insane! I didn't even know you played Peach... But man, omfg, nearly owned Josh's Sheik. I wanted to see more of your Zelda though, lol.
-- Your **** Lollipop opening skills have cursed me! And Ben. Lol~ Neat.

James/Yokai:
- Keep up the Pikachu ownage! I think Pikachu's awesome. He's like, one of my low tier played characters, or something, lol. Nice up-air-spiking! I saw that and I was like: "Hosht." Lol, sweet.
-- Play more Sheik, though! So you can have a kool character (Pikachu) and a gay, stupid, lame, cheap character (Sheik). ;D

Aron/K-0S:
- Nice meeting you! I think you were the one making all those insane sounds while play Double Dash, and fkin hell, were they insane enough? Made me laugh like crazy... XD I think you need some help with controlling your sanity. Hahah~
-- And lol, I'm not that good. I just know how to up-throw and up-smash. SO PRO!

===

And everyone... Why did everyone want to play me so much? Lol. Seriously.
Too bad I'm so poor I was unable to enter the Singles, or even the Doubles, but thankfully Bob paid for me.
And FFS! Stop wanting to pay for me! > <;; I hate people buying things for me or paying for me to get into things...
I'm going to be in debt every time I see you guys. XD Gddammit.

I'm so emo, I know. </3

Oh - something for Tech: Don't encourage me. Really.
There's a reason why I don't ever say I'm good. And that's why. XD I got owned in the Crew Battle. Maybe NOW you'll think I suck.
My Sheik sucks anyway.
Well... against Sheiks anyway. <_<;;

Ben, Josh, Toai, Zac, Andy, Bob...
No one pay for me anymore! PLEASE!

King Kong

Smash Lord
Yay, best SQUAT ever!

First up, thanks to all of the ward for coming along. Its because of you guys that the QLD scene is as strong as it is. You all played much better than I expected considering we all got like 30% better after Melbourne.

K-os and moose: You guys are the best, i laughed my ****ign arse off in crews. Moose, you have a very good peach i was really stumped against it and you won fair and square. We also made a pretty good team and stuff, good times. Good matches K-os you;ve gotten better too always good to see, nice falcon especially.

Ben: Good stuff man. Easily one of the best peaches ever to come out of Aus, i dont think anyone realises how good you really are but yeah anyways good games and its always a pleasure to be beaten by you..... dont think im not gonna train and try and get better now lol so dont get complacent or anything.

Zac: Hhaha, jungle japes for the win. IOt was good to play you again.... DK vs Marth is always fun... wish id won the first match though. Nice performance and i admire your ability to play so well in tournaments, cant wait for next time, good stuff.

Toai: Good stuff, thanks for grabbing me some food. Marth in crews? LOL but yeah, not the same without you man.

Jugs. Nice IC's always good to play you, great performance in crews.

Triss: Oh man, what a close match, good to play you and stuff. You were a little off I think but you are always such a good Samus and like sloth said its very hard to find flaws in your close technical game so i had to be gay and camp lol.

Radience: What was going on? I could tell you were not playing at your best on the day. Oh well, like i've always said you've gotta go down before you go up again so i think you'll be hitting the next level of your skill sometime soon and im looking forward to it.

Accellerate: I was VERY impressed by your captain falcon dude. You have great set ups and once your approaches and baiting are a bit better you'll be a force to be reckoned with. Good to see you again.

Andrew: Nice IC's man, they are very good and a great addition to the crew. You played really well vs vyse in the crew battle and i dont know how you learned the IC's so quickly. Nice stuff.

DJ: I can tell that your Yoshi is getting much better every time i see it. Its always great to see people improving so keep it up!

KAS: let me tell you one thing: If ever i offer money take it. Cos i'll be taking your money at every other occasion :)

Yokai: You have a very good pika man, you know the character well. Its shame you dont get to play real opponents more often cos im sure that would help you out alot. Anyways i enjoyed our 4 set match lol and keep it up. Oh, grats on picking teaching btw, but griffith? come on UQ = twice as sexy.

Vyse: For some reason I felt your were playing a bit off, oh well, i have always liked watching your falco play and i was in the proccess of being beaten by you but we didnt finsih the match oh well to bad.

Seig: Once again, no matches with you. Dont get downhearted that zac gimped you in crews, just think of ways to get around it and try to improve, its the only way.

Thanks everyone!

peace out

ACCELERATE

Smash Lord
OK First ever Accelerate Shout outs. i know i know anyways here it is

Tech:
Omg god guys you owned us today too bad in crews we were a better team on the whole plus they had me so you know :p Nah anyways good job all of you did well

Zac/Syke:
Man what happened to all your samus practice you should been peach practising GORD! thats what she said >.> Nah man good stuff in singles and doubles and selling dvds what are you the fing bank..

Ben/Scrubs:
Man Didnt get to play you much was looking forward to a gay peach ditto lol anyways nice work on 2nd and good job in teams.

Josh/KK:
Josh man your dk was way too good for me as always and my counterpick was lame anyways man good **** once again you even owned me in teams. Liked the glasses trick too :D

KAS:
You hardout man i cant believe i beat you im so happy man you shoulda played singles you could payed entry with your winnings DUH! anyways man too bad we could get pokemon puzzle working but i had fun with you :D

Andy/GTR:
Man nice making ou.....i mean seeing you agay..i mean again if only we were as leet as tho break dancers downstairs urgh maybe next time. btw you win the award for best testie blow out eva LYK SRSLY.

Toai/NG7:
OMFG MINDGAMES.
"Man im so tough ill just tank a missile" *we all laugh*
"Then watch this ill tank a charged beam"
*i shoot it and he reflects it and kills me!
omg man nah good mindgames godly fox once again cept just cant match samus ay :D
where was the roy!?!? for shame lol

Peter/DJ Cat:
DJ man nice yoshi its gotten way better just gotta work on those mindgames and keep practising sorry about singles :D but good day huh
=====

Ward:
YEAH GO RADIENCE i mean ward yea anyways guys good job on the crew battle do bad i was such a failure maybe next time ill do better =(

Tristan + Aaron/Radiance:
Lol tristan i here by delcare best kill on you ever just ask vyse for claraification anyways way to knock me outta singles GORD! nah man good stuff once again

Radiance- Man nice work in singles FHKIN CRAZY zelda. too bad i beat you to come 4th even though it wasnt really officiall beating you was my highlight for the day :D

Anthony/Vyse:
omg TEAMS we sucked ol well maybe next time gotta keep those sd's down and watch the right sheik!! lol jkin anyways man nice work today too bad you probably coulda had a better one tho.

Michael/Sieg:
OMFG STRIFE YA ****** nah man good work today man lvl 9 gannon poons all sorry for knocking you out :D anyways man keep working on your skills.

Nick/Moose:
SEXYCAKES! omg totally wont play kong or me first round in singles. But HEY it was alll good because the peach training worked like i said it would some regonition would be nice ;) nah man you owned KK too bad i couldnt do the same maybe you should start giving me peach practice HA!

James/Yokai:
Man good stuff once again pika hurts but so does falcon chainthrow huh. lol at moose stitch face kill anyways thanks for the real life beatings :D hope to see you again

Aron/K-0S:
LOL MAN SERIOUSLY LOL YA MUM CANCEL by far the funniest thing all day well except maybe your face when i pulled bomb-omb,beam sword stitch face in a row peach hurts falcon huh?
nah man good stuff. Maybe i coulda teach ya to greg some time LOL
===

Well i think thats everyone sorry if i missed someone thanks for the great tourney guys hope to see you all soon.

(totally didnt use Kaz shout outs as a template >.>) IS CAT NOW!

Scrubs

Smash Lord
Okay... It's 2:13am and I can't sleep so time for some shout-outs.

The Ward: You bested us again. I'm not going to make any excuses for our performance. We got beaten by a better crew. I think your average skill level is higher than ours and you are better strategically. I will definitely have to do some thinking about the match for next time. Well done!!!

Tristan: Man every match I have with you is so intense. Its really hard to hold my nerve. Don't listen to what Zac says CoA wasn't a fluke, you are a really good player and will always do well at any tourney you go to. Just need to get a bit better to take your first QLD tourney win. Look forward to many more insane matches with you.

Aaron(Rad): Dude we didn't get to play one match!!! ****!!! Oh well there is always next time. Congratulations on 5th. Your Zelda is looking pretty mean. Hopefully next time we will have time for a low tier tourney. Oh and by far MVP for the crew battle, stellar performance.

Ryan: We didn't get to play either. But 5th is awesome!! You consistently do well at QLD tournies. Good to see you using your Samus again. IMO it is a lot better than your Peach but stick with Peach it will improve. I will give you tips whenever you need them.

Michael: Dude 7th!! You should be really happy. That is higher than you have placed in any of the other tournaments from memory. Well done. You should get Tristan to help you out with your Samus. More missiles!!! Congrats on 7th again.

Anthony: Perennial 7th place getter. Don't be disheartened my your performance against me in singles. It was on Dreamland after all. Your Falco is still good, I think you may need to be a bit more patient. Well done in crews Falco vs. IC's isn't an easy match up.

James: Didn't see or hear much of you all day. I'm sorry I didn't get around to playing you or seeing you play. But from the sound of it your Pikachu is still kicking ***.

K-OS: Cool Doc ditto!! Don't hand the title over to me just yet, we only got to have 1 match. Next time we will definitely have a best of 3!

Moose: Woah way out of left field! You are leagues better than last time I played you. Zelda was cool in teams, Peach went toe to toe with Josh and seeing your Mario play was like Christmas in February. I'm sure that next time I see you you will have improved even more.

=========================================================

Tech: Guys, Guys, Guys we have so much skill in our team but we can't seem to produce it when it counts. Ill take partial responsibility for our loss I didn't take as many stock as I should have. We will get 'em next time. It is still 3-2 in our favor.

Zac: Congratulations!! I have been waiting for you to prove your skill in a tournament. Winning and only dropping 1 game is a good way to do it. Thanks for teaming with me I think we work well together. We need a better team name though!!

Josh: Man what was going on. Definitely not at your peak. Don't worry I will never get complacent against you. I know you have as much or more skill than any smasher in the state. One of the best players under pressure as well. That match against Tristan was beautiful you never once lost your nerve. 3rd woot!! More Sheik!!! Your D.K is amazing you have so much skill with him. I wish I was as good at using Peach as you are at using D.K, however there is no point in disadvantaging yourself by playing him.

Andrew: I think IC's suit you well. Next time I think they will definitely take you into a top 5 finish. Pity there are so many Samus' and Peaches. Well done in teams I was only kidding about Tristan carrying you.

Toai: Why marth!! I think you should definitely stick with Fox, I know it seems like you aren't improving with him but you are. Fox just takes time. Thanks for all the time spent organising the venue it turned out great. I loved our perfect dark ownage, so much fun!! Laptop gun camping FTW.

Kas: I would have gladly payed for you and played you in the first round. Don't be ashamed to accept help from people. You definitely deserve to be in Tech. I'm sure if you did participate you would have done well.

Bob: Thank you for filling in for us. You are the second out of stater to achieve the illustrious position of honorary tech member. I think you should play peach more. I will gladly help you out. Next time more perfect dark!!! I need to get a 64 and practice so I can be competitive though. Thanks for all the driving and T.V supplying you did. You definitely helped the tournament run as smoothly as it did.

Catch ya on the flipside...

Triss

Smash Journeyman
ok shoutouts,

tech= nice work in the crew battle even though you did'nt come out ontop you still tryed your very best and it was very exciting!!!

zac= congrats on 1st bud

ben= good job coming second, and you are right our matches are freakn intense man. i'm shaking like a rattle snake vsing you. especially on that last fight as always it was hard out! (yes kas i said hardout for once) p.s: dont coach josh while we play:p eheh ahhwell

josh= very good work coming 3rd next time i'll try to finish the match with you (not by time) next time.

kas=lol bomberman ghost ahahahahaha i always got you ohh that was fun! we have to play again. dude we shouldve went to sleep earlier... instead of staying up all night doing... stuff:p hehe but yes i saw your performance was as off as mine was. better luck next time

bob= good work in teams, you guys almost eliminated us, and bomber 64 omg so much fun. we have to play again sometime... possibly next week? (bring kas up) will have a 64 games night!

toai=unlucky man:( i did'nt think you were playing ur best today but it was always good seeing your happy face! hopefully we can meet up outa smash meet.

MY LEGENDARY PARTNER GTR!!!= GREAT work dude, we really good, better than i expected. hopefully youll get ur ics better man. i full expected you to chain grab me to death in the crew battle like in 1 of the friendlies you did to me. it was like 0%-108%death... i was like argh were screwed in teh crew battle. ahhwell dude talk 2 u at school.

pretty sure thats all of u , if i missed 1 tell me.

ward= OMG ANOTHER WIN!! WE WIN THE CREW WOOHOO

great performace today guys we really showed tech how much we actully train and enjoy! smash

Aaron(Rad):hello my legendary ex partner and hopefully partner in QSM, you did'nt really do as good as i expected in teh 2v2, but our 1v1 was very intense, good job in the crew battle aswell

Ryan: NICE reverse falcon punch (for shame... ) dude i enjoyed your company and its always fun vsing your peach.

Michael: dude you shouldnt get so down about your crew battle fight, just because you did bad atleast you did'nt get 4 stocked (always goota look at the + side) always fun seeing you, also! get that vid up (the ward train ride!!) hehehe

Anthony: roflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl you FELL OVER HAHAHAHAH that was so funny man, sorry to say but yes halariouse (and its on tape) ohwell hopefully you can get your falco double shine pillar (i can do it) its not that hard, just good practise.

James: nice zelda and chu man i saw some of your matches and its gotten better, also i luv pigging out on d.js lollies wif u:p hehe

K-OS: dude good doc we did'nt play... eachother at all, wait! double dash! woohoo ftw unlucky u guys lost against me and JUGGIES LEETNESS (SNAKE SPAM FTW!) hopefully we have a meet i'de luv to doc ditto u

Moose: dude luv your jokes they make me laugh, and ur mario man... its REALLY good it almost had me man. 1 problem you should down+throw samus and up+air or back+air him for more damage.

well i'm sorry for not playing my doc... though.. i did play my doc against ben once or twice and josh:D next time i think i'll train my falco up:D hehe

thanks for setting it up toai it was really a good day, and also syke CAN WE PLEASE HAVE A COUpLE OF FRIENDLIES FREAKN HELL ARE YOU AFRAID? LOL

anyhow cya

Radiance

Smash Journeyman
(stealing ben's layout)

The Ward: Another crew battle win :)

Tristan: Yep, very close match, as expected, congratulations of the win (dammit lol).

Aaron(Rad): Hmm, marth is getting boring.

Ryan: Your mind games are too leet.

Michael: Grats on 7th, nice job.

Anthony: Less SD = More Win, improve your mindgames & theirs no reason u couldnt top 5 giving the appropriate matchups.

James: Ah, you suprised me with the win on pokestadium, your definately taking your pika to the next level.

K-OS: Nice doc, i've seen it do really well, tis a shame we didnt get any matches in, chat to ya laters.

Moose: I think everyone was suprised at your match in the crew battle, it really shows how far people can come with some effort, keep it up.

=========================================================

Tech: Its unfortunate, that I keep thinking your team is going to win the crew battle. In reality, your player choice for matchups seems terrible. In my opinion, Toai, Kas & Bob all chose characters which they cannot use to their individual potential levels. It was kind of rediculous versing all 3 members from tech whom had terrible character choice in the crew battle. It was a joint effort thanks to the 3 of you, that I was able to take 10 stock. Seriously, Fox/Peach/Fox is something i would not have gotten past litely, instead I verse shiek/yoshi/marth. No offence, but these are just facts people should be aware of.

Zac: Congratulations on the tournament win. I can definately see an increase in your performance since Melbourne.

Josh: You being my worst matchup in tournament situation, has made me start using counterpicks with different characters/stages. Good job on making the event, it wouldn't be a proper qld tournament without you.

Andrew: We didn't get to play, although watching your shiek in doubles gave me a few moves to use in the crew battle.

Toai: I do find your marth harder than your fox, but im sure you play your fox better against the majority of characters. Thanks for the singles entry, ill be sure to pay your way next time ;)

Kas: Ahh, im not sure why you chose to play shiek, but in any case, we all know your a great player, and hope to see some action in singles next event!

Bob: hey, the ride into the city was great, bomberman was hellfun and your treats you brought were fantastic. i really believe using peach will benefit your playstyle far moreso than yoshi. thanks for attending, hope to see you within the next few weeks for bomberman contest!

Ben: (lol, originally didnt have u in) uh.. hmm.. yeah we'll need to have some matches next time. Got another good placing, grats on runners up. You seem to be the most consistent @ tournament level, and its clear why, you have the most dedication from tech. Imagine where u'd be if you'd have started when the game actually came out!

(if i've forgotten anyone, blame ben :) )

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
but lol, you can't do that lazy hog thing?
@Sirias: I went home and the next morning I could do it easily with Falco, thank you.

I am sorta learning to double shine now too.

BTW, my shout outs are a page back, Ryan didn't find them lol.

undead_moose

Smash Lord
Well i guess its my turn..... Ok im just going to do these names as they come to my head.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Josh/Awesome-o partner
We did so well we just couldnt find counters :p But other then that. I had so much fun with you in teams AND I GOT PAST THE SECOND ROUND!

Toai/Roy master!
Roy ditto made me need a new set of pants. Im glad it was you that knocked me out all together caus your fun to vs :D some people just take things to seriously.

Syke/More like ****! (Am i right?!)
Its cool i didnt want my money anyways. Your marth was cool as always altho i would of liked to try a single match with you oh well there is always next time. Zelda spiked lol

Aron/ CRAAAAK
I know beating you with your own character is harsh (Shakes fist at ryan) But its only because i used your style and you came to me.... Your too impatiant (Condridicting much?) and thats why you lost. And yes peach does burn.

James/ Pika................. BLARGH
Honestly you should of been in the crew i was just lucky (Two stich faces doesnt lie) i will gladly vs you again for the title any day

Aaron/uhhhhh rhymes with pharon?
You **** (As usuall) and i deystroyed all feeling in your right foot sorry

Tristian/ Here's a a idea how about i just play samus to stop this conterpicking crap
Once again you beat me, Knocking me out but aparently you made my mario look good enough to get mentions in other shout outs...... so thanks :D

GTR/AAAAAA RICE CRIMBERS
How dare you judo chop zelda you *****! knock me out of teams will you. Imagine if you bought phoenix wright.... Tech might of won crew!

Ben/No your a sandwhich! (I dont even know)
To be honest i didnt see much of you but from what i hear you did very well so grats.

Ryan/ staring me.... AL GORE
I guess you puting up with all my *****ing and helped me practice really paid off thank you so much... Tech blame this kid for my advancement.

Anthony/ Fuc.king Geese howard.
You need to practice teams man. You act as its two on one and you being the one but you have a partner you need to look out for. NO PILLAR (even tho you didnt play falco in teams >.>)

Michael/all work and no play makes moose a bad boy.....
You played samus... Enough said

DJ Cat/ Woof
You god of brining mario kart provided so much entertainment (And food.... i think) Its always fun to go old school with you on N64

Kas/ imagine if they called you Bas......
Sexy scarf...If thats what it was didnt see much of you playing sorry :(
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If i missed anyone let me know >..<

Sirias

Smash Champion
Hosht so many long posts... I don't wanna read everything, lol.

Anthonnnyyy, so you 'can' do it! I knew you could, you should be able to do it with Falco if you're uber with him, no? Try with Fox, though, it's a 'little' harder. Double Shine? As in, shine then jump then shine? Triple shine! Shine jump shine jump shine~ Easy stuff.

Ben - Thanks for wanting to pay for me but omg you already do enough for me, and everyone else, that I don't really want to ask anymore from you. I feel like I user. Lol. Yes, 'feel', not 'I would feel', because I already do. XD

You shouldn't be 'that' happy that you beat me, Ryan, I'm not 'that' good, remember. Hah~ And if I did enter, I would've probably not come in the top 3 because under tournament conditions when everyone wants to win... I don't. LOL! Just for fun, is how I play. =]

And yes, I'm an emo kiwi, Zac, all of you should know that. Heh. And I doubt I would've made it to the top 3, trust me. And stfu, I know. $15, ffs.

I played Sheik at QSB because I didn't care who I used. Zac suggested either Sheik or Fox (maybe because they're my better characters? I dunno) and then he said Sheik, and I said ok, 'cause I didn't mind. Of course, now I do, knowing that I'm bad against Sheiks... <_<;; Fox. Only ever Fox from now on, heheh.

And lol, yeah, it was a scarf, Nick. And WHO the fk calls their son Bas? Roflmfao, seriously. Don't worry about not seeing me play much, lol, and you don't have to be sorry either. =/ Thanks, though. I like my scarf too. Ahah~

Bag of Puppies FK YEAH!
I think my new name will be Cubs now, instead of EGO. Hell yeah.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Lol, what's so good about that though? Since the person'll be blocking and it the time that you do the JCShine they'll still be blocking. Lol. Can you keep on JCing the shine over and over infinitely? (like without leaving the ground)

NG7

Smash Lord
It's good for if they're trying to grab you after your shine. You shffl, shine, when they think you're jumping you shine again and combo them

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
Or be like Sloth and Wavershine with Flaco.

Could anyone who has any photos from QSB either post them up or send them to me as soon as possible?

Thanks...

Sirias

Smash Champion
So I shall be doing after this last post.

Well I don't know how to do that shine thingie, all I know what to do is wave-shine over and over, which works the same way... or is it the same thing.

MEH!

Top Bottom