• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

From Brizzy Smashers: QSB - Queensland Smash Buddies - 24/02/06

Radiance

Smash Journeyman
(post tristan) umm.... if we could like get a lift... we could bring 1, d.jcat are you full in ur car? got room for 2 more and a tv? i'll pay ya if you can take us and bring us back home

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
Hey maybe.

Although not if my TV is in the car as well, cause it takes up at least 2 seats and won't fit in the boot.
I can make multiple trips though.

Do we have accsess to the hall/room before 9:00am?
For the reason of dropping off TV's and whatnot?

ACCELERATE

Smash Lord
Stop being a control freak and just play by the universal rules.
Wow i actually agree with him, :S but like its juggie urgh...and he said something good wheres the old spaming juggie gone?

Aaron and tristan man just jump on the train with the rest of ward dont waste DJ time lol.
BTW Aron(as in K-0S) cant make it on the 24th but meh ol well not like he contributes much :D

~Laters

ACCELERATE

Smash Lord
In case you havent worked out tvs are alot harder to bring than cubes/wii's im sorry but theres no way im lugging a tv on a 3hr trip to brisbane.

If you want to pick all of ward up on the other hand we can bring 5 more.

Your hosting so you sought it out.

Sieg

Smash Champion
To be fair to us, you have cars lol.

To be fair to you, Nick and Aron are too ****ing lazy to get their licences.

Learn 2 spell "sort" Ryan.

I could bring a TV, but, carrying one on a train is not the best idea IMO.

King Kong

Smash Lord
Ahh...... i no longer have a T.V or a cube (i gave away so much stuff)

hahahaahahhaah at Toai's post at the start

woot, Ward, please get as many of you to come as possible, its not the same without you

And yes, i will do the brackets :)

peace out

Radiance

Smash Journeyman
yey for ben, anyhow yes ryan well depends on wuts happening like if we need tvs i can probably... pay d.j for a car trip so we can bring a tv:D but if we have enough tvs will surley make the train trip^^ (tristan post)

edit: JOSH 1 MORE POST TILL 1000 POSTS GRATS GRATS!!!

Sirias

Smash Champion
@Ben - Honestly, wtf can't you do? Ahahah~!

T.V wise... If this was held after March I could bring one. But it isn't! Oh well.

How many T.V's is like... a good amount? <_<;; And how many are there in total that are (supposedly) going to be there?

As well as Cubes... And the like.

People want to spam hate in here already, honestly. Hate + Spam go together really well. So like... flaming... but kinda not.

Yeah so anyway. Everyone in Ward is like... 16, so like... the most they can have is their learner's licence, in which case... they might as well just get their parent/s to drive them 'cause it's safer that way, unless your (Ward) parent/s are crazy. Like mine. =]

Sieg

Smash Champion
@Ben - Honestly, wtf can't you do? Ahahah~!

T.V wise... If this was held after March I could bring one. But it isn't! Oh well.

How many T.V's is like... a good amount? <_<;; And how many are there in total that are (supposedly) going to be there?

As well as Cubes... And the like.

People want to spam hate in here already, honestly. Hate + Spam go together really well. So like... flaming... but kinda not.

Yeah so anyway. Everyone in Ward is like... 16, so like... the most they can have is their learner's licence, in which case... they might as well just get their parent/s to drive them 'cause it's safer that way, unless your (Ward) parent/s are crazy. Like mine. =]
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Yeah, that sounds about right for everyone, cept maybe me. And Rad and Tris. And possibly Nick.

Train sounds good enough for us.

King Kong

Smash Lord
Im gonna be a real pain in the arse at this tournament.

1: The brackets will NOT advance untill everyone in that particular round has played. Thus we avoid throwing the bracket out of whack like every other time.

2: There will be time allocated for friendlies IF we have the time, otherwise we will go on with the tournament. I know friendlies are awsome and so im wondering if you'd prefer to have a couple hours of friendlies instead of the usual crew battle?

3: If Zac resets the brackets again we are all to carry him outside and nail him to a lamp post covered in honey.

4: And jsut for an idea, what about trying different teams for this tournament? If we mix up all the usual teams we would have a less predictable and more fun teams bracket.

peace out

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
Me and ben should team cause we are the appitomy of rapedom. Cancel the crew battle? You must be out of your mind good sir. The crew battle will happen as well as a ntsc crew battle or instead if time permits a single elimination ntsc tourney. Remember last time we were able to have over an hour for lunch and a 2nd crew battle and it was only 4:50pm.

We are allowed in the room at 9am so between then and 9:45 will be registration and friendlies as well as the lunch break. Speaking of, instead of everyone breaking off orders will be made and myself and ben will go and get the food and bring it back.

Can we just cover me in honey anyway?

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
If Josh insists, I'll go with Tristan. The John Paul Squad. Yayuhz

How much is the venue? and does it have air-con?

NG7

Smash Lord
Im gonna be a real pain in the arse at this tournament.

1: The brackets will NOT advance untill everyone in that particular round has played. Thus we avoid throwing the bracket out of whack like every other time.

2: There will be time allocated for friendlies IF we have the time, otherwise we will go on with the tournament. I know friendlies are awsome and so im wondering if you'd prefer to have a couple hours of friendlies instead of the usual crew battle?

3: If Zac resets the brackets again we are all to carry him outside and nail him to a lamp post covered in honey.

4: And jsut for an idea, what about trying different teams for this tournament? If we mix up all the usual teams we would have a less predictable and more fun teams bracket.

peace out
Mixing the teams is a cool idea.

If we have time we should do that non-main-two-captains thingy again. Or maybe a low-tier thingy of some kind.

Also i'm going to ban ICs infinite. Any objections please speak up because i haven't heard anyone say anything.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Lol, different teams for Doubles sounds fun. I bags Toai lol.

Keep the crew battle, it is the reason we started these tourneys anyway lol. To see who was better.

Sirias

Smash Champion
@Zac - FFS... NECESITO DINERO. Lol.

Mm, yes, well, anyway. I probably won't actually be able to really participate in this (lol, no money) so I'll just come to play randomly with you people since that's all I really play the game for... or anything. I'm so non-competitive.

As for teams (IF I get the chance), I shotgun no-one.~

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
No one will buy DVDs, so just don't bother.

We can make it $7.50 for singles and $7.50 for doubles as well and the remaining $10 can be used for paying off the room. $25 for those with bad maths skills; Tristan, Nick.

NG7

Smash Lord
What the heck? What's wrong with 20 bucks entry?

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
Do you have a TV/Cube count, showing who is bringing what?

And what about power boards?
And should we try and advertise it around da place?
Like on power polls or in shops or whatever....?

Sirias

Smash Champion
Yuh, Toai, you're the richest here. Along-side Ben. Heheh.

$7.50 is a 'little' low on the money-side, don't you think? <_<;;

And THAT'S right it's the 24th now, so I can get some money before coming, so I could enter, depending on whether I want to or not.

*quote*

WHAT'S WRONG WITH $20 ENTRY?

*end quote*

... That just shows you're rich. =]

Triss

Smash Journeyman
juggy i'm totally down for john paul sqaudran!!! i think my brother wants to go wif josh anyhow :/ anyhow i'ma just fool around in 2v2 anyhow:p like my leetzor! falco , fox, doc(meh) and ics!!!!! ftw

and possibly some side samus for the hard teams.

anyhow i'll be bringing a cube.

WARD has anyone got details for the 24th? train ride? because we needa get organised:p last time we missed it... somone please look it up

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
I dont know wether to go with josh and be team Qld which we were supposed to do for CoA at one stage, or go with ben and win? Hope everyones read up on the crew battle rules cause they've changed dramatically since S4.

Scrubs

Smash Lord
My 5 cents....

Mixing up the teams is a good idea. Although if I go into a jealous rage and strike down whoever is teaming with Josh I can't be held responsible.

"You told me you were working late you *******!!!! Why does you shirt smell like chanel no. 5? Why did you have to ruin what we had? I HATE YOU!!!"

I don't mind spending 25 to enter but thats a bit steep for some. I reckon 20 is fine. Doubles doesn't need a lot of prize money anyway.

Kas I will pay for you to enter the tourney. It won't be same without you playing in it.

As for something extra to do. My vote is for low tier crew battle or perfect dark teams tourney.

Sieg

Smash Champion
No one will buy DVDs, so just don't bother.

We can make it $7.50 for singles and $7.50 for doubles as well and the remaining $10 can be used for paying off the room. $25 for those with bad maths skills; Tristan, Nick.

I was gonna buy one.

Perfect Dark Teams tourney FTW!.

20 bucks is good.

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
Me and Zac Halo 2 Tourney! Doubleshot FTW

Aaron, by always do you mean... Yesterday or since the start of time?

BXR FOR MASSIVE DAMAGEEE!!

Top Bottom