• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Friday Night CREW BATTLES @ Shadowloo Showdown 2014. Team Lineups + Sidebets + TRASHTALK THREAD

Leeyam

Smash Apprentice
NNID
leeyamnz
We gonna keep the numbers even for NZ vs AUS (aka 6v6 or 7v7) then stick in lucky/ar against whatever AUS have left.

If NZ win then shame on us
Dz and SpeedyJ don't seem half bad and there's reasonable chances that we won't even take a stock off Armada
I was going to make a compilation because I've seen Armada 4stock good players many many times but I couldn't remember names or tournaments + lazy
Either way he's pretTy Go0d
I'm not really against it but I don't think it's possible for us to win, guess most people probably think NZ couldn't have beaten AUS either though.
I reckon having the same number of people in each crew with Ar/Lucky +NZ would be the best choice. it would make them seem part of the crew battle rather than just put in for the leftovers and it makes the battle more evenly matched/hype

Last edited:

Splice

Smash Hero
Yeah I definitely think that if you're gonna have Armada and Lucky in the same crew as NZ, they should be part of the crews overall numbers. If that's how we're gonna get them involved

PrettyCoolGuy

Smash Ace
NOT A FAN OF THIS AR/LUCKY BEING WITH NZ. WE NEED TO GET THE TRANS-TASMAN RIVALRY JUICES FLOWING RIGHT PROPER. IT'S EVEN MORE HYPE WHEN WE INEVITABLY CRUSH THEIR HOPES AND DREAMS!

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
This is hype but you need to replace me on the crew battle :( I won't be there die to new financial issues (suddenly need a new car).

I've even been practicing in melee 20xx for this event. My falcon is silky now.

Dyl9

Smash Cadet
Needs more team Yoshi.
-Jei
-Hughie
-Spitzem
-Tranq
-Nikes
-Me

Splice

Smash Hero
DEKAR ADDED BUS TO SUBS FOR AUS VS NZ????
THIS MAN IS CONFIRMED BASED

Last edited:

Chappos

Smash Apprentice
WA Crew:
- Sundowns
- Vlade
- Corpsecreate (Captain)
- Polaroid
- Chappos
- Karu
(Reserve: Hobobloke (aka Lord Bowser))
Just found out that Karu and Polaroid's flights don't arrive til 6pm Friday so they'll most likely have to miss out on the crew. We might have to reduce it to 5v5 as a result (still with the other players listed here).

Gords

Smash Champion
- Cal (THIS GUY ON A QLD AND NSW CREW BUT NOW LIVES IN MELBOURNE, HOLY COW)
Cal is living in Sydney at the moment, he was only in Melbourne for 5 or so weeks. Him living in Sydney for most of 2014 makes it justifiable for him to be repping NSW in PM, and he was originally from Qld (and moving back there sometime before the end of the year) makes it justifiable to be repping Qld in Melee. @CaLibUr_1337 settle down mate
Goddamn this is hype
i would have loved it if you were in our crew as well Star.
I'd like to join the NSW PM crew if there's room for a 7v7.
well with Chappos previous post unlikely, but maybe have you as a reserve???
This is hype but you need to replace me on the crew battle :( I won't be there die to new financial issues (suddenly need a new car).
did you already have accommodation booked? were you with the other Qlders?

Last edited:

Dekar289

Smash Hero
NOBODY'S DEBATING IT GORDS BUT THANKS FOR CAL'S ACCOMMODATION HISTORY

cpahanso

Smash Apprentice
HELLS YEAH QLD GONNA WRECK UP SOME SHIZ
IDE CARE IF THE VIC PLAYERS ARE BETTER.

I'm expecting full crews streamed and uploaded.

PrettyCoolGuy

Smash Ace
I THOUGHT THE CREW BATTLE'S WOULDN'T EVEN START UNTIL 6 CHAPPOS YOU'VE GOT NO CLUE BUDDY!
MAKE SURE YOUR USELESS PERTHIES MOVE FAST AND EVERYTHING WILL BE ROSY

Last edited:

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
IT'S HAPPENING, MY LOINS ARE BURNING, MY NIPPLES ARE HARD, I GENTLY TAKE MY **** OUT OF MY PANTS WHILE I WATCH DEKAR GO FIRST AND PICK MARTH. I SLOWLY START STROKING IT UP AND DOWN. 15 MINUTES HAVE PASSED, DEKAR KEEPS GIMPING NON-STOP AND MAKING MAX USAGE OF THE PRECIOUS LEDGE, HE'S STILL ON 4 STOCK. I START SPEEDING UP, FASTER AND FASTER, I GET IMPATIENT AND START USING BOTH HANDS. DEKAR IS STILL ON 4 STOCK. FINALLY THEY SEND ARMADA IN TO FIGHT, DREAMLAND, 4 STOCK. **** STARTS TO GO DOWN...ONE STOCK, TWO STOCK, THREE STOCK, FOUR STOCK, SEMEN STARTS PUMPING UP MY **** WHILE DEKAR DANCES ABOUT HIS 4 STOCK AND LUCKY CONGRATULATES HIM WITH A HANDSHAKE.

woodsta

Smash Apprentice
I DON'T REALLY HAVE ANYTHING TO ADD, JUST THAT I APPROVE OF ALL THIS CAPS LOCK

ALSO WTF REDACT

Hughie

Smash Lad
IT'S HAPPENING, MY LOINS ARE BURNING, MY NIPPLES ARE HARD, I GENTLY TAKE MY **** OUT OF MY PANTS WHILE I WATCH DEKAR GO FIRST AND PICK MARTH. I SLOWLY START STROKING IT UP AND DOWN. 15 MINUTES HAVE PASSED, DEKAR KEEPS GIMPING NON-STOP AND MAKING MAX USAGE OF THE PRECIOUS LEDGE, HE'S STILL ON 4 STOCK. I START SPEEDING UP, FASTER AND FASTER, I GET IMPATIENT AND START USING BOTH HANDS. DEKAR IS STILL ON 4 STOCK. FINALLY THEY SEND ARMADA IN TO FIGHT, DREAMLAND, 4 STOCK. **** STARTS TO GO DOWN...ONE STOCK, TWO STOCK, THREE STOCK, FOUR STOCK, SEMEN STARTS PUMPING UP MY **** WHILE DEKAR DANCES ABOUT HIS 4 STOCK AND LUCKY CONGRATULATES HIM WITH A HANDSHAKE.
I think I need my mum

Leeyam

Smash Apprentice
NNID
leeyamnz
This goes especially well with the creepy baby avatar you got going

NanoHologuise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3110-6094-3408
HYPE EVERYONE IS EMBRACING THEIR CAPS SPIRIT

YO REDACT LEAVE THAT **** TO FANFIC.NET
SLASH FIC IS NOT YOUR THING
AVOIDANCE LEVEL = OVER 9000
THIS WILL DECAY OVER TIME
@ Dekar289 Dekar289 WHAT IS YOUR TAKE ON THIS

Juci

Smash Apprentice
a fellow bukkake appreciator amongst the smashers, I approve.

Last edited:

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
My pants got tighter and tighter every post I read in this thread. Then I couldn't take it anymore and had to release the pressure INCREASINGLY BUILDING IN MY PANTS.

I unzipped AND LET IT ALL OUT TO MY RELIEF BUT THE LADY SITTING NEXT TO ME SCREAMED AND SLAPPED ME SO HARD I'M SITTING IN A POLICE STATION RIGHT NOW FOR EXPOSING MYSELF SORRY GUYS my phone is being confiscated talk later bye.

So hype tho.

kelots

Smash Cadet
PRETTY SURE THE HYPE WILL BE GREATLY INCREASED WITH SOME ARMADA/LUCKY ON TEAM THEWORLD

Basty

Smash Ace
CREW BATTLES?
BASTY VS NEW ZEALAND 5 CHARACTERS FOR BASTY AND FIVE PLAYERS FOR NEW ZEALAND MAKE IT HAPPEN
GET REKT NEW ZEALEND

woodsta

Smash Apprentice
But basty, how will you ever choose just 5 characters? Just do around the world, you main everyone anyway

Top Bottom