• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[FR] Bushido Brawl Impact (23,24,25 July)

Charby

Smash Journeyman
Exactly i do everything Jumpman in fact Kaos is an handicap for me :s Team with me for BBI please? =)

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Oh my god... -_-;

I guess some people just lack the ability to see things from more than one perspective.

And Pepito, you're just fail. You're biased as **** XD

Edit:

I just felt people need to know this.

I won a game vs kaos in MK dittos. I won that game in a funny way. I was on the edge, both last stock I was ahead like 20%. He was charging his fsmash, pauses the game to ask if there's a ledge grab rule, presses start again when I'm not even watching the screen. Hits me I die. I got the win lol.

It's quite funny he tried to convince the host by saying I was planking. Kaos forced me to stay on the edge by charging fsmashes on stage. ^^ I was really smiling when I got the win.

I won't john about losing the third match, but I got legit johns :)

Pep1to

Smash Journeyman
Lol if im biased then ur my god, im not the one going around SM saying im top 5 in Europe.
That was stupid by Kaos to pause when he was charging his Fsmash xD < Lol
Still, ppl told me u planked hard Lol, and this comes from many ppl.
Still no need no get mad though, what i said is not a lie and its not something bad.

Still why do u keep picking on Kaos everytime?, ppl may think ur jealous or something, atleast thats what i think.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
If kaos charges fsmash near the edge, I won't approach, simple as that lol. That's not planking. I actually let him on the stage, for I knew trying to edge guard would results in him doing exactly the same.

I'm not mad lol, I never am.

I think Kaos is a terrible MK lol, that's all ("oh, but you lost to him blabla"). I could explain why, but I won't.

Lol if im biased then ur my god, im not the one going around SM saying im top 5 in Europe.
Yeah... but not everything I say I think is true. =/ I say a lot of bs but I can keep opinion and fact seperated.

Tekk

Smash Lord
Kaos is so terrible he never won any tournament in europe, while you win everything and are by far the best player out there, right ?

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Kaos is so terrible he never won any tournament in europe, while you win everything and are by far the best player out there, right ?
This is another example of having a one-dimensional view at things. In my opinion Kaos, playing as much as he does, could perform much better considering he uses Meta Knight. Is Kaos a bad player in Europe? No, Kaos is the best Meta Knight in Europe. Could Kaos be much better if his "smash IQ" was higher? Yes, definitely.

You critisize me for performing badly, and I think that's deservedly. The reason I don't place as high as I could is that I don't play this game often enough. The sole reason I place decently is that I think of strategies, tactics, habits. Because of the lack of experience I don't know matchups etc. One thing I do know however is teams. Teams doesn't need matchup experience and demands intellect, and that's something I do have.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
is there a hotel near this venue? like VERY VERY close to it thats fairly cheap for each night

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Jumpman improves more when switching from singles to doubles than Kaos does imo. Not saying that it actually makes him a better team player than Kaos overall but I think that's what he's trying to say. His team results are very good and consistent even if he doesn't team with a top player and I think he's top 5 in the EU for teams.

:059:

Lord Chair

Smash Master
It's funny to keep bashing Jumpman on the supposed fact that he thinks he's the best, while he admits several times that that's not the case. You guys are really superficial on placings, you won't ever see anyone as being a good player without him going rampage going OOC and placing at LEAST top 5. If someone goes to a tournament and loses to Ramin and Leon (for example) and places something low like 25th, he's immediately considered an inferior placing because hey, he didn't place top 10.

That way of thinking is terrible, and the fact that you (if you feel addressed then it's probably warranted) do not recognize that only further proves your view on these things should be regarded as silly and not pertinent.

Oh but Chair, you're biased because Jumpman is also Dutch, like you, and you don't place high enough in tournaments so there you go.
If this is your initial response then I'm afraid it's terrible. Don't ever say someone sucks without at least extensively having reviewed a serious, recent match of his. Or just play the person, really I don't care.

TL;DR: You suck.

Achoral

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Achoral
I love Jumpman.
I, Moko and Suorgenoveffa are interested.
Are we finally going to see Italians in action outside of Italy ? :D

Your avatar also makes me want to bring my PS3 to the venue so that we can have some Blazblue freeplay at the same time.

@Calzorz : The hotel that is closest to the venue is actually some RER stations away, and I have no idea of thier prices. :/
I found one close to the "Les Noues" station (called "Hotel de France"), and one close to the "Goussainville" station (called "Median").

If you come by car, the closest hotel to the venue is 2,4km away if the website I'm using is not mistaken.

I also don't know yet if the Bushido staff will be having fun coming back and forth from the venue mornings and evenings during the tournament, as it will be the first time they actually rent a venue for nights.

Calzorz

Smash Lord

Your avatar also makes me want to bring my PS3 to the venue so that we can have some Blazblue freeplay at the same time.

@Calzorz : The hotel that is closest to the venue is actually some RER stations away, and I have no idea of thier prices. :/
I found one close to the "Les Noues" station (called "Hotel de France"), and one close to the "Goussainville" station (called "Median").

If you come by car, the closest hotel to the venue is 2,4km away if the website I'm using is not mistaken.

I also don't know yet if the Bushido staff will be having fun coming back and forth from the venue mornings and evenings during the tournament, as it will be the first time they actually rent a venue for nights.
thanks for the advice

Moko

Smash Cadet

BLAZBLUE BLAZBLUE BLAZBLUE I WANNA PLAY BLAZBLUE *w*

Rybaia

Smash Journeyman

Blazblue nice =D

PS3..
I need a new Arcade stick.

Moko you suck at Blazblue. Go away..

Moko

Smash Cadet
I'm not gonna lose my precious time with little furr*** like you..
You should do something usefull in you pathetic life..
Go study maths Moko..

Mommy is not gonna let you fly to Paris if you suck even at school..
But...but...I know what a bukkake is, I should be smart *w*

SuorGenoveffa

Smash Apprentice
I am, as you might have guessed, the most amazing out of us.

Like Ryu said, I'm interested. Hope I can find the money though.

Moko

Smash Cadet
I am, as you might have guessed, the most amazing out of us.

Like Ryu said, I'm interested. Hope I can find the money though.
I see, you would most likely wanna be in the middle of something you really love *w*

@Achoral: glad you're interested in that =D

Top Bottom