• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[FR] Bushido Brawl Impact (23,24,25 July)

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
We don't really use aim/skype here, we use msn... if you download it, add me, I'll get you hooked up to the EU group chat ^_^

Slhoka

Smash Lord
im very likely to come. lol you'll see as long as I get housing + ride to places I'm good to go. so please, spread the words XD!
You'll find housing for sure, even if Charby can't, and you won't get rides as we all use the public transit system.

Achoral

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Achoral
Cars suck in Paris. You can't park anywhere, and if you finally find someplace to park, you'll notice that it's not free and limited to 2 hours.

Though if the tournament takes place in Lassy, there will be places to park at for sure.

And if I'm going to house some people, we'll definitely be going by car. Unless Charby still invites me to his place so that we can drive from his place to the venue (his place is 30min away from the venue by car, but 2hours away by public transports lol).

But as my parents want to move away from my city this summer I'm still not sure if I'll be able to house more people or if I'll do the taxi at Charby's.

Charby is god tier for housing anyway D:

Ciaw

Smash Rookie
Nice! I will come if really i'm free for these dates :D

Laem

Smash Champion
LEAVE ALLY ALONE
leave ally alone RIGHT NOW
i mean it
youre lucky he even enters for you *******s

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
And if I'm going to house some people, we'll definitely be going by car. Unless Charby still invites me to his place so that we can drive from his place to the venue (his place is 30min away from the venue by car, but 2hours away by public transports lol).

But as my parents want to move away from my city this summer I'm still not sure if I'll be able to house more people or if I'll do the taxi at Charby's.

Charby is god tier for housing anyway D:
Arnaud you know you wanna house me :D

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
You guys make Europe sound so lame with all these MM proposals xDDDDDD.

Does make me laugh abit though.

Edit: Ok Willz if ur getting housed i guess you dont wanna get a Hotel with us guys.

Luigi player

Smash Master
Yeah, I want my own Justin Bieber at home !

Also, discussing with Leon about who should be allowed for low tiers tournament. We both are thinking of allowing F and G tier obviously, Ness and Bowser added, but we're also hesitating to allow PT and Sonic as well...
Sounds good. PT and maybe Sonic are too good though, imo.

istudying

Smash Lord
You guys make Europe sound so lame with all these MM proposals xDDDDDD.

Does make me laugh abit though.

Edit: Ok Willz if ur getting housed i guess you dont wanna get a Hotel with us guys.
What your saying doesn't make sense. I'll money match people that i would like to play, not scrubs for free money. Since Ally is 75 % Confirmed and one of the best players in America, he will be getting alot of friendly proposals. I guess that he wants to earn his money back with Money matches and the tourney ofcourse, so we are giving him the ''opportunity'' to win it back =].

Why would this make Europe lame?
People in USA play alot of money matches right, Would that make them lame as well?

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Yeah, I want my own Justin Bieber at home !

Also, discussing with Leon about who should be allowed for low tiers tournament. We both are thinking of allowing F and G tier obviously, Ness and Bowser added, but we're also hesitating to allow PT and Sonic as well...

Do mid tiers instead of lows D:, lows are still decent there and I can play fox/DK/peach xD

SEID

Smash Rookie
i´d love to play PT in low tiers but PT and sonic are not low

anyone interested in money matching a kirby mainer? i´ve got to win some money to make up for the travel xD

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
for the sake of hyping more the tourney I challenge the following people to MM.

Istud: falco vs Diddy 10 euros , bo5
Mr.R : Falco vs Marth 5 euros bo5
Kaos: Falco vs MK 5 euros bo5

I also want to MM Leon ( his marth) and Glutonny (wario only) for 5 euros each, if someone can tell them if not I tell Leon on Msn and glutonny at the tourney xD

That's a total of 40 euros in MM if everyone listed here + Ally accept o.O

I dunno if I'll accept some more, sorry gheb I'll cancel my ness MM, I want to play them only with characters I trust in the most xD. we can do my fox vs your snake if you want for example xD

____
because I have to say it until someone is with me: do mid tiers instead of lows and allow fox! plz xD

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
ofc we'll have it bart, since I have a lot of hard MMs it never hurts to have some others to help you get your money back.

@Gheb: no trust in my fox D= wether I win or lose the MM I want a friendly fox vs snake, i love the match-up xD

Top Bottom