• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox top tier in other countries

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
its like I said, the stupid americans who think they are the smartest and the best country (but of course if you called them a racist they would defend themselves with many true statements, like america upholds the peace and order of the free world) are the ones who post first or at all.

the americans who arnt dumb dont say anything, and there's no point in trying to change a dumb mans mind over the internet, and I wont repeat what I have said because its already gone over their heads and will do so again, so imo this thread should just be locked.

also I'd like to point out that judging that you are better then an entire country from "a few videos of pro japanese players that I watched" is defiently a great way to earn respect from your peers and the world.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
how am I being ignorant in pointing out someone else's ignorance.

I havnt made any ignorant or untrue claims as far as I'm aware, concering this.

and as far as australia smash being weak, I wouldnt deny it as a whole, but I assume your infering that because we suck we dont know anything and are ignorant, so I suppose if thats what you are infering then I should point out that I have been to america and placed highly in a big tourney despite not being one of the top players in australia, and a good friend of mine is currently in japan and we've talked about the japanese scene abit, so I know where I'm coming from.

you on the other hand have such quality things to add to this discussion like
I will take my life if japan can beat america in a 10 man crew.

CONFIDENCE!!!!!
how can I beat such a conclusive arguement?

I suppose I've just made an idiot of myself for being trolled, but some of you guys are gay and really need a good slap in the face to wake up to reality, no?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
nah we're not mad, when we get mad we become massive ***-holes, even more so then usual, but americans for some reason still love us anyway.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
We Americans love everyone......we're like your guys' big brother. We take you out in the backyard for an *** whoopin every once in a while......but we still got love for ya.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Are you guys going to stop being immature or do I have to lock this thread? =/

Zephil

Smash Ace
I here one of the reasons Fox is so high is because they banned some things that make him better like Pika´s CG and Sheik F-tilt lock... I don´t know if this is true, can somebody confirm it?

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
how can you have read all this and not already locked it?
Because the thread isn't about your bickering, it's about the subject.
Which, you know, some people might care about.

JNB328522

Smash Apprentice
A lot of interesting replies Im especially interested in what shmot said
Anyways if your just going to post "oh that country must suck" or somthing like that than dont post at all, just give reasons why you feel it isnt legit, thanks

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol sasukenoob, I wasnt bickering at all, and I was talking about the subject, l2 comprehension please.

I only said it should be locked because we were going around in circles and the same people kept saying the same dumb things without any proof or evidence other then "I saw some vids of pros"

I'd love to have a valid rebuttal to the points I brought up.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Me: "Americans are the best at smash"

You: "Americans are racist", "Americans are gay", "Americans are dumb and ignorant"

We already told you that one of our average MK players has gone over to Japan and given us an accurate assessment of their metagame, we've seen videos of their top players from EVERY character......not just a few videos either A LOT of videos. SO I don't see what the big deal is. LMAO.

You've already said that we would beat Australia so I don't see why you're defending the japanese so much.....I doubt they even care as much as you do lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom