• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Found something

DFEAR

Smash Hero
fully charged as in when diddy puts his hand on his hat or like exploding?

good find i guess o.o.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
just like how fully charged peanuts dont break blocks on greengreens and uncharged ones do xD

RiverDB

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RiVerDB
What ADHD did was prolly that he shot the peanut like, 2/3 seconds before the stage changed, and around that time the statues don't have hp/hurtbox/whatever you would call it anymore. If that's not the case, great find ADHD.

Luigi player

Smash Master
Or he was too near to the statue so that the peanut didn't even touch it.

Or maybe it really works. Too lazy to test though.

JJROCKETS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JJROCKETS
3DS FC
5129-2280-4196
Uhhhh....this does work. I have a video uploading now actually. I'll edit this post once it is up.

Edit: Video failed to upload...I'll try again after school tomorrow.

tibs7

Smash Champion
Yes you noob, it goes through before it starts to shake geeez

Player-1

Smash Legend
well every time I have tried it I charge the peanut all the way up to the point a bit after diddy puts his hand on his head and it I havent ever gotten it to go through it

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
well every time I have tried it I charge the peanut all the way up to the point a bit after diddy puts his hand on his head and it I havent ever gotten it to go through it
and you call yourself a peanut expert

ADHD

Smash Hero
too bad you're actually wrong.
Idk, it didn't work in training mode but it worked in a match before. Maybe the stage just transformed?

It's too bad you got ***** on onnett. (i don't ****ing care if it's spelled wrong)

Player-1

Smash Legend
wtf are you even talking about, I don't think I've actually played that stage in like 6 months yet alone playing you on it, I think you're still butt hurt over getting ***** on skyworld over wifi by me.

supercrazynoob

Smash Rookie
I found something else, if you are near the end of your upsmash animation, you will be high enough off the ground so that falco's lasers will go under you

Top Bottom