• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forward teaches Falco

Status
Not open for further replies.

forward

Smash Champion
I've been having trouble with platforms a lot as of late and I've been wondering whats the best way to manuever off of them without getting ***** horribly. I know how to waveland on them but I just never feel like I am doing the safest thing to get off them and back on to sweet sweet earth where I can SHL to my heart's content.

Please help forward
Your's truley,
Xelad1
XXOO
(I.. I'm sorry I just had to do that)
I like this question because I love platforms, they speed you up and give you a lot of options.

It's good that you can waveland on them, that's important for being able to use them. I use wave lands away from them, then fall through the platform and laser. I can also use them to move towards them, then fall through with a spike.

However it sounds like you are having problems with getting hit when you are on the platforms. I'd say the safest option is to light sheild and just get hit off of the platform. If you are on the side platforms on the outside, facing the middle of the stage, and you get knocked off you can grab the ledge and come up with double lasers (that setup is patened). You need to be patient when you have the disadvantage while on the platforms, you may need to roll, and jump between platforms 3 or 4 times befoce you can safely get back down.

How to deal with Jiggz WoP? (wall of pain)

Mid-air jump and phantasma over it?
lower the edge I will only have the gay burnless firebird.

If you are going to give me thos tips then save it.

I normally use Fox vs. it but it stilll gives lots of trouble.
As I said before, when jiggs has the advantage over falco, there is no fail-proof escape, especially on a smaller stage. If it's a wide stage such as FD you could always just roll away, or try light sheilding her first rising hit to slide back, then wding back from there, that should give you enough space to reset the match.

On smaller stages use the platforms, if you are under a side platform wd onto the platform just as you rise above it, and go to other platforms mixing in wave landings, fast falls, and double jumps to throw them off.

If you are near the ledge just light sheild untill you slide back to grab the ledge, and go from there.

new falco with upcoming tourny in md, i still havent mastered wavedashing, i can do it, but i dont know how to implement it in battle... some advice or should i wait until the next tourny. but i think this experience will also help me as a player, so let me know somethin
Use wavedashes to delay your attacks. Most people expect falco to be attacking constantly so if you can hold back on your attacks and throw in some wd's then you'll let them sheild, roll, dodge, or jump without you attacking. This will give you the upper hand as it limits their options, giving you more control of the space around them.

Yep! Doing everything to improve my Falco except practice!

What I really need to learn is how to switch between Falco and Jiggly and not miss a beat...so hard.
Y'know I'm working on the same thing. I play pretty much every character, and I can do good with them, but it always takes a few matches for me to get back in the swing of how to use them. Usually when I play I'll use a character for the entire session I play, or maybe half way through use another. I'm going to start switching my characters every 1, 2, or 3 matches now. I'll let you know how that works out.

xelad1

Smash Ace
Mind taking some time to explain to me all of the offensive capabilities of platforms for falco because I swear whenever I get on a platform I get the jitters I hate it I always feel like I'm at a disadvantage. How do I use platforms well besides just wavelanding and dropping into a spike? I'd like to improve my platform game and incorporate it more but I usually just wanna get off of them.

Sorry for all the questions forward but its rare for a top pro to do something like this and I'm gonna milk it for all its worth!

Ryan-K

Smash Master
My name isn't forward but i'll try to help :x

I always light shield when im on platforms, when you get hit you slide off and you cant get shield stabbed, or you can CC sometimes.

Offensivly platforms are amazing for falco, you can shffl uairs from under them, shffl bairs from under them, usmash (which will sometimes hit them horizontally because of where in the usmash falco hits them, the very tip of his foot), or you can tech chase on a platform to shine or an aerial.

I'm sure Forward has alot more information though

InfiniteGXT

Smash Journeyman
forward how do I deal with Characters like shiek. I just cant seem to get that momentum against them. Especially on small stages like Yoshis Island its really hard to put up a fight. Im not very experienced in Falco vs Shiek but are there any tips or secrets that could give me an edge?

Miharu

Smash Hero
A few questions, forward.

What are the practical differences between nair and dair, besides the fact that dair can spike, and is better for setting up combos on most characters. I guess I'm asking what are the uses for nair, which I don't see being used very often compared to dair -> shine, but i've seen many Falcos use shffld nair -> shine, especially against Marth. Any reason for that?

And also, is dair -> utilt a guaranteed combo, or is it possible to tech out of it?

And lastly, are there any applicable uses for usmash?

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol...a year old topic and I didn't know about it until a week ago?
Eh...I was going to make a smartass inquiry on how to l cancel with falco but I decided not to lol.

Hydro Kriby...i don't really find too many uses with the usmash. There just seems to be so many better options than than. One way I'll use the usmash is that I'll usually tech chase an opponent while under them under a platform with it. You wait till they tech and then just charge an usmash and hit them. Even if they shield in time after teching a certain way, the tip of the usmash will usually penetrate them right under their shield. That's the main reason why I tech chase under platforms with the usmash as opposed to any other move. Because it usually penetrates the shield under them as opposed to a dair, nair, shine, etc...I do the same thing with uair except you have to be a little more precise with that. A quick way to damage your opponent. On stages like dreamland where the platforms are a little higher up it wouldn't work but on stages like FoD, Yoshi Story, and battlefield it should work nicely.

eh, i also suppose you can try and mindgame with it as well. say...if you know your opponent likes to spot dodge, run up to your opponent as to attack to try to get them to spot dodge, then you cancel your dash animation by charging a usmash as they are spotdodging. i dunno.

Yea...I'm sure forwards has more for the usmash than me lol.

P.S. Forward is too good.

EDIT: Yeah...I'll stay out of your thread sean lol i was just bored at the time haha.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
ooo ooo i wanna help! :p

b-wills explanation on up smash while they are on a platform is a very good one too... but im too lazy to do it so i just jump then shine lol... i find upsmash to be useful for several things... one, when your opponents is firefoxing and you don't know where they'll go (usually if you think they're going to come right at you and mostly when they're at low percentages) up smash will usually out-prioritize it and give you some damage as well... which most of the time they wont tech so you are free to begin comboing... and for me, i find it useful against pound happy jigglypuffs or ones that all they do is wop... after they pound, wait for the attack to be through, then upsmash out of shield or just upsmash if it missed... jigglypuff is light enough that she will die from at it about the percentages that any other character would to fox's. and if they wop alot EVENTUALLY you're going to see them missing a l-cancel or two, then it is your duty as falco is the sworn enemy of jigglypuff to PUNISH THEM!!! jigglypuff will always punish your missed l-cancels so you better as hell be able to do it back!

...ok, im with brian, i only did this cus i was bored and i thought i would share my animosity towards jiggs... and i will now leave your thread alone.... until i make a "the REAL best falco in az teaches falco" muhuahahhahahhaaa.....

i love cheesy smack talk... im so out of practice, i need more tourneys to get my smack talk back to az standards... right now im just barely above east coast, lol... again... boredom...

forward

Smash Champion
Mind taking some time to explain to me all of the offensive capabilities of platforms for falco because I swear whenever I get on a platform I get the jitters I hate it I always feel like I'm at a disadvantage. How do I use platforms well besides just wavelanding and dropping into a spike? I'd like to improve my platform game and incorporate it more but I usually just wanna get off of them.

Sorry for all the questions forward but its rare for a top pro to do something like this and I'm gonna milk it for all its worth!
Waveland to spike is good. Waveland to laser is also really good and one that I use a lot. You can do a double laser from the platforms off a small jump if you don't fast fall. You can also run off and jump and do a double laser at the height of the top platform and the middle.

You may not always be able to attack directly from a platform so you may need to jump around to others. I call it riding the platforms, and it's just going from one to another while wavelanding off, it gives you a lot of opportunities to attack.

forward how do I deal with Characters like shiek. I just cant seem to get that momentum against them. Especially on small stages like Yoshis Island its really hard to put up a fight. Im not very experienced in Falco vs Shiek but are there any tips or secrets that could give me an edge?
|-\
|--\
|--- \
|____\___

THE SHEIK ZONE

I've explained in this thread before, but that little triangle is what I like to call the sheik zone. The bottom line is the ground. The line going straight up represents Sheik's jump, and the diagonle lines represent her needles. The dashes is just space they represent nothing. Within that triangle she is at her strongest. STAY OUT of this area. If you get caught, you need to get out asap (or not.... mindgames).

As Falco you need to dance in and out of this zone with SHL and RSHL's. Dash dance, wavedash, ride the platforms; you need to provoke some sort of attack or movement from her that you can punish. Example: If she jumps, let her land on a laser and shuffle sex kick.

Cross her up too, make her change directions often because it's one more action she has to go through to get the advantage. And that one more action can mean the difference between landing your hits and not.

A few questions, forward.

What are the practical differences between nair and dair, besides the fact that dair can spike, and is better for setting up combos on most characters. I guess I'm asking what are the uses for nair, which I don't see being used very often compared to dair -> shine, but i've seen many Falcos use shffld nair -> shine, especially against Marth. Any reason for that?

And also, is dair -> utilt a guaranteed combo, or is it possible to tech out of it?

And lastly, are there any applicable uses for usmash?
Shuffle n air is easier to l cancel imo so it's safer. It also has more range, so if u expect them to short hop you are more likely to hit them in the air with an n air.

I don't quite understand your second question. Under what circumstances is the d air hitting them?

Ok B-will and South paw covered a few possibilites for up smash. The problem with the move is that it just isn't that good. Weak knock back and laggy, how do they expect you to use it? Against fast fallers at around 50% it will knock them up enough so they have to tech. You have to DI that moves towards Falco's back, if you hold towards his front it will hit them straight up, so you can use it for that if you can predict their DI. It actually has quite a bit of priority, and can beat out a lot of shuffle attacks as long as they don't out range you. Of course you can always up smash out of sheild, probably one of it's best uses.

Miharu

Smash Hero
Either spiking them from the air into the ground with dair, or hitting them while they're still standing on the ground with it.

Does it guarantee a combo into utilt?

South_Paw

Smash Ace
remember that you're never really gaurunteed anything combo wise... try things out in training mode and see if it combos on the combo counter... keep doing it until it combos, and if you can't do it in training mode, you probably can't do it in a real match... training mode is often easier anyways...

im sorry sean im just way too bored to stay away, lol. i also read to learn new stuff (which ill do from anybody as you know, you have the best anti-shiek stuff though) "You can also run off and jump and do a double laser at the height of the top platform and the middle. " i first saw you do that one against alex at champ combo, lol, and have been doing it ever since... same thing with the upsmashing firefoxes... you did that to tony at my tournament (sad that i remember, yes...)

nublet06

Smash Lord
just wondering if you have character specific apporoaches....or favorite ones?

i know the different ones.....but i just dont really know when its best to use a certain kind. when i win with falco (hes prolly my best secondary) i just abuse technical skill in a bomb soldier kind of way. but i realise i am ofton to agressive and my approach will fail.

Can you break down the process of shl into srill shine combo. do you have any timing tricks? or a certain distance you like to jump from. because a lot of times i will shl and when i go to start the rest of the combo i will get hit. im thinking i am too close or just have bad timing.

shl right next to them into shine comared to shl into drill shine. when to use what.....and how.

i know its not ver specific....and maybe the answer i am looking for isnt even there. but prety much....break down you approaching....and if there is any character that u like to use a different one on...please explain.

**edit** oh yes...it would be nice to know when a jab is better to use than a shine as well.

thank you and your falco is amazing. ken and isai wtf? too good.

forward

Smash Champion
Either spiking them from the air into the ground with dair, or hitting them while they're still standing on the ground with it.

Does it guarantee a combo into utilt?
Certain % the d air will combo to an up tilt from a full jump spike. It works best against mid weight characters like Sheik or Samus. I like to do a shuffle spike to up tilt if they try CC at mid %. If they CC it won't knock them up it hits them straight to the ground and they usually don't tech. PC also likes to do this one.

just wondering if you have character specific apporoaches....or favorite ones?

i know the different ones.....but i just dont really know when its best to use a certain kind. when i win with falco (hes prolly my best secondary) i just abuse technical skill in a bomb soldier kind of way. but i realise i am ofton to agressive and my approach will fail.

Can you break down the process of shl into srill shine combo. do you have any timing tricks? or a certain distance you like to jump from. because a lot of times i will shl and when i go to start the rest of the combo i will get hit. im thinking i am too close or just have bad timing.

shl right next to them into shine comared to shl into drill shine. when to use what.....and how.

i know its not ver specific....and maybe the answer i am looking for isnt even there. but prety much....break down you approaching....and if there is any character that u like to use a different one on...please explain.

**edit** oh yes...it would be nice to know when a jab is better to use than a shine as well.

thank you and your falco is amazing. ken and isai wtf? too good.
I have different ways of fighting each character. Fox I don't use many lasers against, mostly just movement, and I approach slowly, usually with tilts. Sheik I have to play fast and use a lot of lasers, changing the distance often. Samus I have to keep on the ropes, afraid of my shuffle d air, I can't spam any one tactic a lot, I just have to always be safe. Marth I have to play very defensive, roll 2 or 3 times in a row, and pause in between my attacks untill I get the combo.

The thing about SHL is that it's kind of predictable. Average players don't know how to deal with it, but good players do. Attacking after a laser is one of the most predictable things you can do as Falco. So sometimes it's best to dash dance after a laser, then shuffle in with a spike. You can't always do a drill either, try jabbing or f tilting. This is where I see the biggest difference in people who main Falco and people who don't, their choice of attack after a SHL. Falco mains use more options, where as others tend to spam shuffle sex kick or d air.

I use shine into shl quite often. I use it to catch their roll after they block the shine. If they stay in their sheild I will go to another shine. If you are in front of them it can be kind of risky b/c you can get sheild grabbed.

Like I said every character I approach differently, if you have any specific ones I can go in depth. But in general you just have to be safe. It's more about knowing what doesn't work than what actually does work.

[GMC]C2

Smash Journeyman
dayum, i didn't think this would actually help me, I just realised how much I SHL to dair wow foward is frikin down

okay i can't waveland 100% any tips you can help me with?
How do I get around SHL in Falco dittos, and with other characters also
how do i get the DSHL as low as you do

Black Hayate

Smash Lord
i have trouble in a falco ditto, what is there to watch out?
and what stage is the best against marth and CF?
and can you use other aerial attack for pillering? like nair or bair
and is falco's waveshine any useful?
thank you

forward

Smash Champion
dayum, i didn't think this would actually help me, I just realised how much I SHL to dair wow foward is frikin down

okay i can't waveland 100% any tips you can help me with?
How do I get around SHL in Falco dittos, and with other characters also
how do i get the DSHL as low as you do
Wavelandings are mostly just practice. I go in training mode sometimes and just wave land from platform to platform to practice.

Powersheild SHLs. All you need to do is hit them with one powersheilded laser and then you have the advantage with SHLs. In Falco dittos I like to SHL into a sheild. They usually go for another SHL right after their first, so they get hit by mine, and I block theirs. Afterwards I SHL from sheild and I have the advantage with lasers.

Double lasers is also just practice. The key is jumping from as low as possible while still making it on the stage.

i have trouble in a falco ditto, what is there to watch out?
and what stage is the best against marth and CF?
and can you use other aerial attack for pillering? like nair or bair
and is falco's waveshine any useful?
thank you
I've learned Falco ditto's by getting beat by other people. I remember what it is they do to me to get around my offensive and I do the same thing when playing against another Falco. I'll roll after they SHL, dodge their shine after a blocked shuffle, or jump and attack after I block a shine. Falco players biggest weakness is the patterns they play. They get used to certain moves working after each one so they will follow up their attacks the same way. Some Falco's full jump after a shine, some do shine > jump shine > dj, some go straight for the pillar. Watch what they do after a shine, b/c that is the tactic they are most likely to repeat.

Good stages to fight Marth IMO are YS and PS b/c of the earlier KO's. The only real bad stages for that fight is FD b/c of chain grabs, and the lack of mobility. It may be difficult but once you can combo Marth off of platforms it'll be easier to kill him on the other stages. Against CF I prefer FoD, YS, then BF in that order. FoD is just a bad stage for CF in general, but the smaller horizontal area on those stages gives CF less mobility and makes him an easier target.

To be honest I rarely pillar. I don't find it as useful as so many people say. IMO using sex kicks after shines is better, and b air is really good if you are back to back with ur opponent.

Falco's waveshine is very useful. IMO it's his safest option if they block a shine.

I'm going to write a little mini strategy guide on platforms in the next few days so sit still people it'll get here.

Black Hayate

Smash Lord
i have more hard time against camping falco because SHL and i always make mistake like trun around in the shine so i miss the JC i got kills because of that, what is some way to avoid that? what stage is good against camper falco

mathos

Smash Champion
To be honest I rarely pillar. I don't find it as useful as so many people say. IMO using sex kicks after shines is better, and b air is really good if you are back to back with ur opponent.
I totally agree. Yea its nice to be able to do, but how often are you actually in the situation to break someone's shield.

Black Hayate

Smash Lord
I totally agree. Yea its nice to be able to do, but how often are you actually in the situation to break someone's shield.
like almost never.

btw in a falco ditto, why spot douge after other's shuffl, what is the point of this, i try that against someone today and still got hit by the following aerial attack

forward

Smash Champion
i have more hard time against camping falco because SHL and i always make mistake like trun around in the shine so i miss the JC i got kills because of that, what is some way to avoid that? what stage is good against camper falco
If a Falco is able to SHL spam then you are losing the match from the beginning. Before any contact in a Falco ditto the players try to take the laser advantage. What I mean by this is that one Falco is able to SHL with out the other being able to return fire. You need to gain control of the SHL's. Powersheild, block, use platforms, double laser, do whatever you need to make their lasers miss you and you hit them, if you can do so you can continue to laser.

If you do end up on the receiving ends of the lasers you can escape to a platform if he is far away. If he is close you may not be able to get out. At this point you're just going to have to deal with Falco's offense. Rolling is your safest option. Your best chance to regain the control over the match is after Falco shines. Learn your opponents pattern and retaliate accordingly.

like almost never.

btw in a falco ditto, why spot douge after other's shuffl, what is the point of this, i try that against someone today and still got hit by the following aerial attack
seems he shielded the dair and spot dodged the shine
C2 has the correct answer. After I dodge the shine I will do a shine myself.

xelad1

Smash Ace
is there a really quick way to get down from platforms, because all pros seem very adept at it like pc chris etc... and ken was saying that isai taught him some special way to get off platforms very fast. Do you know of any such way?

forward

Smash Champion
When u land on a platform, tilt forward than tap down. Tilting forward cancels the crouching animation after you land which prevents you from falling thru the platform.

forward

Smash Champion
Pretty much quitting. I can't play when I wanna play anymore, it's very inconvenient. I'm throwing a big tourney in AZ in January so I still got that. I just don't see my self playing much anymore unless it's for MLG or something where I can make good money. My motivation to play is just drying up y'know?

xelad1

Smash Ace
Hey forward got some more questions for you... I know I'm just the question master! Anyway
1. How useful do you find JC shines.... I don't ever seem to need to use them even when I put pressure on someones shield and I often forget the timing for them when I don't use them enough so I find it frustrating to practice something that doesn't seem that necessary.
2. I have trouble edgeguarding with falco.. what are some of your favorite methods. I see down smash and bair a lot but that doesn't seem to do the trick for me...
3. Against which characters does laser spam work the best... or at least a more defensive approach...
4. What are some better ways of recovering with falco... ergo ways to keep myself from getting edgeguarded too easily or smacked when i try to jump on the stage... falcos recovery is god awful but there must be some good ways of getting around it...
5. This is another platform question... is it ever advantageous for falco to be on the platforms instead of on the ground. What should I focus on doing when I'm on platforms (naturally I'm not comboing on platforms).

Oh yes... thank you as always.

Sytar

Smash Ace
Once it has control of you, it won't let go until it has consumed your soul.

forward

Smash Champion
Hey forward got some more questions for you... I know I'm just the question master! Anyway
1. How useful do you find JC shines.... I don't ever seem to need to use them even when I put pressure on someones shield and I often forget the timing for them when I don't use them enough so I find it frustrating to practice something that doesn't seem that necessary.
2. I have trouble edgeguarding with falco.. what are some of your favorite methods. I see down smash and bair a lot but that doesn't seem to do the trick for me...
3. Against which characters does laser spam work the best... or at least a more defensive approach...
4. What are some better ways of recovering with falco... ergo ways to keep myself from getting edgeguarded too easily or smacked when i try to jump on the stage... falcos recovery is god awful but there must be some good ways of getting around it...
5. This is another platform question... is it ever advantageous for falco to be on the platforms instead of on the ground. What should I focus on doing when I'm on platforms (naturally I'm not comboing on platforms).

Oh yes... thank you as always.
1. I'm still trying to work JC shines into my game. It's difficult because it's easy to mess up, and even when you get it it's not always when you want it, like when your opponent gets hit by the first one for example. However I think it could be very useful, it just takes a lot of practice to work into your game.
2. Falco's ledge guarding isn't the greatest. Unless you hit them on their first step towards recovering (such as predicting them jumping or not jumping) they will most likely make it back. I run off full jump reverse laser, then fall below them and do a jumping b air. Hang from the ledge, drop and jump with b air. Most of your ledge guarding you have to space yourself below them and then hit with a double jump attack.
3. Laser spam works well against Falco, Falcon, Ganon, Peach, and Samus. Against Peach and Samus you have to have a more defensive approach, they have a lot of options which make it difficult for Falco to get near them.
4. Although Falco's recovery isn't that great, he does have a lot of options. You should learn to sweet spot the ledge with every angle on his up b. You should know how to shorten the f b. Also, learn to sweet spot a f b while you are rising from your second jump. I usually make my recovery a 50/50 guess for the opponent. I jump up to the space where I could try to f b onto the stage and hit them, and then drop down slightly and sweet spot an up b.
5. It depends. Being on a platform can be to your advantage when you are at a disadvantage. It gives you more room to escape. If they are on a platform across from you it allows you to continue laser spamming and keep them away. If they are above you it gives you ground to protect your self if they try to fall on you with an attack.

I'm not completely quitting, I'll still go to tournies, or wherever there is money involved. I just don't play much casually anymore.

MrPBody

Smash Journeyman
I heard that in OC2 you kept laser spamming peach to prevent her from pulling a turnip. At what distance do you stay when doing this?

Wutz the safest distance to fighting jigs?

forward

Smash Champion
I wasn't laser spamming with the intent that she couldn't pull out a turnip. I was doing this to keep her away from me. So to answer your question, do it from mid to far distances.

As for Jiggs, stay away, keep shooting lasers and hit and run. You can't stay close for too long.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Yo forward I have trouble fighting peach, the peach i face hangs around in that "falco void" (the area between his short hop and full hop) and falls before i can aim a laser or whatever, just a minor annoyance but ill get to the big stuff.

It seems no matter what i do i can't escape getting chased by fced dairs even if i utilt or shine, and even if i shffl an aerial, i get jabbed or ftilted out of it, I can combo peach decently but the problem is it seems every time i attack i either trade hits (bad) or get outprioritized (worse), also i dont know how to land a dtilt.

Also i have no idea how to practice shield pressure techniques like waveshining i mean i can do it but i can't do it the second my opponenet shields they have to be shielding for a while, is it best to just automatically start it after every shine?

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Yo forward I have trouble fighting peach, the peach i face hangs around in that "falco void" (the area between his short hop and full hop) and falls before i can aim a laser or whatever, just a minor annoyance but ill get to the big stuff.

It seems no matter what i do i can't escape getting chased by fced dairs even if i utilt or shine, and even if i shffl an aerial, i get jabbed or ftilted out of it, I can combo peach decently but the problem is it seems every time i attack i either trade hits (bad) or get outprioritized (worse), also i dont know how to land a dtilt.

Also i have no idea how to practice shield pressure techniques like waveshining i mean i can do it but i can't do it the second my opponenet shields they have to be shielding for a while, is it best to just automatically start it after every shine?
I find that upairs are fast enough to sometimes sneak under peach's float stuff, but you should try out double jumping over or backing off with lasers as far as you can. Nair is really the only aerial of hers that can trade hits with a double jump down air.

Whenever peach rolls you can look toward her and expect a dash attack, at which point you can land your best dtilts.

I find I land four times as many backairs as any other attack when I'm fighting peach, and the full jump backair and upair really works.

2 cents

I find that upairs are fast enough to sometimes sneak under peach's float stuff, but you should try out double jumping over or backing off with lasers as far as you can. Nair is really the only aerial of hers that can trade hits with a double jump down air.

Whenever peach rolls you can look toward her and expect a dash attack, at which point you can land your best dtilts.

I find I land four times as many backairs as any other attack when I'm fighting peach, and the full jump backair and upair really works.

2 cents
You're so helpful forward. ;)
ummm on topic....peach's jab can cancel out any of falcos approaching shffld aerials haha, whata *****
so avoid that n stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom