• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forward (Peach/Falcon) vs Wobbles (ICs)

JFox

Smash Hero

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
I lol'd pretty hard at the ending of the Falcon vs IC one on YS

man... how the hell are you supposed to fight a IC player anyways

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Great Peach--high precision and no wasted movement.

And I think Taj should commentate every match from now on. So much more professional than those guys who basically scream into the mic

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Forward's Peach is pretty good... I didn't know he played Peach until just now.

He doesn't seem to like turnips much tho :bee:

aresparadox

Smash Cadet
its a good style, i incorporate much of what he seems to like to do, but idk if its part of his style i simply forget to use turnips more often.

overall forward shows off a great peach for our current metagame

JFox

Smash Hero
IMO people should be careful not to over-hype forward's peach. remember that it's still new and lacks experience, and that the main reason its so good is because forward is a smart player and knows the weaknesses of ICs, not to mention he probably has a ton of experience playing wobbles.

I still its best to hold judgment til we see his peach vs some harder (top tier) matchups. I'm sure he would do amazing vs falco, I'd be real interested in seeing that. I think fox, marth and maybe sheik would be a different story though.

Quaz

Smash Master
Very nice forward.

I also watched some of his matches vs Taj's Marth. He lost, but managed bring Taj down quite a bit in both matches. (well the first one he got 2 stocked because he got ***** by battlefield lol). I hate peach vs marth and feel its impossible, so I like it when peach does good vs marth.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
IMO people should be careful not to over-hype forward's peach. remember that it's still new and lacks experience, and that the main reason its so good is because forward is a smart player and knows the weaknesses of ICs, not to mention he probably has a ton of experience playing wobbles.

I still its best to hold judgment til we see his peach vs some harder (top tier) matchups. I'm sure he would do amazing vs falco, I'd be real interested in seeing that. I think fox, marth and maybe sheik would be a different story though.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHX0pOFBQXU&feature=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbELLmtxApA&feature=channel_page

his peach vs taj's marth

Kouryuu

Smash Champion

Please stop talking as if you're good. It's annoying.

As for Forwards Peach, he IS good. No one is over hyping him. I've seen him use it at Mango Juice and it's not like he JUST picked her up. Pretty sure his Peach is already better than yours.

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
Please stop talking as if your good. It's annoying.

As for Forwards Peach, he IS good. No one is over hyping him. I've seen him use it at Mango Juice and it's not like he JUST picked her up. Pretty sure his Peach is already better than yours.
Hey there are no need for insults. Jfox never said anything about him being better than Forward. He just stated that we should wait for more of his matches before we jump on the Forward ban wagon.

Please no more insults or cheap shots at people it makes you look dumb

Shakugan, maybe im a lion

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
IMO people should be careful not to over-hype forward's peach.
IMO forward can never be over-hyped...

On a more serious note, there's no denying that it's REALLY good, even if it is inexperienced. He handled both characters (that I've seen) fairly well, despite lack of practice. He mainly needs to work on his edge-game vs. Marth; both edge-guarding and BEING edge-guarded.

JFox

Smash Hero
Kouryuu, you need to chill man. You don't even know me...we've never met each other. Those are some strong words toward a perfect stranger.

You love to make enemies with people, but how many friends you got? Everyone I've ever spoke to says nothin but negative things about you. You know why? Cuz all you are is constant negativity. Every post is something negative.

Take a step back and just look at what people think about you, and how that effects your relationship with people in the community. I think you're plan is something along the lines of "I'm gonna act like a jerk and people will think I'm funny"....but no one's laughin. People just straight up don't like you. That hurts no one but you. Maybe u should re-think your game plan a little.

Anyway, you seem pretty lost in life. Best of luck to you man.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I with JFox in the sense that judging how a Peach does against an IC main is pretty lol, especially when they have oodles of experience against ICs.

He seems okay vs Taj's Marth, but again I think that's somewhat biased because they know each other.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Kouryuu, you need to chill man. You don't even know me...we've never met each other. Those are some strong words toward a perfect stranger.

You love to make enemies with people, but how many friends you got? Everyone I've ever spoke to says nothin but negative things about you. You know why? Cuz all you are is constant negativity. Every post is something negative.

Take a step back and just look at what people think about you, and how that effects your relationship with people in the community. I think you're plan is something along the lines of "I'm gonna act like a jerk and people will think I'm funny"....but no one's laughin. People just straight up don't like you. That hurts no one but you. Maybe u should re-think your game plan a little.

Anyway, you seem pretty lost in life. Best of luck to you man.
Who do you talk to that actually knows me? Anyone who actually does know me in the community, knows that I'm just a straight forward person who's really chill. If they say otherwise, then they probably don't know me.

As for what other people/strangers on the boards think of me, I honestly couldn't care less. I have a life outside of the boards (OMG, inorite?).

And no, I'm not trying to be funny. I'm just being straight forward. Don't overthink my posts. They are what they are.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
okay...enough with dog fight, or do I need to bring Michael Vick in here?

KK pretty much said what I did. It's still a bit of an unknown since he really knows Taj and Wobbles. All in all, he looks like he has a real solid Peach. I see a good Peach, though,

Top Bottom