• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forward 2.0- New updates! Plane ticket to AZ purchased!

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Reneblade- Thanks man, I might go to that.

Axe- Yo dude, just to let you know and everyone else (unknown522 lol) that thinks I'm rich or something...I'm 99% positive I have less money than most of you. In addition to coming from a dirt poor family, I live in a 2 bedroom apartment with one other person, where expenses cost me at the very least 600 a month, then I have to worry about food and whatnot.

I walk back and forth to work everyday, and for the past few weeks have been working 10 hours a day with only a half hour break so I can afford the trip.

I really don't have any money, I just made the decision to work instead of go to college this year so I can afford it. That's the main difference. I gave up school for a semester to save up for this trip.

Most people wouldn't do that I think, but I'm not most people. :)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Wow, you have been working very hard for this trip. You ain't playing. Good luck man. So I am guessing you took vacation leave from work as well? : D

Meaning, you are going to be off for a few days for the trip.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
hey, jesse

the day that you plan on coming to AZ

we plan on going to norcal for a tournament LOL

so maybe you should delay that a few days

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
LOL Ya, disregard all the dates. I figured that I shouldn't plan it out so strictly, so I just bought a plane ticket to Phoenix for the 12th. I arrive 10:15 AM and Forward or whoever he sends to get me will pick me up.

TAI, I'm going to be staying combination of Forward and you I think, but Forward first. I feel it's appropriate to start with Forward since the trip is based off his, ha. We're def gonna be playing a ton though that's for sure. :)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
lol that sounds cool, then

well there was a decent chance of forward going to the tourney anyway

otg

Smash Master
Sup Jesiah. I can potentialy house you when you're in the NYC area. I live 10 minutes from the BX (alu, jman, djn etc) and from PC. We all tend to play once or twice a week and my crewmates meet up even more frequently then that, so if you're interested at all feel free to send a PM my way.

I'm a lil apprehensive to say outright that I can house you 100%, but I'm sure we can figure something out, and if not I can at least point you in the direction of someone who can help.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
well since you're in NY, that'd be a good starting point.
end in cali, with some epic duel vs mango.
Exactly.

During the final scene all the Norcal and Socal players are huddled together to see you off on your journey. You throw your coat over your shoulder, and with your back turned, you pump your first in the air. Freezeframe.

Ekoli

Smash Journeyman
Exactly.

During the final scene all the Norcal and Socal players are huddled together to see you off on your journey. You throw your coat over your shoulder, and with your back turned, you pump your first in the air. Freezeframe.
lmfao, dude you're so corny at times:laugh:

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
so how's this working then

since you're coming to AZ much earlier now, how's the trip gonna work? West -> East?

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Yeah West to East. I get to Phoenix @ 10:15 on the 12th, from there I'll go to Cali then prolly Florida then after that make my way back to east coast probably.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
I'm in Arizona right now, loving it so far. If anyone wants to check the blog, look in the user blogs section. I'll post as much as I can.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Well idk I have 2 options...I can come this weekend at devastation. I'd go to devastation, and whoever is going there from socal can bring me back with them...or i can go july 4th with TAI when he goes.

do you know who's going to devastation from socal?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Well idk I have 2 options...I can come this weekend at devastation. I'd go to devastation, and whoever is going there from socal can bring me back with them...or i can go july 4th with TAI when he goes.

do you know who's going to devastation from socal?
i think all the socal people going to devastation are flying there :<

i know mike haze and tyrant are supposed to be going, and they're sponsored players, so im guessing their sponsor paid for plane tickets.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
lol alright

do you have a certain deadline as to when you have to finish your smash journey?

Top Bottom