• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forum Fight 3: Resurrection

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
"i'm a realist" kon replied harshly "you can all live in your delusional minds all you want, but someone has to make sure we all live to see eachother next time"

"and for the record, the first time we met, you almost got me killed. . . twice, one for a death sentence, and another for the incident after the court house"

"i'm right now being generous" he said in a lighter tone than usual "cause if i had it my way, i would of ripped you in shreds by now"

"thank the knowledge of my sister for your life" he ended with humph

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"And I'm sorry for almost getting you killed those two times, Kon.", he says, "If I knew you were Katt's brother before seeing her as the guards dragged me back in, I'd have handled things much more differently."

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
kon waited to respond, thinking heavily over the course of the last 3 days

eventually he responded with his usual tic "tch, apology accepted" and looks in the distance away from unikorn

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
"hmm?" curious at the new line of subject

"uh, ya. . ." admitting to the truth

"fact is after all that has happened me and katt now have a target on your head, your documents proved as much"

"george is also going to tag along for being an accomplish to a criminal, being a plushie he doesn't really have much to go, so he's sort of sticking around with us for awhile"

"theres also that thing named xiorey, he's been resting ever since we ran away from incident, and i can't exactly leave an injured person. . . thing laying around so i guess were taking him too"

"our first goal is probably to escape the country and try another one, or just keep on traveling till ways get parted. . ." continuing with his discussion of the plan

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"You'll probably refuse, but I'll ask anyway; can I tag along?", says Unikorn, "I...I just don't want to be alone with all those....all those nightmares"

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
a moment passes without anything being said, fear starts to build in unikorn as the suspense builds

then finally a smirk appears on kon's face "i was about to ask when you get out of here" he said with a sly

"your good friends with katt. . . somehow. . ." responded with utter confusion to that statement

"and i'm worried if i were to leave you alone, you'll end up just offing yourself"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Thanks, Kon... Maybe you're less of an *** than I thought.", replies Unikorn, "I should probably get out very soon with some pills to control the nightmares."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Gotcha."

*a nurse comes in*

"Unikorn? You're good to go.", she says, "Just pass by the doctor's office for your medication first."

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
"alright i'll leave you to your devices, just come to the camp, you know where it is" kon said while the nurse prompt him to leave

"we'll be leaving in the morning so get some rest" referring to the already sunset outside

"also" he saying on a final statement "don't cause anymore trouble for yourself and others"

*leaves the hospital*

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
*About an hour later, Unikorn left the building with a bottle of pills in his hand. He now walks his way to Kon's camp*

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
*Upon arriving, he notices Katt, who was running towards him*

"Katt!"

*Glad to see Uni, all Katt managed to do was a hug*

"I'm glad to see you too...", admits Uni upon seeing a good friend again.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
"Or we'll be fine. Let the moonbeams guide as and everything will be okay!..." Claims George. Possibly hysterical over having half of his plush body be torn by Kon (they make great stress toys after all).

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
(George after being able to calm down)
"Look, I know you're mad at Kon, but can you at least try to be chipper for once?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"What? I'm not mad at him... he basically saved me from myself... I owe him one!", says Uni.

I actually meant for Kon to be the grumpy one, but it seems I worded it wrong :lol:

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
"Well, why not try making amends with him?"

No it's fine. It's exactly what I was referring to.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
*A few minutes later, Uni looks at poor, lonely George*

"Hey George! Wanna play with us?", he asked.

*After asking the question, Uni hoped he would refuse; he realized that it would end up in a "let's chew the doll" situation*

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Suit yourself. These games can be pretty fun once you know the rules though."

*Uni then kept on playing knife games with Katt*

Last edited:

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
"No need to worry about me" A voice spoke in Uni's head

Xiroey seemed to materialize out of nowhere, his body literally coming out of the trees.

Uni was about to ask how he got there when his shadow suddenly just up and... walked away?

It waved at him, before morphing into a ball and rising out the ground, becoming the familiar purple sphere known as Gengar.

"G'morning mate" Gengar said with his usual grin.

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
Xiroey jumped

"W-waaah! Who!?" It took him a moment to realize the toy was talking to him

"Well I'll be... A talking substitute" He tilted his head, getting a better look at it "...half of one anyway".Here, this uhh... this might help"

He picked the substitue up, using heal pulse on it. In seconds the toy was whole and fully stuffed again.

"Gengar is this who--"

Xiroey turned around... To see Gengar on his knees, proposing to Unikorn

"Where have you been all my life" Gengar said, a tear in his eye

For the second time that day, Xiroey facepalmed.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
"That I am!" George says, all the while squeaking in joy over having a full body for once (which will most likely be torn later).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom