• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forum Fight 3: Resurrection

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
after hearing the news from geroge about what happened kon appears to hear unikorns story

*appering above the blood soaked mess that is unikorn*
"well?. . . what do you have to share mate. . ." he said towering above

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
*stares as Unikorn gets set up to be put into the ambulance*

"all right, though none of this wouldn't of happened if you didn't try to sneak into our camp"

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
While this "very riveting" talk is going on, George reminisces about the figure he saw while running from the hospital.

"What was that?" He ponders to himself. Could it be after them? Or perhaps something else...

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
as the door to the ambulance closes and hearing unikorn's final words before being driven away, they stuck with him constantly going over in his mind, dreading up old memories

"sigh" kon breathed out loud, speaking his thoughts out loud for the others to hear "some things never change. . ."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
*Uni is now on the hospital bed, figuring out a way to tell the truth to Kon without lying...but at the same time, there are some things he doesn't want to say*

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
as the door to the ambulance closes and hearing unikorn's final words before being driven away, they stuck with him constantly going over in his mind, dreading up old memories

"sigh" kon breathed out loud, speaking his thoughts out loud for the others to hear "some things never change. . ."
(George)
"Well we might as well go visit him. At this point we've been wrapped up into this whether we like it or not."

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
"pass" said kon

"i don't care whether or not i'm wrapped up in it, i'm going to do my damnedest to get out of it" he continued

*fumbles over some notes to find the equipment checklist*

"first thing to do is break down the camp and get moving, probably best to just get out of the country entirely. . ."

*looks behind his shoulder to stare at george*

"are you coming with? its up to you"

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
"...
...You know what? I'll stay here. 'Cause knowing Uni he'll find us somehow. Might as well enjoy some peace while it lasts."

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
"W-wait that's not what I meant!"

With the little time he has, George waddles ferociously to Kon.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
//--------------------

*a familiar face comes inside my room*

"Persistent little one, aren't you?", he asks.

*Uni spits on the lieutenant's face*

"I'll never let you do this! The Wolfen race deserves to live!", screams Uni, "Your government may have shut down my organization and killed all of its members, but I'll always be a Wolfen at Heart!"

"Your determination is rather inspiring, Unikorn.", admits the lieutenant after a chuckle, "Sadly, you chose the wrong side and therefore, I have no other choice but to make sure that you're no longer a threat."

"You shouldn't have come alone, then...", replies Unikorn, getting out of his bed and ready to fight, despite all of his head's wounds.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
//--------------------

*a familiar face comes inside my room*

"Persistent little one, aren't you?", he asks.

*Uni spits on the lieutenant's face*

"I'll never let you do this! The Wolfen race deserves to live!", screams Uni, "Your government may have shut down my organization and killed all of its members, but I'll always be a Wolfen at Heart!"

"Your determination is rather inspiring, Unikorn.", admits the lieutenant after a chuckle, "Sadly, you chose the wrong side and therefore, I have no other choice but to make sure that you're no longer a threat."

"You shouldn't have come alone, then...", replies Unikorn, getting out of his bed and ready to fight, despite all of his head's wounds.
"P-Pardon me sir?! I just came to check on you!" Exclaims the nurse.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
*Unikorn's mind was slowly slipping away. His lies have finally gotten the best of him; he no longer knew what was real and what was a mere hallucination*

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
*a few hours later*

BREAKING NEWS!!!

UNIKORN, THE FOUNDER OF THE TERRORIST ORGANIZATION KNOWN AS WOLFEN AT HEART, WAS FOUND DEAD IN HIS HOPSITAL ROOM MINUTES AGO!

AN AUTOPSY WILL BE CONDUCTED, BUT MOST BELIEVE THAT UNIKORN SIMPLY KILLED HIMSELF!

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
*the government decided to take advantage to the festivities that soon followed the news of Unikorn's death; there would be a raffle and the winner would be able to burn the corpse*

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
. . .h. . .h. .. hey. . .du. . .buddy. . .hey. . .hey dumb. . . for the lov. . . WAKE UP!

*proceeds to kick the bottom of unikorns bed, waking him up from his nightmare*

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
"What?! Another nightmare?!", says Uni, on the verge of insanity.

*Uni looks at who woke him up*

"Kon? What are you doing here?"
"my sister forced me to check up on you" he said bluntly, then noticing the plush toy jumping up on the bed
"he also wanted to see you too, so meh"

"though. . ." he added on "i wasn't expecting you to mumbling in your sleep about the monologue of your death"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"my sister forced me to check up on you" he said bluntly, then noticing the plush toy jumping up on the bed
"he also wanted to see you too, so meh"

"though. . ." he added on "i wasn't expecting you to mumbling in your sleep about the monologue of your death"
"Katt... How is she?", replies Unikorn, "Also...about that monologue.....I think I'm going nuts....I need help, Kon..."

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
"Katt... How is she? Also...about that monologue.....I think I'm going nuts....I need help, Kon...", replies Uni.
"um. . . good. . . more or less" unable to explain fully

"she kind of. . . took a bite out of George there. . . so she's fine. . ."

"and ya i've kind of noticed. . ."kon stops with a scrunched face, unable to continue any dialoge

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"um. . . good. . . more or less" unable to explain fully

"she kind of. . . took a bite out of George there. . . so she's fine. . ."

"and ya i've kind of noticed. . ."kon stops with a scrunched face, unable to continue any dialoge
"That girl hasn't changed a bit!", replies Unikorn with a smile, "And I think it's nice of you to visit me... What's happening in your life?"

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
"That girl hasn't changed a bit!", replies Unikorn with a smile, "And I think it's nice of you to visit me... What's happening in your life?"
"oh you know, i'm about to face the threat of my life head on. . . once again, and instead of preparing to save my own fur, i'm spending it with you in a moment of "get well soon" time" kon stated bluntly

"though that does remind me. . . how do you know my sister" kon gets close with a deeper pitch, with unikorn being able to easily sense his rage on the subject

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Well, it actually happened some time ago. I was wandering inside a nearby forest to relax a bit, as I usually did, when I just...met her.", explains Unikorn in a very brief way, "She talked a lot about you, Kon, and I gotta agree with her; you're kind of an ***"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom