• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forum Fight 3: Resurrection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
"It's a long story...", says Unikorn, avoiding the details, "But what about you? What are you doing here?"
...I am an outcast, a former officer and mechanical engineer before I took a dark turn... I live alone, in a secluded area, concerned about my well being...

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
"Blech. It's all marsh out here..."

Looking in the distance, to his surprise George sees the wolfen camp.

"Lonekon! Is that you?!"

( LoneKonWolf LoneKonWolf )
Jumping at the call, kon just turned around to see the living toy walking around

The thing was familiar from all the chaos that happened the 2 days ago

"Hmm?" kon said aloud "uh your uh. . . something named doll?" he said in Utter confusion with the things name slipping his mind

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
"Anyway, what about that guy you shot? I don't know why, but it sounds familiar..."
...I've been diagnosed with dementia. I occasionally get spasms in my muscles, and it gets hard to think straight... ...Worst part is that I get these hallucinations that I believe are real... The man I shot... ...I thought he was attacking me, with a gun drawn to my head... But he was really walking to his home...

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Jumping at the call, kon just turned around to see the living toy walking around

The thing was familiar from all the chaos that happened the 2 days ago

"Hmm?" kon said aloud "uh your uh. . . something named doll?" he said in Utter confusion with the things name slipping his mind
"It's me! George! The plush thing! Listen, I need your help! Uni went crazy, and started killing people, and it was horrible!"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...I've been diagnosed with dementia. I occasionally get spasms in my muscles, and it gets hard to think straight... ...Worst part is that I get these hallucinations that I believe are real... The man I shot... ...I thought he was attacking me, with a gun drawn to my head... But he was really walking to his home...
"Wow... You really need to get that fixed..."

*Uni notices a big, red wrench near Ken*

"That wrench... Wait! Are you THAT Kenichi? Oh my gosh!"

*Uni finally remembered how they knew each other*

"You don't remember me? You really don't?", he continued, "Wow! That dementia must've really took a hit on you, Ken..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
*Kenichi doesn't say a thing*

"Well then, guess I'll have to remind you, Ken."

*ahem*

"Basically, I'm the founder of Wolfen at Heart, an organization consisting of people dedicated to stopping the specist propaganda that the government does against the Wolfen race.

What pushed me to creating WaH is simple; I've known two of them Wolfen for quite some time. Long enough to prove that what your governement says about them is nothing but rubbish and I wanted to change that.

The group started small and did some peaceful protests, as we defended the race with passion and kept saying that mankind can live in harmony with them.

We still do to this day, actually. However, as the years went by, we saw how useless our pacifistic methods were, so we took a route that was a bit more...radical.

This change of direction resulted in your government labeling us as "terrorists" and many of us got captured, but none of them ratted me out; they remained loyal to our cause by keeping their mouths shut.

But the inevitable happened; your soldiers found me and wanted to interrogate me. The one they picked to do the job was none other than you, Kenichi.

You almost made me spill the beans with that wrench of yours. Almost. So, a lieutenant took over and offered me a deal I couldn't pass up..."

*Despite his amnesia about the event, not to mention seeing the interactions between me and the lieutenant the other day, Ken felt that Uni was being purely honest.*

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
...Hmm. Is that right...? *sees Uni stare at the wrench and self takes it in my hand* ...Don't get any ideas, sir...

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
"I wouldn't dare use a wrench to kill someone, Ken. But that aside, you really don't remember?"
...No... My memory is rather hazy... I was placed in an asylum for some weeks after what I did... The treatment must have done a number to my memory...

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
"It's me! George! The plush thing! Listen, I need your help! Uni went crazy, and started killing people, and it was horrible!"
"i know about you plush" he sighed not wanting to admit he forgot his name

"anyway, i don't care" he said bluntly "all i want is to live in peace and complete sanity, i want nothing to do with whatever crazy antics that. . . thing is causing or going to cause"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...No... My memory is rather hazy... I was placed in an asylum for some weeks after what I did... The treatment must have done a number to my memory...
"You'll get your memory back eventually, but I must bid you adieu.", says Uni, "Cops might find me if I don't move."

*He walks aways, then suddenly stops*

"You won't tell them about our little encounter, right?"

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
"You'll get your memory back eventually, but I must bid you adieu.", says Uni, "Cops might find me if I don't move."

*He walks aways, then suddenly stops*

"You won't tell them about our little encounter, right?"
*chuckles* Of course not... *laughs gently again*

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
"i know about you plush" he sighed not wanting to admit he forgot his name

"anyway, i don't care" he said bluntly "all i want is to live in peace and complete sanity, i want nothing to do with whatever crazy antics that. . . thing is causing or going to cause"
"But who else do I have?! He's still out there! And Lord knows what he's doing right now! Even if it's for a little while, can I stay with you? I'll even take the floor!"

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
"But who else do I have?! He's still out there! And Lord knows what he's doing right now! Even if it's for a little while, can I stay with you? I'll even take the floor!"
*looks around the camp*

"all we have is the floor" kon said
"but fine, you can stay with me, katt, and. . ." *points to Xiroey* "that thing. if you have no where else to go"

"just. . ." kon said before returning to what he was doing "don't cause anymore trouble than we already have. . ."

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
*looks around the camp*

"all we have is the floor" kon said
"but fine, you can stay with me, katt, and. . ." *points to Xiroey* "that thing. if you have no where else to go"

"just. . ." kon said before returning to what he was doing "don't cause anymore trouble than we already have. . ."
"Okay!"

Slowly but surely, George waddles over to Xiroey.

"Also, tell Katt I said "Hi!"."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
*Uni has found the Wolfen camp (it wasn't as far as he thought it'd be), but decides to not get inside, but rather hide nearby to avoid police attention... then remembers that mankind is too afraid to even get close to the camp, but sticks with his desicion to avoid disturbing everyone inside of it*

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
*Uni can hear the footsteps of multiple officers coming nearby, then stopping*

"Darn it! I knew I couldn't trust that guy", thought Uni.

*Some officers noticed they were near a Wolfen camp which, considering all the specist propaganda spread throughout the nation, made them too scared to get closer*

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Amazing how other humans are afraid of Wolfen.", thinks Uni as he gets inside the camp, "They're not a threat to us. If anything, we're a threat to them."

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
*his ear twitches as he hears footsteps behind him and heard the call behind him turning it around to see unikorn*

". . ."
". . ."
". . ."

*gets up to smash unikorn in the face, possibly breaking some facial structures*
"go. away."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"I'm not even the one who started those antics, Kon! It was Xiroey!", replies Unikorn, "All I did was get everyone out of said antics!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom