• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forum Fight 3: Resurrection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
"I'm not even the one who started those antics, Kon! It was Xiroey!", replies Unikorn, "All I did was get everyone out of said antics!"
Appearing behind Kon, the soft-spoken plush raised his voice.
"And this got us back into prison, and then got yourself in trouble while in prison, and then got your ass sent to maximum security! Yep, truly you're innocent!"

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
"i don't believe that after al. . ." kon's words trailing off into his mind from his lack of memory of the incident, mostly from being passed out at the time

"look" kon said after organizing his thoughts "I don't want to see you, understood?" he said blankly with his head being noticeably hurt from all the things he went through

"i just met you two days ago, when i got put in on the suspicion of being an accomplished of your supposed murder of the ambassador, and the attempted murder of the damn president."

"I also happened to be there when all insanity went loose in you while you murdered guard."

"And when i finally escaped and took in that weird little plush doll, he told me all the crazy crap you were doing yesterday and today."

"so i've one-hundred percent decided upon, never to convey my self with you, again"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Appearing behind Kon, the soft-spoken plush raised his voice.
"And this got us back into prison, and then got yourself in trouble while in prison, and then got your *** sent to maximum security! Yep, truly you're innocent!"
"It got ME in prison, George!"

"i don't believe that after al. . ." kon's words trailing off into his mind from his lack of memory of the incident, mostly from being passed out at the time

"look" kon said after organizing his thoughts "I don't want to see you, understood?" he said blankly with his head being noticeably hurt from all the things he went through

"i just met you two days ago, when i got put in on the suspicion of being an accomplished of your supposed murder of the ambassador, and the attempted murder of the damn president."

"I also happened to be there when all insanity went loose in you while you murdered guard."

"And when i finally escaped and took in that weird little plush doll, he told me all the crazy crap you were doing yesterday and today."

"so i've one-hundred percent decided upon, never to convey my self with you, again"
"A'ight. I'll come clean with ya, I just came to see Katt... Is she here?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Yeah, and I wonder why it did..."
"It's a long story and I'd rather not bore you with the details."
*puts arm out in front of uni to show he can't pass*
"shes sleeping. . . and no way in hell am i allowing you to visit her"
"Why are you so darn mean? I just need a place to stay..."

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
"It's a long story and I'd rather not bore you with the details."
"I already know the details. And all that I need to know is that you never listened.

Look, I have no idea why the hell you're trying to spread this "agenda" over some pretend oppression because justice, but the way you're doing it has not only make everyone look worse, but has costed innocent lives as well!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"do you really expect anything different?" kon sighed out

"especially after all the crap you put us through"
"I'm sorry for all that crap, Kon. How about we start over?"

"I already know the details. And all that I need to know is that you never listened.

Look, I have no idea why the hell you're trying to spread this "agenda" over some pretend oppression because justice, but the way you're doing it has not only make everyone look worse, but has costed innocent lives as well!"
"So...how much do you know about me", he replied, curious and surprised.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
"oppression over justice?" kon asked in question

"oh great, so we have a healthy and hearty vigilante trying to help the lower class who so happens to be psychotic, so much better" he continued sarcastically

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"The past which has repeated itself; Over, and over, and over."
"Ever wondered why I was stuck in that twisted loop, George? Between managing a group of people ready to blow up buildings to prove their point and being alone the rest of the day, I was bound to snap somewhen...", admits Unikorn while shedding a tear, "My current life is tearing me apart... So I thought..."

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
"Ever wondered why I was stuck in that twisted loop, George? Between managing a group of people ready to blow up buildings to prove their point and being alone the rest of the day, I was bound to snap somewhen...", admits Unikorn while shedding a tear, "My current life is tearing me apart... So I thought..."
"Oh don't give me that! All you're doing is making excuses to your violent methods!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
*the government agents were simply there to ask a few questions and then they left*

"Huh. I was expecting some action...", thought Uni, who was spying on the events.

*Uni then leaves, following the government vehicule*

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
*Unikorn is eventually noticed, tased, and captured by those agents*

*When he wakes up, he sees himself in a camp filled with soldiers and, to his surprise, some starving Wolfen, which are either shot in the back of the head or domesticated and maltreated prisoners of this place*

*The sight of it maddens him, resulting in him being tased again*

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
"Uni, what the Hell have you been doing? Kon knocked you out when you tried getting back in. ...Did something happen to you? You look like you saw a ghost."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"W-What?", says Unikorn, realizing that what he saw what either a nightmare, a hallucination or a premonition, "What the heck happened?"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
*A theory George had about Uni's current state was the punch Kon gave him. Two things that made him think this way, besides the bleeding nose and broken tooth, were the big headache and the on/off consciousness he just witnessed*

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"George, wait!", says Uni who just regained consciousness, "I've also got something for Kon. Something really bad..."

*Gives George a file I stole from the military, which contains an entire operation that consists of making the Wolfen race extinct.*

"Found it after the guards dragged me back in two days ago. This very file is why I couldn't wait and busted out of prison."

*Uni then coughs up blood and tries to get up, but can't*

"Also, Kon's an amazing puncher..."

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
"George, wait!", says Uni who just regained consciousness, "I've also got something for Kon. Something really bad..."

*Gives George a file I stole from the military, which contains an entire operation that consists of making the Wolfen race extinct.*

"Found it after the guards dragged me back in two days ago. This very file is why I couldn't wait and busted out of prison."

*Uni then coughs up blood and tries to get up, but can't*

"Also, Kon's an amazing puncher..."
"...You sure? Because that sure doesn't look like something out of the military. Unless "ain't" is considered formal now and "your" is used rather than "you're"."

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Continuing to read the "memo", the holes become more and more apparent and the truth finally reveals itself.

"...I believe you've been tricked."

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Forum Fight Version 3...?

How long have I've been gone?! What year is it?!

Being from the 2 previous versions I'll read up on this, haven't been on Smashboards actively since August, though. It's good to be back at least.

Sorry for interrupting if this thread doesn't allow that

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Eh. Wouldn't be the first time... but seriously though, is there a first aid kit here? Kon's put me in a pretty bad shape...", asked Unikorn, who is now questioning his sanity.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Forum Fight Version 3...?

How long have I've been gone?! What year is it?!

Being from the 2 previous versions I'll read up on this, haven't been on Smashboards actively since August, though. It's good to be back at least.

Sorry for interrupting if this thread doesn't allow that
Eh, it's fine. Welcome aboard by the way.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
(Ambulance arrives and takes Uni to the hospital. Meeting him are several police for his arrest.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom