• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forum Fight 3: Resurrection

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
*It wasn't the first time it happened either. It occured multiple times, with each one making him crazier and more delusional. The only things that weren't figments of his delusional imagination were his friendship with Katt, the organization he created to make people believe that they can live with the Wolfen race in harmony before turning it into a terrorist one with his delusions and, of course, half of the things that happened to him since this RP began (yeah, broke the 4th wall)*

"I...I simply can't believe it..."

*He then took some time to let out a sigh*

"I derserved to die..."

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
"...And he's alive. Freaking wonderful. All right Uni, where the Hell did you go?..."

*waddles around the destroyed scene*

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
*Even though his mind was disconnected from his body and in a completely different plane of existence, Uni somehow heard George complaining about him being alive*

"G-George? Are you stuck here too?"

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
"So ya bit the dust after all"~

Another familiar voice managed to breach into Uni's isolated plane of exsistance.

"Shame... you were the most entertaining one. I could just leave you here... but since you provided me with entertainment... I might as well return the favor"

- - - - -

Meanwhile at camp, Gliscor noticed Gengar and George hovering over uni's corpse. Neither one was moving... Except for George, who was complaining about something. On closer inspection, he noticed Gengar's injuries were slowly healing.

"Mmm... So it's come to that".

- - - - -

Gengar was eating away at Uni's conscious, he made sure only to feast on the bad emotions as those tasted the best.

Uni could feel a great calm come over him as his sadness was literally stripped away.

The wells of Uni's sorrow depleted, Gengar left. His hunger had been sated.

As he departed, he left Uni a few parting words.

"Sweet dreams'

Then he was gone.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
*Unikorn was still stuck in that ghostly plane of existence*

"Why....why do I feel so calm and empty now?", wondered Uni before realizing who was that familiar voice, "Oh..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
*Whatever Gengar did to Uni seemed unreal; he still had the memories of his past, but the emotions linked to them were gone*

"That's so nice of Gengar to do what he did.", thought Unikorn, still in what he assumes to be limbo, "But it doesn't matter when you're stuck forever..."

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
(Sorry guys, I won't be able to continue participating here. I had hoped my schedule would work out but its not going to. I shouldn't have joined in the first place lol. Sorry again)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Don't be sorry, Jay. Things happen. I'm glad you took the time to join, though :))

*Uni is exploring the post-life realm he got himself into*

"I...I need to find a way out....or at least find a way to talk to my friend....s."

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
What do you mean? This is Earth right? You're here. The trees are here. And everyone is just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom