• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forum Fight 3: Resurrection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
...I can't remember... My mind is just very hazy as of recent... *rubs head, looking around*

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
"Who are these posers"? Gengar whispered to charizard. His everything hurt. He hated when he had to revive someone. There was never any guarantee that they'd survive; however, there was something that he could always count on afterwards... pain.

"Were you successful"?

"His spirit hasn't crossed into the great ice cream truck in the sky if that's what you mean"... He winced, "i think I'll sit down".

Charizard watched him go, feeling a bit concerned.

"That makes one wounded, one presumably dead, and one yet to return... Fine situation we've gotten ourselves into".

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
...I don't recall him bringing that up...

(Did he?)
*rustling out of the bushes to reveal the plush talking with a surprise to no one*

"It was a while ago, but I remember him yapping about it a while ago. "W.O.L.F." or... "(All) Who Oppose (Must) Learn Forcefully" was his idiotic plan to quote "Teach the world a lesson." end quote. 'Tis the same as every other plan in his insane mind."

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
*rustling out of the bushes to reveal the plush talking with a surprise to no one*

"It was a while ago, but I remember him yapping about it a while ago. "W.O.L.F." or... "(All) Who Oppose (Must) Learn Forcefully" was his idiotic plan to quote "Teach the world a lesson." end quote. 'Tis the same as every other plan in his insane mind."
...You again...

Thank you for that...

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
"The name Operation Wolf brings to light a memory," the man confessed. "Could the protective organization of the Wolfens have been trying to turn people in Wolfens? Regardless, if these Pokemon were successful, we may get answers from the man himself soon."

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Right...

...My name is Kenichi, but everyone just refers to me as Ken. Who are you...?

( JayTheUnseen JayTheUnseen )

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
"The name Operation Wolf brings to light a memory," the man confessed. "Could the protective organization of the Wolfens have been trying to turn people in Wolfens? Regardless, if these Pokemon were successful, we may get answers from the man himself soon."
"Not exactly. Think less "turn people into Wolfens" and more "kill those who aren't Wolfens"."

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
"Ah, yes." The man looked embarrassed. "Circumstance are so pressing, I neglected to introduce myself. My original name is forgotten, but in my wanderings I've called myself Jay." The man pushed aside his long hair to reveal his jay-blue eyes.
"Not exactly. Think less "turn people into Wolfens" and more "kill those who aren't Wolfens"."
"Quite an inane plan. The Wolfens themselves wouldn't even want that. Did he think he was doing this for their own good, or was he only disguising his own motives?"

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
*looks at his eyes* I see why you call yourself that...

...The whole "kill non-Wolfens" thing sounds insane to me...

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
"Quite an inane plan. The Wolfens themselves wouldn't even want that. Did he think he was doing this for their own good, or was he only disguising his own motives?"
"It had something to do with "justice". As I've said, he think the government is after them. Even though we've hardly had any such claims."

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
"I can understand the desire for justice...but the means must equal the ends. And if his whole idea of justice was based on a delusion, I can almost pity him."
Jay turned to Charizard.
"Xiroey? Who is he?"

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
Meahwhile...

"Dig! That is all" It's duty done, the diglet promply took it's leave.

The news wasn't good "Crud. So that Unikorn guy bit the bullet. That expalins why they reatreated..."

He peaked out from behind the bush

"But these guys..."

There were a group of the figures a few meters away from him. He couldn't make out what they were saying, but the way the warhog was acting, sniffing the ground instead of rampaging through the trees. They were looking for someone.

"...Are they targeting the wolfen next"?

He couldn't risk going back to camp, if he lost sight of the group, who knows the damage they could do. He decide to stick near them for now.

"Right... I'm following them. Hope the others can sort things out".

He crawled further into the vegetation.

- - - - - - -

[Back at camp]

Charizard almost didn't hear Jay's question. His thoughts were elsewhere

"Xiroey... right. He's with us... Was".

He sat down, concern etched across every inch of his face.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
"I guess you could say he's from one of those "Pokemon" fellows. I don't know much about him nor where he came from, but I like him fine enough."

*notices a group rushing towards them*

"H-hey! Who are you guys?!"

*is tackled*

"What the... What the hell is going on?!"

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Jay unsheathed his sword in time to ward off his would be tackler. "Who are these ruffians?" he shouted in surprise.

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
Charizard snapped out of his doldrums.

"Blast it all"! He bum rushed toward the nearest target and punched him. Hard. He went flying.

Charizard let out a furious roar. All of his emotions came pouring out at once, empowering his every attack.

"I'm tired" He slugged one of them "Of you people" A swing of his tail incapacitated 3 more "Sneaking up on us" With a mighty stomp, the earth began to tremble. Everyone lost their ballance, giving him ample time to finish off the remaining 3 with a Quick Attack.

When the rumbling stopped, a circle of unmoving bodies were left strewn about the group.

Charizard sat back down, huffing fire though his nose.

"Hmph."

- - - - -

typos...

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Charizard snapped out of his doldrums.

"Blast it all"! He bum rushed toward the nearest target and punched him. Hard. He went flying.

Charizard let out a furious roar. All of his emotions came pouring out at once, empowering his every attack.

"I'm tired" He slugged one of them "Of you people" A swing of his tail incapacitated 3 more "Sneaking up on us" With a mighty stomp, the earth began to tremble. Everyone lost their ballance, giving him ample time to finish off the remaining 3 with a Quick Attack.

When the rumbling stopped, a circle of unmoving bodies were left strewn about the group.

Charizard sat back down, huffing fire though his nose.

"Hmph."

- - - - -

typos...
"What the hell is this?! You just knocked out Jay and Ken (and a few tress by the looks of it)! What were you thinking?!" George yells, wounded and in the middle of a field of destruction.

Last edited:

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
"Ease yourself toy. My ways might be brutal, but I'm not wreckless"

He pointed towards Jay and Ken, who had been knocked over by the quake, but were otherwise unharmed.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
...And what caused that... Dragon... To go crazy and attack every one of the assailants...?

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
"Ease yourself toy. My ways might be brutal, but I'm not wreckless"

He pointed towards Jay and Ken, who had been knocked over by the quake, but were otherwise unharmed.
"And what about that?!"

*points to the field of fluff that was once George*

"Well that's just great. And he was going to tell us everything too."

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
"Today is just not my freaking day. First I'm shipped along with the loons to find a killer, and now my brother is dead! At least I still have his notes."

*scribbles notes down*

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
If charizard had eyebrows, he might've raised one at ken

"Thing you say..."

He wasn't insulted, more like surprised. Most humans at least knew about pokemon. While there weren't many of them that inhabited earth, the few of them that exsisted were difficult to miss.

"Err... anyway" He said, scratching his head "Are you sure you should be sticking with us" He aimed the question at George. He got the feeling the toy somehow blamed him for the damage it sustained. Charizard clearly watched it's attacker tackle it and tear it to shreds.

Thinking back, he realized how barbaric he must've appeared to the others. He was more than capable of controlling his rage and aiming it at the righ targets. Many harsh years of experince had taught him that.

But to others, he must've seemed like an monster throwing a giant tantrum.

He got up and began collecting fistfulls of fluff. "I'll... help you collect yourself".

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
He got up and began collecting fistfulls of fluff. "I'll... help you collect yourself".
"Like I said, that's not me. That, is my brother."

This all came from the small fellow that looked exactly like George. And in fact, could have been George. Most tend to blame the lack on individuality between Substitutes for this matter.

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
"...Right, of course" Charizard wasn't ready to handle all of this right now.

Gliscor and Gengar meanwhile were trying their best not to laugh.

It wasn't often that they got to see Charizard looking embarrassed. Something about the whole situation was just too humorous.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
If charizard had eyebrows, he might've raised one at ken

"Thing you say..."

He wasn't insulted, more like surprised. Most humans at least knew about pokemon. While there weren't many of them that inhabited earth, the few of them that exsisted were difficult to miss.
Yes. ...If I did know what species you are, I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to recall it. I went through a lot in my past...

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
"What is it now? Let me guess: "You killed a Substitute and are feeling guilty about it. Hardy har har." Figures. All you Pokemon are the same to me. Day in and day out, we sacrifices ourselves to save your sorry asses. And yet no one ever looks at us with sympathy. We're simply "tools". Eh?! Eh?! Put you in your place I see. So that's how it is..." Exclaimed the raving plush.

This small plush went by the name of "George The 2nd" (they aren't quite original when it comes to names). So most often refer to the sod as "Anger Management" given his enraged nature over everything. He prefers the name "Plush the Tyrannical God", but it's never caught on. But generally goes by the name "Plushie"; Mostly as a derogatory term.

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
Yes. ...If I did know what species you are, I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to recall it. I went through a lot in my past...
Charizard shrugged. He thought of responding with "I can tell", but figured he'd probably come off as condescending.

He gave what fluff he was able to collect to the George look a like.

"Your brother... he protected me back there. He has my deepest gratitude".

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
...Pokemon... Pokemon... *eyes widen* Pokemon...! I'm remembering something!

*looks at Charizard* You're a Pokemon... You all are such beautiful creatures with wondrous powers...

*looks at the remaining fluff that was George* And that looked like a Substitue doll... Only sent out when a Pokemon can use Substitute...!

*looks around for any remaining scraps* ...If only I could rebuild him...

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
"My brother?! Protecting?! Ha! That's a joke if I've heard one. The man is a coward through and through. The only reason they appointed him to watching Uni in the first place was to get him off of their shoulders. If anything, they're most likely happy he's dead!" Mutters the plush bitterly.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
*looks around for any remaining scraps* ...If only I could rebuild him...
"Well good freaking luck with that! It's almost impossible to revive one of us. Hell, however George was able to do that baffles me. But it seems his time has run out."

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
"Well good freaking luck with that! It's almost impossible to revive one of us. Hell, however George was able to do that baffles me. But it seems his time has run out."
...I see. I'm sorry for your loss...

*looks back at Charizard* But... What drove you to attack in such a fury? I saw a little glint in your eye as I was knocked down...

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
Charizard didn't hear the toy. Kens question had rekindled the flames of worry deep in his gut.

"Xiroey definately should've returned by now. Something's wrong"! He gave George (or his brother) a quick pat on the head before he took off. Despite the toy's angry nature, he had a deep seated respect for the creature.

"I'll be back" He said, then took off into the woods.

- - - - - -

Gotta go guys. Will post again tomorrow.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
"Well if you can excuse me, I need to report a certain death to the administration..."

*grumpily waddles off*

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
*Uni's corpse is still laying alongside the rest of the group, but his mind, completely restored and sane once again, has been separated from it; it is now in a realm filled with spirits*

"Where... Where am I?"

*As he uncovered more of his memory, he remembered the reason of his recent memory loss; it was his own dementia that broke his memory apart, not unlike Kenichi*

"I...I remember everything.....How is that possible?"

*Remembering all the horrible things he had done, including Operation W.O.L.F., he was devastated*

"Was I truly such a monster?"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom