• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forbidden Technique (Kills at 0%)

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Woo. A reason for you to do bike loops! Waft-Oli's guide is wrong! THEY'RE NOT COMPLETELY USELESS!

Imagine actually pulling this off though...

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Woo. A reason for you to do bike loops! Waft-Oli's guide is wrong! THEY'RE NOT COMPLETELY USELESS!

Imagine actually pulling this off though...
Masky is now officially the best Wario in Florida hands down.

Masky 2:50 pm
(2:50:37 PM): it was god lifting me up into the heavens
(2:50:47 PM): with such force that it killed the opponent
MaskyMoo 2:51 pm
(2:51:30 PM): then god says "i am amused"
(2:51:37 PM): and lifts you into the heavens as a sign of approval
Dynomite158 2:52 pm
(2:52:10 PM): do you think he will approve me?
MaskyMoo 2:52 pm
(2:52:21 PM): and those who dare obstruct god's will are dealt 52% instantly and killed
(2:52:30 PM): there's only one way to find out

Where u at metagame?

Padô

Smash Lord
how does that work exactly?
I believe that by doing that wheelie on the platform thing resets your bike hitbox, the game recognizes that you are droping the bike but you are not also that wheelie brings you up a new hitbox so, you start to stack hitboxes.

Since the bike got a weird hitbox probably the one with the longest duration in the game because you can control it by accelerating the bike, after the spin thing you might have 5 or 6 hitboxes stacked and you just hit you opponent with it, I believe the bikeflip is way to not let the stacked hitboxes go or to not drop from the bike.

Notice that I BELIEVE, nothing said is 100% sure.

Padô

Smash Lord
The hitbox is dependent on the speed thats why the hitbox stands forever if you keep constant speed.

Your explanation is a lot more accurate Masky, btw I haven't tested this yet, to be thrown up by god you gotta hit someone or you just went up really quickly without hitting anyone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuyf219KbfQ

Yeah, my theory seems to have flunked.

Judo777

Smash Master
Um as for an explanation, I screwed around with this and i think i know how it works. The glitch isn't the damage or knockback the glitch is literally the bikes insane bounce after doing that. I did it a few times where i bounced so high into the blast zone (Not killing me cause u cant kill urself off the top without knockback or a fart) that it took me 15-20 seconds to land. You guys mentioned that wario's damage knockback is based on how fast he moves and that bounce is fast enough to auto-kill everyone.

Yoshi can a similar thing on frigate with eggroll when the stage flips cause his eggroll damage and knock back is based on speed. When the stage flips he kinda teleports and the game counts that as like insane amount of speed.

And i doubt people will ban smashville against wario for this lol. Cause people already dont ban frigate on yoshi and tbh yoshis glitch is waaaaayy scarier than this 1 cause the stage flip is hard to avoid.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
You CAN kill yourself off the top of the blast zone with a fart.

But I do agree that in a month or so people won't bother banning SV at all against warios. It takes too long to do and you can easily get punished for it if you are trying to do it.

But this can also be used to bait people :)

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
Hahah, do you have to be on SV for it to kill like this, or is it from making him jump? And when is the hitbox active? It'd be amazing to chase a recovering Snake with it haaaa.

Padô

Smash Lord
Hmm, it's still a good technique even if doens't hit it will let you stay in the air for 20 seconds which is 1/6 of a good fart.

Judo777

Smash Master
You CAN kill yourself off the top of the blast zone with a fart.

But I do agree that in a month or so people won't bother banning SV at all against warios. It takes too long to do and you can easily get punished for it if you are trying to do it.

But this can also be used to bait people :)
Yea thats what i said u cant kill urself off the top without knockback or farting. if u above the blast zone and u get spiked u still die upward cause u took knockback in the blastzone. Farting is the only move in the game that can kill u off the top without knockback.

Top Bottom