• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Flux's "How to do obscure things w/ Fox" series!, Video "how to" series

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
I suppose I can make an updated episode this weekend, sorry I feel dumb for not keeping up on this lol its been so long...

ok so this weekend expect: Episode 3, stuff from the edge?

im just gonna do the ones that i use the most im not gonna go into any useless stuff lol

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Well I suppose, I just don't use it as much, like I'm rarely on my comp at home where I can be on more than 1 sn I'm always gone and just on that new 1 on my phone in fact I'm making this post from my phone too lolol

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
i have the next episode all planned out n ****, and im getting back into practice this week for a tourny so ill try to just make it while i practice this week =D

bolt.

Smash Ace
i have the next episode all planned out n ****, and im getting back into practice this week for a tourny so ill try to just make it while i practice this week =D
YAY, there is a possibility of a new video! =D I love these videos.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Sorry for the DP but...

Episode 3 - From the edge stuff

1. I am aware that the 2nd song is incorrect in the credits, I just forgot to change it after I decided to use the song that I did.

2. If the sound sounds like **** to you just turn it off LOL it sounds fine to me but I've been getting some complaints. Prolly cuz I have a sub woofer in my room.

Thats all enjoy I hope everyone can learn something from this! All this stuff applies to Falco too!

=D

Tero.

Smash Champion
Why do you make such a big fuss about those jc shine waveshines (lol weird word), not like it's extremely technical or the like ...
Other than that the video was pretty nice. I kinda like the shine turn arround airdodge.

And please stop naming all those techniques (flux slide, beebop) ...

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
I'm not trying to give it a name for everyone else to use as if I invented it or something, I just said thats what I like to call it.

Also I like video editing so thats why I make such gay intro's LOL it's not showing off I do that stuff with my eyes closed.

No biggie tho haha just trying to make things interesting I guess. Next time I'll make the video as boring as possible just for you guys :p

ANY SONG REQUESTS?? =D

Tero.

Smash Champion
I'm not trying to give it a name for everyone else to use as if I invented it or something, I just said thats what I like to call it.

Also I like video editing so thats why I make such gay intro's LOL it's not showing off I do that stuff with my eyes closed.

No biggie tho haha just trying to make things interesting I guess. Next time I'll make the video as boring as possible just for you guys :p

ANY SONG REQUESTS?? =D
Nah it's all cool man.
Just keep up the good work.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i was unaware that recovering from the ledge was considered "obscure" lol

Witchking_of_Angmar

Smash Lord
Slowly starting to enjoy my mothertongue again. :)
If you do the normal waveland onto the stage correctly (you drop way too low) right after grabbing the ledge, you can up smash with invincibility. Also, if you're going to a doraki wall jump, you might as well do the bair immediately after the WJ- if you do get hit, at least you still have your jump. Plus the bair hits lower that way and is more difficult to defend against.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
good good advice =D

and yea i got a little faster at wavelanding from the edge i guess i was just starting out with it when i made the vid haha

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
whos ready for another episode lol what areas should this one cover tho??

edge cancel on all stages?

sheild drop through plats?

random shine tricks? (double shine gimp, shine usmash missed techs, shine grab, shine bair, etcc)

maybe some stuff on common fox cp stages even tho not too many anymore?

give me ideas tho guys :psycho:

James Sparrow

Smash Master
Make a flowchart illustrated by videos on how to edgegaurd a falco or something.

like "if he tries to side b sweetspot, get on the edge and roll off" and make a whole flowchart so you're flawless.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
my capture devices like wont get detected by anything so idk whats up lol i installed all the drivers too x_x

T-Cash

Smash Apprentice
theese are some nice vids some really good stuff in here ...im really trying to work on shine nair

*what is the secret omg* lol

Top Bottom