• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Gaming's first SSB Tournament - Feb. 28 Melee and Brawl Kissimmee, FL

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Yessssssssssssssss!

Needed more chocolate though.
pfft. your cupcake was so chocolately it looked burnt and it was darker than our hair. and THEN you put a cookie on top of it :laugh:

i just like how the desserts from everyone got worse. Masky had the best with the classic "Dont **** on my vanilla"

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
But yeah, I saw your diddy play, and I watched a lil bit to see how I should play... lol. xD You are really good. (I'm the guy who asked who Gdx was lol)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
But yeah, I saw your diddy play, and I watched a lil bit to see how I should play... lol. xD You are really good. (I'm the guy who asked who Gdx was lol)
oh i remember you. that was right before or during the first tourney match i had

thanks for the compliment, but im not good enough to beat a d3 though. so it doesnt matter

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You are welcome man. And don't give up, just do what you can. There should be a way to defeat a D3, it would be a challenge, but it can happen. I guess... although I know I can't beat a D3 GAH. xD (I'd have to look up the more info on the matchup)

(I main Diddy Kong and then Pokemon trainer, and that is it)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
You are welcome man. And don't give up, just do what you can. There should be a way to defeat a D3, it would be a challenge, but it can happen. I guess... although I know I can't beat a D3 GAH. xD (I'd have to look up the more info on the matchup)

(I main Diddy Kong and then Pokemon trainer, and that is it)
the problem isnt knowing what to do with diddy. I know exactly what to do in the matchup with diddy. You have to play as gay as humanly possible and camp him with bananas/peanuts/grab followups. Dont even use a smash attack besides upsmash once until he hits 120, then try to get him to the end of the stage and fsmash/dsmash him with a fresh one to kill

the PROBLEM is that while you can know exactly what to do against d3, you cant avoid getting grabbed forever, and once youre grabbed, youre CGed off the stage, and you eat a bair or two while trying to recover, and boom you're dead at 30% while you did all that hard work just to get damage on him, since diddy has almost no chance at coming back after being hit out his recovery, due to how he does the matrix for a few seconds.. Aside from grabs, D3 is just a character that does dumb things. At this tourney alone from D3, I:
-Died from a bair at 50% after the hit with GW on brinstar. I was a few pixels from the stage itself when hit
-Bair gimped for 5 of my 6 stocks i had with hungrybox. There was only 1 time he killed me and it wasnt a bair gimp after getting CGed across the stage.

All in all, i hate the character so much.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Man.. Its like Shiek, but worse... gah. Freaken Dedede's. D:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
the problem isnt knowing what to do with diddy. I know exactly what to do in the matchup with diddy. You have to play as gay as humanly possible and camp him with bananas/peanuts/grab followups. Dont even use a smash attack besides upsmash once until he hits 120, then try to get him to the end of the stage and fsmash/dsmash him with a fresh one to kill

the PROBLEM is that while you can know exactly what to do against d3, you cant avoid getting grabbed forever, and once youre grabbed, youre CGed off the stage, and you eat a bair or two while trying to recover, and boom you're dead at 30% while you did all that hard work just to get damage on him, since diddy has almost no chance at coming back after being hit out his recovery, due to how he does the matrix for a few seconds.. Aside from grabs, D3 is just a character that does dumb things. At this tourney alone from D3, I:
-Died from a bair at 50% after the hit with GW on brinstar. I was a few pixels from the stage itself when hit
-Bair gimped for 5 of my 6 stocks i had with hungrybox. There was only 1 time he killed me and it wasnt a bair gimp after getting CGed across the stage.

All in all, i hate the character so much.
******* didn't MM me.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Shoutout to McGriddle and Eternal Grandma for proving that they are exactly equal.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
oh

big ups to my 2 day old MK, he ***** face this tournament.

and big ups to Ryo, he is the best ike in FL, im a close 2nd.

big ups to masky, he's a cool geodude.

big ups to rx-, were dating again.

hey big down downs to my DDD, i play him like gw, and it doesn't work out too well.
after a few warmups hes decent tho

big ups to Marin/M.BSN(luffy)/Fearless, for that awesome melee session.

big ups to HRNut for letting me **** his Kirby with my tasty MK.

get done kids...

big ups to seibrik because i ***** him hard in friendlies and SD a million times :mad:
/ he also ***** me. GJ buddy <3 u

In 2D

Smash Cadet
"big ups to rx-, were dating again." - xyz

HOW MANY GAY PEOPLE WERE AT THIS TOURNAMENT?!!!!!

xyz, when did you convert?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You see how you should play Diddy every time I play, wtf Carlos?!?!?!? I will train you if you want it. Key word is IF.
Yes I do want it, I'll be in the lounge shortly actually, so yeah. Course I do. YOU KNOW I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOHHHHH.

Darktemplio

Smash Journeyman
Gainesville, Florida, USA, North America, Mars.
Good **** to everyone, this tourney was mad fun! we need more "water" pong tourneys. sooo close to those 50 bucks!!

SPECIAL SHOUTOUTS TO GDX!!!!!!!!! the buffet was just too good. that steak.....shouldve put some banana cream pie on it and made it my dessert as well.

legion and kyon: you guys are soooo good! dont get tired of saying it.

uuaa: thanks for the Tlink powers!!

HBoxs: you gotta pick up jiggs in 64!!!

Everyone else: pick up smash 64

OverLade

Smash Hero
Gayness at a tournament and I miss it? Thats....gay. >_>

Yall dont want the ****.

Needs moar Mampam vids.

Thee Incubus

Smash Journeyman
Seibrik...way to **** me first round.
Learned alot. You grabbed more than my DDD O_o.

Lunatic

Smash Rookie
I just want to say...

Vericz, great tourney.
It was my first tourney so of course I was nervous. Next time though, I will get better.
I have some shoutouts to say:
D-torr- Your Yoshi, is sooooooo good.
Death and Kyon- You were great
Hungrybox- Great match
Everybody else- It was fun, hope to see you all again.

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
When is Brawl not gay?
when C. Falcon is top tier again

when mosquitos aren't metal.
Metal, vanish or flying cap.

"Randomness from the desk of Action B."

yea, if M. Bison was on brawl, he would be top tier. As well as Ken and ryu...witch would replace MK and ummm...non-cool characters >.>.

oh and i saw this athene kid that hiroshi was talking about...I might make a vid of my self pretending to be him while saying *Actheme B. Best Smasher in kissimee* ;p

PS: My accent is funnier than his >.>....ask WATO >.>;

Top Bottom