• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida at Event 52

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Thread: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=186283

Biiiiiiiig Melee tournament coming up on October 18th in Kansas. If prize money is a big motivator for you, there is a large $500 Out Of State bonus, in addition to a 50% pay out for first place. If you just wanna attend a big-*** tourney and have a lot of fun meeting old/new friends, you can view the attendance list HERE.

I'd really like to go to this. I'm hoping a couple of my FL buds would like to join me, as it wouldn't be half as fun going by myself.

Who's with me?

Pritch

Smash Lord
This is a long way away. Still looks interesting, though. But it is a long way away.

Btw, I still don't believe the quote in your sig happened rock, and I was there to see it myself.

Frames

DI
Hmm... only 143 for a ticket, then again its 143, is being less of a noob at melee worth the money?

If I win at least 2 matches at linguini's I'll go. 2 matches? yes I know I'm a scrub.
143 ain't that bad for a ticket, if you have a job you should be able to get that + more waaay before oct. 18, which is why i'm considering going (assuming i get this new job).

OTRU...

Smash Champion
I wanna go but i need to find a teammate first, doodah u down? or elliot? seibrik cuz sheik-fox is too good?

andy and colin: so who else is going with you guys?

Top Bottom