• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Floaty Purposes [MEWTWO GENERAL]

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
Confusion was working wonderfully for me to reflect Falco's lasers yesterday

But w/e if nobody else uses it I'll just continue being the jankiest player in the world.

I'm starting to realize why I'm not that great at Smash lmao

Rikana

Smash Champion
Not sure who's Falco you were playing but Confusion is way too laggy to use on such spammable projectiles. Good Falco players would just bait you into using Confusion and then punish you for it. I don't remember if Confusion was working on me though. I was sandbagging the entire day lol except for the time I was playing against Camilo.

Nguz95

Smash Lord
Falco vs Mewtwo is going to be one of the quickest MUs ever. Those two are going to kill each other faster than anybody out there. I'm really hyped to watch it in person.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
I got a chance to try out Mewtwo yesterday, and I have to say that Confusion was EXTREMELY useful in dealing with opposing projectiles, especially from opposing Links and Falcos.

On large stages like FD and Dreamland, against a campy Falco, Confusion was quite literally the only thing that made the MU bearable.

And it definitely is great for the offensive game, though I was disappointed that I couldn't combo Confusion -> SH Disable. Disable looks like it's going to be a good gimping move when you hit them while they're in the air :)
maaan you are so lucky lol

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
whatever the edgiest costume is
so black with armor, if the armored versions even have recolors
otherwise just plain armor or just plain black/red

EDIT: But if we get an armored mewtwo with any of marth's purple, blue, or red color schemes on the armor itself i'ma be all over that ****

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Taj will be the best Mewtwo so what's the point guys :crying:
At first, definitely. Later on after more people use him? Who knows. Why bother playing this game by that logic if you aren't going to be the best ever?

ItalianStallion

Smash Journeyman
That's assuming TAJ will play PM seriously. I hope he does, but I'm doubtful. Just so you all know, I plan on being the best Mewtwo. Not saying that to sound arrogant or anything, but rather to encourage some friendly competition. This character is going to be hard to use, so we might have to work extra hard as a community to ensure our character gets a good showing.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
I plan on playing (albeit in Sweden). I think it's fairly obvious that I'll be playing armored M2. I'll be the best M2 I can be considering that I can't play this game like you youger guys can. I can't make a claim for best M2 anymore like I did back in the day.

MetaKnight0

Smash Lord
I plan on playing (albeit in Sweden). I think it's fairly obvious that I'll be playing armored M2. I'll be the best M2 I can be considering that I can't play this game like you youger guys can. I can't make a claim for best M2 anymore like I did back in the day.
Believe in yourself

Rikana

Smash Champion
You know its hard to take "best" in smash seriously when people don't go out to tournaments and play good players (sucks for those people that live around no smashers). Just something to encourage more people to attend tourneys.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
so i have some money now, I can afford to drive to tournaments. I'm definitely going to be the best mewtwo. Get used to my name and figure out the best way to chant it *******. Three syllables is awkward so you can abbreviate if you have to. King is my middle name

SpiderMad

Smash Master
so i have some money now, I can afford to drive to tournaments. I'm definitely going to be the best mewtwo. Get used to my name and figure out the best way to chant it *****es. Three syllables is awkward so you can abbreviate if you have to. King is my middle name
Drive up to IL :grin:

ItalianStallion

Smash Journeyman
so i have some money now, I can afford to drive to tournaments. I'm definitely going to be the best mewtwo. Get used to my name and figure out the best way to chant it *****es. Three syllables is awkward so you can abbreviate if you have to. King is my middle name
Drive to California!

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
woah woah guys gotta start small
have a local I'm right about to drive an hour to though, hoping for the best expecting the worst
too bad it's only melee, but here in rural Louisiana you take what you can get

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Might as well, I mean for the most part the new M2 is a ported M2 from melee with buffs. If you have a feel for oldschool M2 the new one should come easy. Hell, I'm playing melee M2 with my crew here now to get ready for PM M2.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
i got second place out of ten
I am a disgrace to famiry
should've gone mewtwo for the glory

shoutouts to xkcp for teaching me that no amount of DI can save falco from a death by rest
back to practicing how to spam lasers for maximum fraudulence
just know that I considered puff dittoing him so i could stop worrying so much about getting rested

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
I went mostly Falco, some jiggs

I have a **** tier computer, Mad. It could never emulate Melee. I doubt it could handle emulating anything. If I ever get a good enough computer I am definitely down tho.

Top Bottom