• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FLATZONE - March 7th, 8th - (Regina, SK, Canada) Over $2000 in prizes :O

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
hes just a boy: I'll be delivering knees left right and center. I'll even send you your own personal "knee-mail" courtest of captain falcon himself. Me and him are pretty tite, we do kick boxing on wednesdays. =D

HesJustABoy

Smash Cadet
hes just a boy: I'll be delivering knees left right and center. I'll even send you your own personal "knee-mail" courtest of captain falcon himself. Me and him are pretty tite, we do kick boxing on wednesdays. =D

Rofl if you do kickboxing with Captain Falcon even once I wont see you at the tourny because you'll be dead.

THE KNEE
DOES NOT
DISCRIMINATE

Hes Just A Boy

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
it more then likely will be ... but were tossing arround ideas about 5% going towards door prizes so that people who lose out right away still have a chance to win something

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
ADAM IM ALSO KINDA DRUNK EL OH ELEPHANT

ps: kat's hot >___>

pps: I'm drunk

ppps: I'm waiting to have nate pick another tight song on this playlist

pppps: combo status *****.

- eggz

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
adam i just forwarded you a knee mail

you should get it next time im in bc

- he who dominates and simultaneously is breakfast (nates dog)

psyche its shane

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
lmao bojangles just coughed into the bong thus getting the weed wet and making it fly all over the room. it was tight. i think i caused it by yelling ***** immediately as he stasrted taking the hit

- nates dog

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
ok guys so me and greg were thinking and we decided that there will also be a smash64 event :D though i would still like to keep all tvs in the facility to just melee .... which means no brawl or 64 friendlies while the tournement is on ... though we will be sleeping at the venue so you guys can play brawl and 64 later :D

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Kyle's considering driving some of us albertans down, but he's a little worried about gas. How much did it cost you guys to drive down to cast4?

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
wow... so i typed up a huge ****ing rant about gas prices and then it didnt work !!!!!!!!!! so im pissing off :@ it was a hallerious rant too :( oh wells I ended up concluding that if there were 4 of you it would be roughly $35 a person ... that is if you all chip in for gas which you should :p hahaha and its obviously cheaper the more peopel so bring as many people as you can :D

PS - did anyone feel liek comenting about the new tournement event ?? ...

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
This tourney should be called Flatzone. Levi (among others) have been referring to this tourney by that name, and it's catchy. =P

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
haha, GG. You might as well put me, Jessica, Brent, Zach and Kyle down as interested. We have rides, but it's a matter of whether or not we can make the date or not.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I just found the most adorable photo everrrr on my computer. Look look!

I'm the kid giving the thumbs up on the left, Kyle's pretty obvious, and Jessica's the weird little girl 2 to the right from Kyle. I thought it would be fun to share. =3

PALO DA SUFFOCATOR

Smash Cadet
Omfg lol, that's so amazing Victor.
Look at the kid on the furthest right, what a hardcore kid.
Daniel George, or something. I hated him. A first name as a last name, blech.

Blitzmidfielder

Smash Journeyman
I'm mixed in feelings.

I still NEVER play anyone but the Yorkton casuals, but I did learn how to make brownies in 2 minutes today. Mmmm, convenience and comfort.

Top Bottom