• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Any ways I think I'm pretty much done with Diddy Kong, if I do decide to continue playing this game then I have a new main.
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

id be biased as **** if i were a panelist. anyone who mains diddy is auto #1 :laugh:

AND IM METAKILLER3000!

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
well i'm gonna say that i deserve the number one spot if u make me a panelist so don't cuz i'm mad biased, CFL should all go on the PRs or maybe we should split it by region so i can be number one because i'm so biased i'd do something like that, i've given enough grounds to show i'm biased so dont put me on the panel, i dont want people thinking that the PRs are biased because of me, i'll let ya'll do that,

Gdx should move up a couple of spots seeing as he's been placing really well recently and that equi and a couple of others have been out of tourney, If you guys don't want to count other tournies because number 1 & 2 weren't there then thats biased, after this point it doesnt matter if i am on the PRs as long as i keep placing well i'll be content, so i could be an honorable mention for all i care, it wont matter.

CO18

Smash Hero
well i'm gonna say that i deserve the number one spot if u make me a panelist so don't cuz i'm mad biased, CFL should all go on the PRs or maybe we should split it by region so i can be number one because i'm so biased i'd do something like that, i've given enough grounds to show i'm biased so dont put me on the panel, i dont want people thinking that the PRs are biased because of me, i'll let ya'll do that,
You're being sarcastic here right? lol

mkGmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL (for
You guys take this junk (and the comments people leave about it) way too seriously sometimes... :lick:

I really don't think Seibrik was specifically trying to call anyone out. He mentioned the people he mentioned for the reasons he specified. It's legit.

In my opinion, we should definitely expand the panel to include at least 2 more people (1 from CFL and 1 from SFL). The problem is finding people who are actually diligent about collecting, comparing and discussing results.

CO18

Smash Hero
You guys take this junk (and the comments people leave about it) way too seriously sometimes... :lick:

I really don't think Seibrik was specifically trying to call anyone out. He mentioned the people he mentioned for the reasons he specified. It's legit.

In my opinion, we should definitely expand the panel to include at least 2 more people (1 from CFL and 1 from SFL). The problem is finding people who are actually diligent about collecting, comparing and discussing results.
I am good Sir. I basically look at all tourney results from everywhere not just FL and Im on the boards quite a bit. :)

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
I honestly and truely believe SG would be an EXCELLENT addition to the panelists without question.

His intentions are fine and he will work hard in it too.

Just my pro opinion.

advent8812

Smash Rookie
If Inui gets top 3 then Me, Dreadz, and our homeboys are gonna hit a lick and rob his azz. Haha that should give him enough incentive to do well and support the ***** fund LoL.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I guess I'm the only person used to calling him Master Raven instead of SG/Sonic Ghost lol.
Lol you can call me what****ingever really. It's just a thing I do. Master Raven is like my Internet name (been using it since I was 12) whereas Sonic Ghost is my gamer tag (came up with the name via brainstorming and been using it for about 3 years now).

I also appreciate your pro input, Seibrik. ;) I shall do my best.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
If Sonic Ghost makes it to ONE Cfl tournament, I'll support him being a panelist. :)

Also Seibrik this weekend I am going to sleep in your bed k thanks

OverLade

Smash Hero
I guess I'm the only person used to calling him Master Raven instead of SG/Sonic Ghost lol.
No I am too because I met him the same way you did.

Raven please make it to gigs, just so my notion of "everyone except me is going" will be complete lol.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, FL is really going freaking overboard. Me being confident I'll win in a video game is one thing, but people are being really freaking stupid and hostile over it and digressing to personal insults and threats. How childish can you guys be?

If anyone seriously tries to rob me.....lol @ them.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Well, I don't really know you people, so I wouldn't really know. I only know some of SWFL Crew that I chilled with the other there times I went to FL and Slit and Eight 52 from a Fire Emblem board.

It certainly doesn't seem like you guys are joking.

Joking around is reserved for friends, imo.

Top Bottom