• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Help Thread

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Man, I want to get better in both Melee and Brawl.

It makes me think, if TX got their **** together, how do they have their **** together? What do they have that lets them have their **** together? SUPER SAIYAN POWERS? MUST WE AWAKEN OUR POWERS THEN? [/corney joke]
Well...We DO have a Hyperbolic Time Chamber...

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
i'd say i'd give some IC's practice out to some people but...honestly how many IC's play....? BTW getting first next gigs, ATLEAST I HOPE I DO, IM NOT MUCH OF A BRAGGER.

Darktemplio

Smash Journeyman
Gainesville, Florida, USA, North America, Mars.
@ FIU ppl, I should be going down to miami soon (theoretically) so I need a lot of MK practice. Mostly cheap MK practice (whorenadoing,down smash spam etc etc) sounds dumb but it really throws me off my game. I actually did better against Red Halberds MK (one of the most legit MKs Ive fought) than most crappy non-MK mainers :\

I agree with seibriks idea. We should all try and get organized and bring more setups (and keep track of whos bringing what) so we can have a lot more friendlies as tourney matches are taking place.

Also, Ill give some TLink practice to whoever needs it although I doubt any good toon links will be coming to Florida anytime soon :(

nevershootme

Smash Master
@ FIU ppl, I should be going down to miami soon (theoretically) so I need a lot of MK practice. Mostly cheap MK practice (whorenadoing,down smash spam etc etc) sounds dumb but it really throws me off my game. I actually did better against Red Halberds MK (one of the most legit MKs Ive fought) than most crappy non-MK mainers :\

I agree with seibriks idea. We should all try and get organized and bring more setups (and keep track of whos bringing what) so we can have a lot more friendlies as tourney matches are taking place.

Also, Ill give some TLink practice to whoever needs it although I doubt any good toon links will be coming to Florida anytime soon :(
granted if santi comes with the rest of texas going

the only people from FIU that can provide the any mk practice is me, bonesaw, and seibirk (don't ask me for any practice since i have engineering **** to do). sonic ghost is around too, but u have to schedule a appointment (lol) prior to visiting him

Masky

Smash Master
Lio > Santi... yes I just said that
(Someone invite Lio into the FHTC!)

Zone

Smash Champion
Hope you guys find good help through eachother and Improve :D. I always love seeing people who were kicked in the dirt, stand up, and prove someone wrong.

Master Raven

Smash Master
sonic ghost is around too, but u have to schedule a appointment (lol) prior to visiting him
Hahaha

To be honest to Lio I'm sure I could train him at FIU, just gotta see if I could get a ride to there on a free day if possible.

OverLade

Smash Hero

Luckily most of the MKs from OOS that we're going to be worry about are legit. Crappy Dsmash/Nado MKs will get eaten up by our Snake and even D3 players. We need people to take on the "hardcore" MKs.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
How about Diddy Kong/ Pokemon trainer practice? Sadly I don't have brawl so I don't have a wide selection of who I'd like to pick besides those two. : D

Top Bottom