• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fish Flop Presents: Outrage III? | Date TBA - April 1st, 2014 - Ann Arbor, MI

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
Nicole, I never got to face your :peach: myself and I need to learn that MU more than I already do.

I hope I can do that finally. Eddie help me out with that more, too. I may also seek both of you for advice on how to use her on :popo: more consistently.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
If people don't mind the couch I could be a last resort for some people who like to have fun, but I'm still an hour from the venue

clowsui

Smash Legend
Lol more like my back needs some rest. <3
Tako and I are trying to gather the troops for this. You'd better come too jackass. You actually owe me teams from some tournament or another -______- so we're teaming and that's that.

The 20$ MM between me vs LOE1 will happen here. If I don't win, I'm not entering singles, and I don't get to eat.

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Tako and I are trying to gather the troops for this. You'd better come too *******. You actually owe me teams from some tournament or another -______- so we're teaming and that's that.

The 20$ MM between me vs LOE1 will happen here. If I don't win, I'm not entering singles, and I don't get to eat.

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
Chi, it's too dangerous! Even I have yet to take a whole set off of LOE1.

He'll make you cry, and not just because of the smell of his farts.

Xatic

Smash Lord
As for stages on Project M;

I'm keeping the stages I've set. 1st page legal, last row starters (a little different for doubles, see OP).

I don't see much wrong with it atm and it's fairly simple to explain to newer P:M players that want to give it a try.

We will also keep the Apex 2013 Stagelist for Brawl at this as well.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Tako and I are trying to gather the troops for this. You'd better come too *******. You actually owe me teams from some tournament or another -______- so we're teaming and that's that.

LOL I'm not the type of jerk who will give a statewide motivational speech but won't show up with the troops to put it to our neighbors, I'll be there. I'm down to team, but you need to get your happy ass on wifi so we can practice with DC and all of them.

Nicole

Smash Champion
ok stewy just message me your address and i'll be there with my ppl on fri night, that cool?

:yeahboi:

^am i doin it right michigan?

LOE1

Smash Lord

man i dont wanna feel bad if i win and make you not enter singles ):
just play me when ya have enough money to risk...

W.C.N

Smash Lord
So what are the after tourney plans? Aside from BWW we havent done much lately which is disappointing to me...

clowsui

Smash Legend
man i dont wanna feel bad if i win and make you not enter singles ):
just play me when ya have enough money to risk...
don't feel bad for me lol

i won't be going to too many tournies this summer + i don't care about singles that much any more. it's honestly up to you

I am actually on the market for a teammate. Anyone looking for top 5?
5th place...out of 8? :denzel:

SoulPech

Smash Master
o I'll just tell ppl.
Because of the promotion I got at work, I've decided to treat people (who's going to bdubs) to one appetizer...my treat! Please be courteous and don't get the most expensive ones though >_>. FF Xatic is exempted from this...but now he can get food again since he's actually an okay guy...

I still owe Dakota a free meal for the WR for Yoshi's Story.

JTsm

Smash Master
Oh bby this is one week away. HYPE

:denzel:

Also, since the date is getting nearer:
I know this maybe annoying to some people, but please, if you guys can bring at least 10 set ups for P:M that would be fantastic.

I'll be hosting both Doubles and Singles for the PM event, so if there are any questions you want to ask, please feel free to do so.

Also, make sure to switch from wifi-safe to regular PM for people bringing setups. I may help switch your SD card at the venue since I'll be bringing my laptop.

I'll be reposting this when we get closer to the date.

Arcalyth

GLS | root
I can bring a full setup if I come. Still not 100% sure if I'm coming though.

JTsm/Xatic, you guys have seen my aesthetic mods. Are they okay for Outrage? I make sure that everything is wifi-safe (and therefore would not affect normal gameplay at all).

JTsm

Smash Master
I can bring a full setup if I come. Still not 100% sure if I'm coming though.

JTsm/Xatic, you guys have seen my aesthetic mods. Are they okay for Outrage? I make sure that everything is wifi-safe (and therefore would not affect normal gameplay at all).
Do you mean the percentage numbers? I don't think that should be tampered with if it looks too distracting. In general, aesthetics are fine as long as it doesn't look too distracting or could interfere with gameplay. I just don't want to deal with consequences down the road if I see that there could be a potential problem

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
Yeah root east mi is way less chill about things than west mi. They'll come up with any excuse to explain why they are losing/have lost. It's better to not give them an obvious john. It forces them to be more creative.

:denzel:

Arcalyth

GLS | root
I can change my percents back. That's probably the reason Strong Bad told me to switch at TBH2. I have stage retextures too. I could take those out if they'd be a problem as well. Keeping my tunes though >:[

Top Bottom