• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fish Flop Presents: Outrage III? | Date TBA - April 1st, 2014 - Ann Arbor, MI

JTsm

Smash Master
We'll see how everything works out. It just depends on who's here, the amount of setups were brought in and needed.

Xatic

Smash Lord
This is why I'm not promising anything. Depending on where we're at in Brawl, I may need to take P:M Set-ups for Brawl.

You guys really have to bare with me; I wanna go to bdubs. So, I wanna get out just as early as everyone else.. lol

The earlier everything gets done, the earlier you get your refund.

zyth

Smash Lord
This is why I'm not promising anything. Depending on where we're at in Brawl, I may need to take P:M Set-ups for Brawl.

You guys really have to bare with me; I wanna go to bdubs. So, I wanna get out just as early as everyone else.. lol

The earlier everything gets done, the earlier you get your refund.
You guys really have to bare with me; I wanna go to bdubs.
I wanna go to bdubs.
Them priorities

Arcalyth

GLS | root
Alright, confirmed going along with Robjoe, ,...,, McK, Coldcut, and maybe one other, as long as I get paid as much as I think I am today. We'll be bringing 3 full Project: M setups.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Might not enter P:M singles, but hype for this nonetheless. Gonna be fun to see everyone again. Also someone bring dokapon D:

Oblivion

Smash Journeyman
What is the latest I could show up and still get into singles? I can let you know ahead of time to put me in pools or whatever. And when would you need to know by?

The problem is I'm going to a friend's graduation and I don't know how long I will be there :S

JTsm

Smash Master
I think Rob will always be the best TO in the midwest. lol

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
I need housing badly now. Half my original riders are gone now. I was planning on some driving in shifts but that's not going to be possible now. Sorry for the short notice. There's me, Blue Rogue, and Auspher. PM me or respond here. Thanks.

Oblivion

Smash Journeyman
What is the latest I could show up and still get into singles? I can let you know ahead of time to put me in pools or whatever. And when would you need to know by?

The problem is I'm going to a friend's graduation and I don't know how long I will be there :S
??

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Alan pools are starting at 4 i think. Be there no later than 3.

Also Jiffy talk with Stewy at the venue he should be able to help you.

Xatic

Smash Lord
The Outrage series is going to be taking quite a long break. If we end up doing another part in this series it won't be until December.

Thanks to everyone for coming out and Sorry for the inconveniences. Hope to see you all again.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Shameful to see a split happening if I was the TO,I would have dq'ed both of em. and gave MJG 1st ^.^. Then again I know how thirsty people were for Bdubz. haha
Things didn't work out how they should've, it was late, GF would've lasted at least another hour, neither of us had any motivation to play, and lots of other things. Normally I agree that splitting shouldnt ever happen, but sacrifices had to be made all throughout the day.

I honestly don't think I would've given it my all if we had done GFs and I don't want to give the stream a lackluster performance. Sorry if that upset anyone, but lots of sacrifices had to be made to make the recovery that we did.

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
Things didn't work out how they should've, it was late, GF would've lasted at least another hour, neither of us had any motivation to play, and lots of other things. Normally I agree that splitting shouldnt ever happen, but sacrifices had to be made all throughout the day.

I honestly don't think I would've given it my all if we had done GFs and I don't want to give the stream a lackluster performance. Sorry if that upset anyone, but lots of sacrifices had to be made to make the recovery that we did.
And although that woulda been awesome (if you both were trying), it was at least nice to end on that hype loser's finals. That was some good ****.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration

I thought Ori was treatening you to split because they wanted bdubz, it's literally all we were hearing.

Ori ..

:denzel:

Top Bottom