• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FIRST.NAME.BASIS - NOID + Takeover are good!

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
Wow, NKB seems to support this crew a lot. Trying to record us crushing in action and such! Sounds like honorary material to me lol.

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
nice to see you guys finally formed up into a crew, its about time. does this mean we can start a nice little friendly rivalry? and k9, just because youre in another crew doesnt mean you can keep ducking me in teams, we will team eventually ;)

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Kenny stop being so harsh
Dang, you're quick.

He's a troll, he has nerves of steel k? He's got this.

Btw I was referring back to the Woodbridge crew thread when Brandon posted and I told him to "get out" when he displayed his ATHF pride. (or was it sova?)

/updated

Coney

Smash Master
Coney I noticed you said you wanted some matches with people from your crew in the OP

These are from Chu's Halloween and Thanksgiving Bi-weeklies
wow, thanks a lot dude

your continued support of this crew should earn you a spot in honorary, i think. still want the same setup you posted earlier? :3

Coney

Smash Master
OP has been updated, NKB has been added based because of his positive attitude, his doubles performance with our members, and his outstanding support of the crew

lobos is next, need a RM for him and he'll be up

also, honoraries are in alphabetical order, just to be clear

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I was just trying to start a friendly rivalry tant, so I am fine with kenny's harshness ;D

**** JLB

Lobos

Smash Master

that right there.....

**** ATHF! JLB ALL DAI IN YOUR FACE!!!!111

oh I forgot to make it hidden....oh wait :laugh:

BMX

Smash Lord
Cooters... are dead...

Originals.... are dead....

We ARE WALL STREET ATHF FNB! WE ARE IN CONTROL! D:<

SOVAman

Smash Hero
AQUA TEEN BABY

there no grouping

the only grouping aloud with FNB is SOVA, since they are around the same skill level and all.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
This needs more FNB posts....

And less not FNB posts....

I wanna hang out with you guys sometime this week. Danny what you up to on Thursday?

Chris I found my SC CDkey. Let's play tonight ;D

SOVAman

Smash Hero
This thread has like 3x as many post from athf and wall street then FNB (sorry for grouping kenny lol)

get *****

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
@ Kenny - Hey I'd be down to brawl tuesday and thursday. I only work til 1 on thursday!

@ LilB - FNB members are just too busy because they have real lives and important things to do. OH WAIT!

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I am a loser that goes to school and comes home and plays xbox and goes on the boards and watch my redskins lose on Sundays and goes to tourneys and fail on Saturdays

the life of a sova smasher

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
I am a loser that goes to school and comes home and plays xbox and goes on the boards and watch my redskins lose on Sundays and goes to tourneys and fail on Saturdays

the life of a sova smasher
O_o

Oddly, That's similar to mine. ._.

Well besides going to tournies >_>

YO FNB, HOW ARE YOU GUYS DOING HOUSING FOR POUND 4?

Lobos

Smash Master
Silly rockguy, I don't play for money....I play for the glory. I just want to win and beat high tiers then laugh about it before I sleep peacefully.

k9 - JLB :)

Pink why would you need housing? The venue is closer to you than it is over here in bowie lol

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Silly rockguy, I don't play for money....I play for the projectile spam. I just want to spam and run the timer high tiers then laugh about it before I sleep peacefully.
Fixed.

Toon Link is gay, you're character isn't bad lol

(removed)

Its JJ in 10 years!

This must be a picture of him and his GF :D

(removed)

Glad I can't see his face in it lol

Coney

Smash Master
i genuinely wish that our lovely thread wasn't infested like this, all i wanted was to create something beautiful

Top Bottom