• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FIRST.NAME.BASIS - NOID + Takeover are good!

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
All I did was go to school, and I missed like a page and a half [40 Posts per page]

Yup, my parents basically said no tournies until Pound, for no reason.

W O W >_<

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Soooo not going to be at the fest.

At this rate, not worth going. Takes 1.5 hours to get there... and everyone is leaving by 11. =/

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Eh. If we could, we would all be together playing smash. Or post more in this thread

We're quite the busy bunch. Rather fitting actually...

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
I so sweepy! about time to sleep bc I work tomorrow! *****es better come back thursday!

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
My baby sister's b-day is this thursday. =/

Pink. Friday. Hat's. Not confirmed yet but if he's available, make sure you're free as well. ^^

Coney

Smash Master
i got some amazing videos from last night's smashfest, including a ridiculous MK ditto with me and P~S

expect those videos among others to be uploaded soon

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
I'll be sure to remember.

I gotta clean my ****ing room. This looks disatrous. :<

looool The rebels crew thread too good.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
I've finally seen the light. Brawl is just boring and campy. Finally it makes sense lol..

Brawl+ and Melee has been calling my name for soo long.. and I haven't been listening. Does Brawl+ work online?

I need to get another SD card so I can download Brawl+ and what not. Coney, you wanna team for my next event for B+? Then again, I dunno how double Jiggz works.. lol ;)

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I've finally seen the light. Brawl is just boring and campy. Finally it makes sense lol..

Brawl+ and Melee has been calling my name for soo long.. and I haven't been listening. Does Brawl+ work online?

I need to get another SD card so I can download Brawl+ and what not. Coney, you wanna team for my next event for B+? Then again, I dunno how double Jiggz works.. lol ;)
Yes Bolt, it works online, but you both need to have the same codes/pac files or you will either freeze or desynch from each other. You can keep your textures,music, and stage textures though without needing to have the same as your opponent.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda

GROSS!!!!!!!

vBrawl! Yahyuhzzzz!

But those other two game are really fun!

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
wow I'm just notified that the crew thread was made...
**** I might as well get kicked out the crew for being so late.. lol
Oh wait my crew mates don't even update me so does not really matter..

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Bolt you are stupid for quitting brawl for a ****ty game like brawl+.

Doesn't really matter to me to much so w/e

Coney

Smash Master
so what's up FNB

just made the decision that i'm not going to school next semester--entirely too stressful with my life situation as of right now, and with my ordeals with transfers i was on the five-year plan anyway. besides, graduating in the fall just doesn't feel right, you know?

i'm just gonna do a 40-hour workweek for three months and then do an internship at a radio station in the summer. maybe i'll do theatre or get a radio show in the meantime to keep myself busy. if anyone knows anywhere that's hiring, get @ me

but what this means is

i'll have more money
which means more tourneys
which means me not being so Godawful

hells yeah

Top Bottom